• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Duke Biweeklies has a new thread. It should be above this one in the tournament list

DJRome

Smash Hero
why not both...they're 2 weeks apart.

But if you can only go to one, I would really like you to come to this but I want Snap to get a good turnout for his first tourney so you should go to his. Good luck at whichever one you go to.
lol missed this.

unlike idgaf

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
ZR, I've already planned to visit home on the weekend of this tourney, so expect me there for sure (oh yeah, that lame dude with the nades will be with me too). :cool:

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
ZR, I've already planned to visit home on the weekend of this tourney, so expect me there for sure (oh yeah, that lame dude with the nades will be with me too). :cool:
i f'ing hate that penguin.

but, since Kadaj and hopefully all the good ppl r gonna be going to VC8 that might mean that shady will be the best person here == free tourney. I might place. lol no that would never happen lol

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
hype

running singles, doubles, LT singles, and LT doubles

ppl try to be here by 1p..... we have yet to start by 3p.

However, if you must run late, just lemme know. We won't start without you unless you are extremely late.

With that said, I may decide to switch up the order of events. Since most ppl care about singles and doubles, I might just run LT doubles first. Have that start at 1p. And then run it regular: singles, doubles, LT singles.

this way, LT doubles is an incentive for ppl to show up on time but ppl can still make it for the core events.

how does this idea sound?

Top Bottom