• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dr. Pepper

Flamingo777

Smash Apprentice
I dont drink soft drinks, you guys shouldn't either. Did you know a human tooth will actually corrode within 24 hours of being completely immersed in the soft drink fluid?

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Luckily I don't leave my teeth completely immersed in soft drunk fluid for copious periods of time.

Patinator

Smash Champion
B-But using soda for mouthwash is fun! D:

....Err...

To be on topic, I used to like Dr. Pepper once in a while. But now it's got this weird fruity flavor, and it's not that good. I like it, but... Well, Sunkist orange soda is tops for me. <3

Perhaps I should PM a picture of a squashed, bone-dry Dr. Pepper can to Hylian. He'd love that.

~rh

Smash Lord
I'm thirsty as **** right now and I have no Dr. Pepper. Quickly, someone, make some appear in my immediate vicinity.

Mr.Fakeman

Smash Journeyman
:chuckle:O MY EVIL OVER LORD! ~ I've been waiting for a topic like this! I LOOOOVE DR.PEPPER! but I'll tell you the secret ingredient?:chuckle: (this is where is gets interesting!)

Xanthyr

Smash Journeyman
Is it prunes? Wasn't it started as a constipation tonic, or headache medicine?

Also it was marketed as an energy drink according to my father. There was a clock with three points marked on it that shows you the time of affect. Dr. pepper gave you a boost for I think 4 hour intervals or something similar.

Mr.Fakeman

Smash Journeyman

Also it was marketed as an energy drink according to my father. There was a clock with three points marked on it that shows you the time of affect. Dr. pepper gave you a boost for I think 4 hour intervals or something similar.
the secret ingredient is.....................THE CAN! :laugh:
Got your hopes up didn't I?.......oh....I see how it is....

NintendoMan07

Smash Journeyman

When I go home, my dad STILL holds to that 10:00, 2:00, and 4:00 thing. Well, okay, he's not religious about it or anything, but he DOES make sure I don't forget it. But I figure Dr. Pepper is just as reliable as an energy boost any time. For me, anyway.

Mr.Fakeman

Smash Journeyman
One of the reasons... acutally Two of the reasons I love Dr.Pepper is that I get adrenaline to skate big things like 14 stairs and air of big things, 2. Helps me brawl heaps good! the can Matches my Falcon colour! tastes like Captain Falcon's Helmet (if you've ever licked his helmet)

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
I dont drink soft drinks, you guys shouldn't either. Did you know a human tooth will actually corrode within 24 hours of being completely immersed in the soft drink fluid?
Wow, so do soft drinks actually corrode your teeth will being immersed in them?

I's a good thing I found out because I often like to do this, luckily though I always brush up afterwards so....

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
So, can anyone get the "free single serve Dr. Pepper" thingy on the Dr. Pepper website to work? I tried registering, but I'm not sure if it's working because it just takes me to a blank page afterward.

___

Smash Rookie
They made a broken link on purpose, just to make you all sad.

Meanwhile, I actually own one of those soda-fountain things that you see in gas stations. Seriously. It rocks.

Deoxys

Smash Lord
Chipotle is AMAZING period. Every time I go to Portland I always go to Chipotle because it's only in Portland.

Chipotle puts Taco Bell to shame... in both food and Dr. Pepper :p
If you go to MA you can go to a place that's like chipolte, but half the cost, slightly better, and with better sodas. Seriously. It's called Anna's Taqueria, and it will blow your mind.

Edit: Woo, post 500. Go me. Huzzah, etc.

Xanthyr

Smash Journeyman
Wow, so do soft drinks actually corrode your teeth will being immersed in them?

I's a good thing I found out because I often like to do this, luckily though I always brush up afterwards so....
I forgot where I heard, but isn't it true that one of the worst things you can do after drinking soda is immediately brush your teeth? I think you have to wait a while, or rinse your mouth out a few times first to get rid of the soda residual junk, then brush.

Spire

III
BRoomer
I have two empty cans of DP in front of me. And I'm considering getting another.

I've tried quitting, but it's hard. It, and the rest of processed food out there are all chemically engineered to addict you to them. Food corporations are evil.

If you ever want to quit consuming something you know is bad for you, just read the ingredients over and over. I'm no chemist, so the names frighten me. "I'm eating WHAT-zoate?"

Ko_

Smash Rookie
I used to drink Root Beer all the time. Then I got a job at Dairy Queen (gogo being 15) and the only kind of Root Beer they had was Mug (Worst Kind imo :/) so I tried Dr. Pepper. Never went back.

streetracr77

Smash Journeyman
Man, Mellow Yellow. The last I've heard of that was a couple miles outside of Pismo Beach, CA. I think it's the only place I know that even produces it.

Isn't it like a slightly different Mountain Dew?
Sort of. Someone told me that the company that produced Mellow Yellow stopped making it and starting making Vault. So Mellow Yellow is the new Vault in a way.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
I forgot where I heard, but isn't it true that one of the worst things you can do after drinking soda is immediately brush your teeth? I think you have to wait a while, or rinse your mouth out a few times first to get rid of the soda residual junk, then brush.
Meh, I think I might have just screweed myself. :urg:

anyway, Dr. Pepper always comes in first. (at least when I'm not at Taco Bell that is).

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
They made a broken link on purpose, just to make you all sad.
That's actually exactly what my friend and I theorized.

Dr. Pepper owes me a bottle, dammit. Make it happen, Axl!

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I took all of the free Dr. Peppers.

<_< >_>...

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
What about the generic brands of doctor pepper for poor people? Is it good enough
No. That's like replacing your toothpaste with sulfuric acid.

Well..not really...but you get my point.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Coca-Cola and Sprite rule all btw.
Get out of my thread btw.

I just went out and bought some more Dr. Pepper to stock my mini-fridge today ^_^.

Drinking one right now.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Dr. Pepper? More like Dr. Not Very Good Tasting At All

ololololol

crazn137

Smash Journeyman
This thread makes me wanna cry. Ever since I've started caring about my health, I've cut out all sodas out of my life. Which pretty much means I don't drink Dr. Pepper anymore.

Life sucks :(

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
This thread makes me wanna cry. Ever since I've started caring about my health, I've cut out all sodas out of my life. Which pretty much means I don't drink Dr. Pepper anymore.
Jeez you don't have to cut all confectionery out of your life to be healthy. Live a little.

Top Bottom