• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dr. Pepper

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I love Dr. Pepper. I really, really, REALLY love Dr. Pepper. So I'm making a topic about it.

I went to a tournament recently(Hobo 12) and we all went to Denny's afterwards. Well...here just let me quote someone:

Hylian had ordered Dr. Pepper (of course) and we were at the beginning of our meal when our waiter came by and asked what we had been drinking (for refill purposes). When Hylian said "Dr. Pepper," the waiter replied "I'm sorry we're all out of Dr. Pepper." Hylian, at this moment, looked more betrayed than any person I have ever seen; real or fictional; dead or alive. It looked as if someone had slaughtered his entire bloodline and left him for dead. It was true disappointment and sadness in the form of a person.

Yes, I wanted to die. That night while driving back my stomach hurt the entire way and I couldn't help but to think that it was the fact that I had to drink Root Beer instead.

Luckily, I have a mini-fridge in my closet full of nothing but Dr. Pepper. Also, Dr. Pepper tastes better in Texas then anywhere else. I've been to many other states but none seem to have the same exact taste. I think there is a different bottling company or something here.

Next time you go out to eat, try some Dr. Pepper with your meal.

It's good for your soul.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Ha, that quote is funny.

Sorry about your stomach hurting for drinkin root beer. =P

I usually only drink it a few times a year...does that mean my soul is bad?

Xanthyr

Smash Journeyman
Ginger ale has strong standing in my book any day of the week, but a soda that only SoCal has is Cactus Cooler, one of my favorite drinks in the world, however it is no Dr. Pepper.

My entire cast of friends have been drinking and praisin' the drink since the ages of old until many years to come. Also, my friend said that Dr. Pepper is the Merlot of steak.

Try it sometime, have a steak, and have a glass of Dr. Pepper, and treat it like wine.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
You guys remember Mellow Yellow? I didn't like it that much, but I still miss it.

Hylian, you have an unhealthy love for Dr. Pepper.

Xanthyr

Smash Journeyman
Man, Mellow Yellow. The last I've heard of that was a couple miles outside of Pismo Beach, CA. I think it's the only place I know that even produces it.

Isn't it like a slightly different Mountain Dew?

JLynn943

Smash Ace
I love Dr Pepper. I always have some on hand for when I need it.

Also, since Guns n Roses new cd is actually coming out this year, Dr Pepper has promised free Dr Pepper for everyone!

Starting on November 23, if you go to the Dr. Pepper website, you can enter your info and they send a coupon for free Dr. Pepper to your house. I know it's just one bottle, but that's one bottle more than you would have had otherwise, right?

link to rolling stone article about it

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
I have an undying love for Coca Cola that's on the verge of being a sexual fetish. Dr. Pepper is my enemy. En guarde.

JLynn943

Smash Ace
I have an undying love for Coca Cola that's on the verge of being a sexual fetish. Dr. Pepper is my enemy. En guarde.
Can't our sodas live in harmony?

(As long as we jointly agree that Pepsi is the spawn of the devil)

After all, without coca cola, we would never have had Vanilla Coke *drools*

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
Question about root beer: Mug or Barq? Barq makes my stomach hurt but it's so good. Mug is just amazing though.

HylianBoy

Smash Apprentice
LOL

Well, if you really mean that by it being good in Texas, then it's no wonder I can't stand it here that much. Might go there someday.

Anyway!
Moutain Dew ftw

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
I usually only drink it a few times a year...does that mean my soul is bad?
As long as Dr. Pepper ist he only drink you do, than your soul shall be sparred.

Hylian is silly.
No, he's the SWF prophet for Dr. Pepper

Dr.Pepper is the definitive proof that there is a God.
Do I need to say anything here?

Ginger Ale > Dr. Pepper.
NOU!

good job Hylian. dr pepper is the best pop ever!!!!!
YEZSH!

To you, it might seem unhealthy, to to us it is our lifeline.

I love Dr Pepper. I always have some on hand for when I need it.

Starting on November 23, if you go to the Dr. Pepper website, you can enter your info and they send a coupon for free Dr. Pepper to your house. I know it's just one bottle, but that's one bottle more than you would have had otherwise, right?

link to rolling stone article about it
*click* JK but seriously...

dr pepper is sexy in new york.

i like mountain dew better.

and gingerale sucks so bad.

i prefer coca cola over everything.

actually brisk iced tea is the best
You lost me after "dr pepper is sexy in new york.", everything else was either "meh" or "what are you smoking/not drinking?"

Anyway, Dr. Pepper is amazing.
This is all that needs to be said.

...when did Hylian get a sidekick?
I don't know, but let's just go with it.

Hail Dr. Pepper!

JonaDiaper

Smash Champion
lol you lost me after i saw your join date

everything else was me scrolling down

lololollolololololooll

edit: wtf 2500 posts in 5 months?

dam kid, you must like your computer alot

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
You can't take a joke?

I am in a lot of places. Besides, I rather be here than playing World of Warcraft, I hear bad things about people being called nerds and junk just for playing that game.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
I love coca cola, but the HFCS in it is pretty bad, so I am trying to get more into drinking Jones Soda. MUCH better.

Never liked Dr. Pepper.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Grunt we're talking about caffeinated sugar drinks that are bad for you but taste good :)

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
lol you lost me after i saw your join date

everything else was me scrolling down

lololollolololololooll

edit: wtf 2500 posts in 5 months?

dam kid, you must like your computer alot
Welcome to '08 :p

Anyway, Dr.Pepper is definitely one of my top 5 drinks. Coca Cola is pretty good but Pepper just tastes better IMO.

-:bowser:Bowser King

Mith_

Smash Champion
You guys remember Mellow Yellow? I didn't like it that much, but I still miss it.

We have Mellow Yellow down here in Augusta. I saw somebody selling Surge recently too lol.

Top Bottom