• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dr. Pepper

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Yup, Hylian definetly stated a fact, Dr. Pepper indeed tastes better in Texas than anywhere, i've tryed it back in SoCal and it really didn't taste quite the same for some odd reason.

Cherry Dr. Pepper FTW!!

Too bad you're stomach had to hurt along the way back, luckily I always carry a spare in my car.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Dr. Pepper is sooo good. Next time I got out to eat or whatever, I will get some dr. pepper. In honor of you, Hylian.

Amazing. :).

Hylian: What do you think of Mr. Pibb?

The only way I will drink that is if they don't have Dr. Pepper.

It isn't even close though.

Nike.

Smash Hero
Lmao smashfest after waco back on the 17th.

Hylian, Bear, Me, Santi.
Santi crashes.

Before we start playing.
Hylian goes "Hold on." Runs upstairs. *Pop* *Slurp*
Dojo and Bear play.
Hylian runs upstairs. *Pop* *Slurp*
Match finishes.
Bear and Hylian play.
Match finishes.
Hylian runs upstairs. *Pop* *Slurp*

We were like dude wtfffff.
He seriously drank like 3 of them in a span of 15 minutes.
It was bad... haha.

*Pop* = Hylian destroying the cap.
*Slurp* = Hylian finishing more than half the can with a single drink.
I personally prefer cherry coke, NO ICE. Ice ruins soda

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
I am in a lot of places. Besides, I rather be here than playing World of Warcraft

HOW DARE YOU! >:O

Dr.Pepper is amazing, but I prefer Mr.Pibb if I have a choice. :x

And f surge, JOLT FTW!
Except I can't have a lot of caffeine.
/wrists
/qq

Ballistaboy

Smash Journeyman
I love Dr. Pepper. I really, really, REALLY love Dr. Pepper. So I'm making a topic about it.

I went to a tournament recently(Hobo 12) and we all went to Denny's afterwards. Well...here just let me quote someone:

Yes, I wanted to die. That night while driving back my stomach hurt the entire way and I couldn't help but to think that it was the fact that I had to drink Root Beer instead.

Luckily, I have a mini-fridge in my closet full of nothing but Dr. Pepper. Also, Dr. Pepper tastes better in Texas then anywhere else. I've been to many other states but none seem to have the same exact taste. I think there is a different bottling company or something here.

Next time you go out to eat, try some Dr. Pepper with your meal.

It's good for your soul.
Dr. Pepper and crushed Ice makes me lactate.

ZeroFox

Smash Lord
I've had a bad experience with Dr. Pepper to be quite honest. One time I went to a local BK and tried out some Dr. Pepper. It tasted like gum or something, and at the time I didn't really like it at all...

I tried it out again years down the road and it wasn't as horrible as I remember it being, but it certainly isn't my favorite drink at all...

I guess I just have to get used to it or something.

OmegaXXII

Lol aren't Mr. Pibb and Dr. Pepper the same thing?
Nope because Dr. Pepper has something to it that makes it taste that much better, but basically taste identical.

Also, I may sound ignorant and due to my laziness to search around, is Dr. Pepper really based on a guy who was named Dr. Pepper?

OmegaXXII

Hmm.. interesting stuff, in Texas huh, no wonder it taste so much better here. ^_^

also I found this funny: “

“I'm a Pepper, he's a Pepper,
She's a Pepper, we're a Pepper,
Wouldn't you like to be a Pepper, too?
Be a Pepper ~ Drink Dr Pepper.”

it seems were all Peppers here ^_^

Overload

Smash Lord
I just recently had Dr Pepper for the first time in a while. So good.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
People don't know Dr. Pepper came from Texas?

It's like the only thing we have on the world.

^_^

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Aww c'mon Hylian, don't they have you down there as well as some other top smashers?

I herd everyting iz bigar in Taxes az wel (if you get my drift, *wink wink*).

TheTomNookster

Smash Apprentice
Dr. Pepper is pretty meh to me. It has that weird cherry-like flavor that reminds me of when I was forced to swig nasty cherry-flavored cold medicine as a kid. YUCK.

I prefer Coca-Cola, Sprite or 7-Up. Mixing those three together tastes spectacular, too.

Overload

Smash Lord
Not crazy about the Dew, but I like Jones.

It looks like Hiemie's messing with all the thread titles.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Dr. Pepper is great stuff. Hylian cracks me up with his insane addiction to the stuff :p

WHOA 1,000th post!
Congrats. I hit 6K the other day :).

Also, the only thing to love is Dr. Pepper. There will be no prasing of other soda in this topic.

I love Dr. Pepper so much, that people are willing to buy it for me. The next tournament I'm going to someone is getting me a Dr. Pepper.

Too good :).

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Hylian should stop doing money matches and just start betting six packs of Dr. Pepper.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I prefer Sunkist over everything else personally.
I have a story about Orange Soda.

When I was a little kid, I LOVED Orange soda. Stuff was great. I would get sick a lot back then though due to my throat. I would have to take this pill that tasted HORRIBLE. I would seriously rather chew on dirt for 5 minutes then eat this pill. I had to though. My grandmother started giving my Orange Soda to wash the pill down with after I chewed it. I loved her for it, because the orange soda completly replaced the taste of the pill. I could only taste orange soda!

Well guess what? Now, whenever I drink orange soda, I TASTE THAT ****ING PILL. I'm serious. It tastes EXACTLY like that pill did. It makes me sad because I used to love the stuff, but I can't stand it anymore :/.

/story

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
I have a story about Orange Soda.

When I was a little kid, I LOVED Orange soda. Stuff was great. I would get sick a lot back then though due to my throat. I would have to take this pill that tasted HORRIBLE. I would seriously rather chew on dirt for 5 minutes then eat this pill. I had to though. My grandmother started giving my Orange Soda to wash the pill down with after I chewed it. I loved her for it, because the orange soda completly replaced the taste of the pill. I could only taste orange soda!

Well guess what? Now, whenever I drink orange soda, I TASTE THAT ****ING PILL. I'm serious. It tastes EXACTLY like that pill did. It makes me sad because I used to love the stuff, but I can't stand it anymore :/.

/story
If this happened to me I'd kill myself

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I'm defending my thread title.

Seriously.

I've had to change it like 5 times now lol.

Top Bottom