• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Doodah. At your Atl South School?!?!?! No way!

Stripesorbars3

Smash Apprentice
So I have a scholarship and it provides me with 2 years of community and 2 years of university learnings.

My 2 years of community will be up this year.

Smash has completely sucked at my current college: PBCC(palm beach com college).

Now I have to decide which university to go to.

I could stay in SFL and goto FIU or FAU, or I could go the distance and hit up UCF or another one of those wonderful colleges close to Rx's girlfriend.

Can someone help me out so I can play smash with people who aren't bad?????

(my major is smash by the way)

Pritch

Smash Lord
Obviously if your main draw is smash and you want to stay in fl you go to UCF. Not difficult.

nevershootme

Smash Master
UF: football, small town, melee, brawl,
FIU: brawl, south beach, hispanics, accessable to any tournament in miami.
UCF: disney, universal, brawl, melee, gigs
FSU: charlie crist lives there, so far away from orlando and miami. brawl, melee
FAU: nexus, brawl, melee,

Zoro

Smash Champion
UCF is crazy about both games

well last year there was alot mroe melee but yeah

Smilez

Smash Journeyman
FAU: low community.
Wtf Fau never stopped playing Melee. While everyone was still ******* around w/ Brawl we still played Melee. Even now every tues and thur for sure you will find me and Kye(synikal) playing in the UC along w/ the other usual suspects (Charlie, Xavier, Ed, Ivan) On Fridays we have a gaming club mostly devoted to Smash(Melee & Brawl). Just because we don't post on boards doesn't me we don't exist.

-Peace.

Edit: But I guess we still have a low community compared to other schools. HeHe.

White Out

Smash Apprentice
Wtf Fau never stopped playing Melee. While everyone was still ******* around w/ Brawl we still played Melee. Even now every tues and thur for sure you will find me and Kye(synikal) playing in the UC along w/ the other usual suspects (Charlie, Xavier, Ed, Ivan) On Fridays we have a gaming club mostly devoted to Smash(Melee & Brawl). Just because we don't post on boards doesn't me we don't exist.

-Peace.

Edit: But I guess we still have a low community compared to other schools. HeHe.
Fau has melee but when it comes to brawl be ready to play with 5 stocks all items any stage FFA

FIU is ur best option imo if ur into brawl

Pritch

Smash Lord
I guess that technically UF is better than UCF because hungrybox and colbol don't actually attend UCF......

Though even then, how do you fare vs dop, skratch, and/or queen nowadays rock? (since I assume you're the best at UF, correct me if I'm wrong).

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Derf, RockCrock, Harriettheguy, Crispyone
But would they beat QDVS, Dop, and Skrach in a crew battle? (4th person could be a # of smashers but those 3 are clearly the best at UCF) Who knows. :)

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
UCF is definitely your best bet.

Colbol + QDVS + Dop + Skrach + Amber

can't go wrong

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Yea, Orlando has a good living area.

the region has like every shop and service and strippers and people who fertilize practically ANYTHING

OTRU...

Smash Champion
fukc dat doodah, weve got some fire ghanja and quality smash, noob testament in full sonnnnnn

ucf is the obvious answer

plus ucf also has the hottest chicks!!!! omg walkin on campus at 1pm is just amazing lol

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Let me just say that The Village at Science Drive is where all the absolute LAZER babes are living.

Also UCF is easy to pass because 60% of the kids are too lazy to do well on tests, so every class has mad grade curves and extra credit.

Amber got a 30 on her Calc 3 test and ended up with a B or something like that.

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
Let me just say that The Village at Science Drive is where all the absolute LAZER babes are living.

Also UCF is easy to pass because 60% of the kids are too lazy to do well on tests, so every class has mad grade curves and extra credit.

Amber got a 30 on her Calc 3 test and ended up with a B or something like that.
Lazer babes? Holy Fukc that sounds exciting and bright.

+1 go to UCF, I'll be there too.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
wow hungrybox we can be like ken and isai and win every teams set for two straight years

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
come to FIU PETE!!!

we can chill and play meleeeeeee like old days lol

remember back in the day wen rex recorded ur fox vs my jiggs.. soooo intense :p

Sh0ckwave

Smash Journeyman
fukc dat doodah, weve got some fire ghanja and quality smash, noob testament in full sonnnnnn

ucf is the obvious answer

plus ucf also has the hottest chicks!!!! omg walkin on campus at 1pm is just amazing lol
i dunno FIU is pretty good at hot chicks too but none of them will ever see you within a hundred yard radius of that musky sausage fest of a game room.

D_B_S

Smash Lord
UF: best in melee
FIU: best in brawl, plus a small community of other fighting game players like VF, SC4.
UCF: best in brawl
FSU: small town, best in brawl in their own territory
FAU: low community.
uhhhhhhhh I dont know about that whole FSU THING O_o
MAYBE FAMU

nevershootme

Smash Master
UF: football, melee, brawl, hot chicks
FIU: brawl, south beach, hispanic chicks, accessable to any tournament in miami.
UCF: disney, universal, brawl, melee, gigs, hot chicks
FSU: charlie crist lives there, so far away from orlando and miami. brawl, melee
FAU: nexus, brawl, melee, anything else we don't know what's there

fixed

Top Bottom