• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Don't Go Down There Jeff! f/ Mango, Hbox, Axe, Jman, Lucky, SS, Zhu, Shroomed

Status
Not open for further replies.

pockyD

Smash Legend
the point of animal fries is to cover up the tastelessness of the fries with an overabundance of the other stuff

tv+cube for me!

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
In-N-Out fries are possibly my favorite of all fast food places. Their burger buns have the best texture also.

MasterShake

Smash Lord
I'm bringing a TV.

I also have a dazzle but no laptop to bring, if someone is interested in wondertwinning it.

Also Wendy's fries, sadly, suck now. BK has moved back up for my number one preference.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Mcdonnalds fries are the best regular fries, bar-none. Arbys has the best curly. In-N-Out has the best misc. fries. animal style is the ***kin biz.

Brian

Smash Journeyman
i like jack in the box curly fries

whats the bus sitch from bart to the tournament?
or are there going to be shuttling people? if so, can i get the deets on that?
id normally just call sheridan and have him pick me up but i dont want to hassle the people actually running this ****

Jun.

Smash Lord
Everyone likes McDonalds fries of course but that's cause they are literally engineered to taste good. I'm sure everyone has seen the pictures of McDonalds fries not going bad practically ever and such which basically means that organisms of the Earth refuse to eat it. But yes, they are delicious. Mother Earth is missing out.

Kira-

Smash Champion
man i wish i could go to this

cameron also got sick from carls jr, then he went back the very next day and got the exact same thing.

...i guess that actually goes against my case LOL

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Everyone likes McDonalds fries of course but that's cause they are literally engineered to taste good. I'm sure everyone has seen the pictures of McDonalds fries not going bad practically ever and such which basically means that organisms of the Earth refuse to eat it. But yes, they are delicious. Mother Earth is missing out.
its pretty true. just nuke week-old fries and they taste good again LOL.

but tbh its mostly just the salt. most other fast food joints don't add enough salt to their fries so they're mad plain. I don't eat my fries with anything like ketchup, so plain *** fries are gross LOL.

WassupJB

Smash Lord
i like jack in the box curly fries

whats the bus sitch from bart to the tournament?
or are there going to be shuttling people? if so, can i get the deets on that?
id normally just call sheridan and have him pick me up but i dont want to hassle the people actually running this ****
there will be a shuttle. are you subscribed to thewaffle77 on youtube? "PSA: don't' go down there jeff" watch it. over 1,500 views and you're not one of em? hahaha.

We Need TVS!!!
first post with people bring set ups updated

WayChuDat

Smash Apprentice
there will be a shuttle. are you subscribed to thewaffle77 on youtube? "PSA: don't' go down there jeff" watch it. over 1,500 views and you're not one of em? hahaha.

We Need TVS!!!
I'm guessing not a shuttle all day though?

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
I'll bring fan, TV, system. Also there seems to be a typo. You said crews is $20 per crew but for payout structure second place says $25 (entry fee returned) implying that entry fee is $25. So this needs to be cleared up. :) There's a typo on AiB too. You said entry fee is $15 for singles on AiB but $10 on SWF so discrepancy for that also needs to be fixed on AiB.

WassupJB

Smash Lord
modesto is bringing 2 set ups with them

and i'm still bringing mine

so total we got 3
full set ups? i've had too many dumb.as.ses say "i have a set up" and only come with a system, to me it's fuucking annoying

i'll bring a cube/disc
noted/updated

I'm guessing not a shuttle all day though?
no all day shuttle, only 10am and 11am. unless i get enough request from others in need of a ride after that time.

I'll bring fan, TV, system. Also there seems to be a typo. You said crews is $20 per crew but for payout structure second place says $25 (entry fee returned) implying that entry fee is $25. So this needs to be cleared up. :) There's a typo on AiB too. You said entry fee is $15 for singles on AiB but $10 on SWF so discrepancy for that also needs to be fixed on AiB.
1. fuuck the aib thread. if you're going to this tournament and have attempted to message me through aib, i can make a strong argument that you don't truly play melee. also, i forgot i made it.
2. you're right.

-jb aka the don of all bosses.

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
Also I don't see my name on the set ups list. In case you missed it by my wall of 3 line text, I'm bringing system, TV, and fan. ;)

Also Julian K. (a different Julian from tarheeljks) )is also bringing a full set up.

1. Julian K. (TV + Cube)
2. metalreflectslime (fan, TV, Cube)

WayChuDat

Smash Apprentice

We Need TVS!!!
also, is there a venue fee for just friendlies?

WassupJB

Smash Lord
also, is there a venue fee for just friendlies?
spectator fee is $5. but no fuucking friendlies when the tournament is going on.

i cannot wait to be a diick to inconsiderate, non-listening people. i'm DQing niiggas who think they get special treatment.

Stream with lucien, hbox and walt at 8:30pm CA time (obviously). TUNE IN!
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/concord-melee-stream

edit: omg hbox plane is getting indefinitely delayed, he's stuck in vegas...insanely homosexual

WassupJB

Smash Lord
nvm juans coming at 7 pmat OAKLAND not sfo. thank fuucking god. stream may be up earlier than expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom