• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Don't Blink: ~After Story~ -- FREE Pizza -- FREE Drinks -- *MK Banned*

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
What's up with the Project M hate? If it's because of the demo tourney that was held previously is the cause, then you should know that plenty of things have been fixed since the demo's release. It feels so much better now and should really be given more of a chance. >.>

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
I have not played Project M, but if Quik and Kirk are against it, then I will join the bandwagon as well! Hatehatehatehate! >=D

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
you guys are either ******** or haven't played a recent build if you're hating on project m.

it's seriously melee 2.0 as it is now and that is something impressive. physics, how the top tiers play, everything about it is either as good or better (balance!) than it was in melee and it's constantly being worked on to make better.

I haven't read anything in this thread other than "i wanna hate on project melee"

it's the best smash game i've played BY FAR as it is now.

YEAH I'M RANDOMLY POSTING IN THE MIDWEST WHAT UP.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
I can't tell if people are trolling anymore.

Go away Gimpyfish.

Edit: Go away PM devs that are not coming to this tournament, I do not want a flame war in this tournament thread.

Scythe

Smash Master
you guys are either ******** or haven't played a recent build if you're hating on project m.

it's seriously melee 2.0 as it is now and that is something impressive. physics, how the top tiers play, everything about it is either as good or better (balance!) than it was in melee and it's constantly being worked on to make better.

I haven't read anything in this thread other than "i wanna hate on project melee"

it's the best smash game i've played BY FAR as it is now.

YEAH I'M RANDOMLY POSTING IN THE MIDWEST WHAT UP.
wow lol what the hell

tyler123

Smash Apprentice
Dang, date change, can't scam play n trade now, I guess I'll just have to win this one if I want my money back :yeahboi:

hadesblade

Smash Lord
Cincinnati is closer than Chicago for like everyone in indiana...

And gimpy I miss old project M during the beta where you could just pick Charizard and down throw over and over for like 12% each throw lol. Never played project m besides that 12 character release thing o.o ;)

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
Have something over Thanksgiving weekend and I'll almost certainly come.

I'm learning 3 new characters before I come back to Smash, one of which I'm surprised that I'm skilled with. (@Akashi and Oro, 'cause I'm not using Ness against marth >.<)

Wait nevermind can't go this day,
maybe next time if its over Thanksgiving break or something...
Exactly what JJ says.

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
Since I can go now that the date's been changed... Kewwky, teams? :colorful: You know you wanna go double Kirby! LOL

Top Bottom