• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Don't Blink: ~After Story~ -- FREE Pizza -- FREE Drinks -- *MK Banned*

Scythe

Smash Master
.............so kinda notice that the brawl players in this thread have anime avaters. nothin wrong with that but..... a little odd/creepy.

note: brought up by my cousin when he was lookin at smashboards and I agreed with him
Yeah I try to offset that

Zwarm

Smash Hero
You beating me in a Melee MM won't make you any less of a Brawl kid. If you feel the need to try and beat me in another game, at least make it 64.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
lol yeah sanchaz you have an anime avatar too, jussayian

however I agree with your sentiments.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
So, how 'bout that tournament? I'm going guaranteed. I hope more people than last time ram their heads through the door this time around. :|

hunger!

Smash Champion
$5 teams after we got more entries for last time at $10 makes me sad. but w/e, this is gunna be awesome. And very interestin' w/out kain.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I'm teaming with Kappy this time, we'll see how double Kirby does in an MK banned tourney!

Scythe

Smash Master
Since I'm not entering brawl at this I'll be teaching people melee and 3rd strike.

sanchaz

Smash Lord
Got'em.

Teach me 3S!
shoryuken, shoryken, shoryuken, get hit (take about 3-30% pending on the other player's skill) wake up with shoryuken, shoryuken, repeat until match is complete, :D

but seriously, it has to do with a lot of footzies and focusing on your foe.....unless your facing chun lee, as she can keep most of the cast away and punish like crazy, at least from what the top players complain about.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Yeah that's about as much as I know, haha. I want to learn how to parry **** like crazy like Diego can do sometimes. And actually do combos, but I just need to practice more for that.

Kirk

Smash Champion
A little late, but updated the OP with revised prices, payouts and schedule to include side events.

Setups will be most appreciated!

:phone:

Arty

Smash Lord
Oh snap you guys are goin hard on side events!

I'm probably gonna enter everything but the SF events.

I'm guessin random partner doubles is random one stock as well?

Savi

Smash Cadet
Does anyone want to pick me up for this? I live in Bloomingdale. And I'll be bringing a setup. Also, if anyone wants to team, let me know.

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
What's the man-count? I might come home for the weekend if there are a lot of people.

ORLY

Smash Master
The closest Melee-related happenings this weekend is at Purdue, so I may come to this and enter brawl for kicks.

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
I might come.... I've gotta see though. If I show up, even I'll be surprised.

Top Bottom