• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DNA Gaming USA #9, 9/25 Worcester, MA - Results

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
Brawl Singles:

1: oh..pit droped 5 spots? (Koolaid) *Spilt*

2: Fatal *Split*

3: Bizkit

4: San

5: IcyLight

5: Bloodcross

7: Peachkid

7: TKO (Pelca)

9: Albi The Racsist Dragon (Ace)
9: Headbands Are really cool dog (Soma)
9: Tommy Green Shirt
9: Sails
13: BFC
13: Bungie Player Cadet (Etecoon)
13: X
13: GaG
17: Zao
17: Earth
17: Lee
17: GTZ
17: Metal
17: Chii
17: Bass
17: Hobo
25: Artemis
25: Flanl
25: Bear
25: Serriph
25: SY3
25: Kyszl

Bracket Image:

Brawl Doubles:

1: Fatal + Koolaid
2: Bloodcross + Pelca (Jerffery + Joshua)
3: Bizkit + Riot
4: San + Tommy Green Shirt
5: Etecoon + Bass
5: Soma + Haggs
7: Metal + BFC
7: Copacetic + Felipe Enornang (Suck a nut **** **** ****)
9: Kyszl + SY3
9: Bear + Flanl
9: Hobo + Zao (Dr. Hobo)

Bracket Image:

Random Character Singles:

1: oh..pit droped 5 spots? (Koolaid)
2: Bizkit
3: Fatal
4: TKO (Pelca)
5: X
5: Riot
7: Bloodcross
7: San
9: IcyLight
9: Earth
9: Headbands Are really cool dog
9: Bungie Player Cadet
13: Star
13: Hobo
13: Chii
13: Sails
17: Lt
17: Ace

Bracket Image:

This tourney was amazing and a lot of fun to run. Thanks to upstate NY for dropping by, was fun having you guys here. DNA #10 will be October 30th.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
good job Peachkid.

lol Koolaid's name.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
haha im so drunk rite nao good shiz koolaid beating everyone showed dem bbr ******* whos boss pit da bess 10x better then snake hopefully ill make make the next dna and good job icy for taking out san!!! furthur proves long hiatuses are the best way to improve loooollll

etecoon

Smash Hero
furthur proves long hiatuses are the best way to improve loooollll

might try this, I've been practicing a ton as of late and I actually feel as if I']m getting worse

1: oh..pit droped 5 spots? (Koolaid): ggs in randoms, grats on winning
3: Bizkit: thanks for helping prevent ike from winning, proving that we aren't as bad as texas <___<
4: San: ggs in dubs and randoms, you're incredible, I CAN'T JAB NOOOOO
5: IcyLight: beast olimar, c/p what I said to bizskit:)
9: Albi The Racsist Dragon (Ace): MARIOOOO
9: Headbands Are really cool dog (Soma): gggs, I think you're a lot better at the MK MU than snake but I still could've won if I had any mental discipline and didn't get so greedy, pretty sure you couldn't have recovered that lead if I had let it go to time(for that matter I probably had like 20 ledge grabs left and 30 seconds to go but I'm not enough of an ******* to do it). stuff like that kinda makes me want to quit the game sometimes because I just have a more aggressive mindset but barwl is barwl and it doesn't really work :/
9: Sails: ggs I think we played in randoms? my memory is bad lol
13: X: beast link ggs
17: Lee: ggs, I wouldn't have expected wolf to be so hard!
17: Bass/25: Artemis: NH didn't do too well, I blame sphere for not coming, his beard has an aura effect

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
OH GOOD **** KOOLAID AND PELCA

I see you got that second in teams bro...repping that TKO tag to the fullest!

lloydirving588

Smash Cadet
To etecoon,

i feel as if i just got lucky game 2 and had a better mindset entering game 3, also imo delfino has so many benifits for diddy, but i can see why it be a great cp as well for mk. diddy kills early though on delfino and has all ways of nanna locking or getting dtilt locks, early spikes in water. I still think if youd beat me youd defintly woudlve givin bizkit a harder time, as soon as i played a snake after playing an mk my playstyle just forced me to try risky things

etecoon

Smash Hero
you definitely stepped it up game 3 and deserved the win, brawls campyness just makes me emo, I get punished for trying not to be a massive ***

dunno why I have this mental block with characters like MK but I can go snake and do literally nothing but run and throw grenades <_< projectile camping is more natural to me... too bad I'm bad at snake and need MK's brokenness to carry me lol

carried all the way to 13th place!

lloydirving588

Smash Cadet
thanks etecoon.. i keep feeling like i wanna pick up mk, or just get more consistent with falco vs snakes.. been practicing mk alot more for dubz than diddy, and falco i use more than diddy half the time, but i try to think more tech savy too much which is my biggest downfall with falco

lloydirving588

Smash Cadet
if i didnt try to bdacus during friendlies the whole time people would understand that my falco isnt that bad im just currently trying to perfect the timing.. thats why im abusing upsmashes lolz When i get it down completely ill enter a tourney with using him. but until than im basically using diddy all the way:D

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
Really really fun! I finally think I'm getting out of that nasty slump I have been in :D

expect to see me enter singles more/**** everyone x3 oh and shoutouts later

ErikG

Smash Ace
1: oh..pit droped 5 spots? : It's nice to see the only American Pit win tourneys.
4: San: Too **** tall
5: IcyLight: Nice job dude, I want to play you sometime.
5: Bloodcross: Angryface/happyface/angryface/Bowser
7: Peachkid: Good ****
7: TKO (Pelca): And you called my music gay.
9: Albi The Racsist Dragon (Ace): Mad fun games of melee last night.
9: Headbands Are really cool dog (Soma): We should attempt to team some other time if Shurley can't make it to tourneys.
9: Tommy Green Shirt: Your shirt... was green.
9: Sails: Still kind of mad how our set ended, but ggs. Carpool was mad fun.
13: Bungie Player Cadet (Etecoon):
17: Zao: ggs with doubles. Sorry I couldn't come to your birthday thing
17: Chii: ggs :3
10th in our hearts: Mikeray4: Wish you were there
Fats: <3chu
Verm: Guitar, hair, and high fives

GTZ

Smash Ace
NNID
Arctic-Cat
Hmm, I definitely left the scene and things have changed dramatically. I went to this tournament with high hopes, I guess I need a lot of work. Since I quit in 2008 I haven't played much Smash at all, my last tourney being in summer of 2008. Things have changed, I remember getting eliminated by Bloodcross at a tournament in Greenfield, years ago.. we were dead even then, but now I'm not even close. My metagame is almost subpar what it once was. Being a G&W mainer is getting harder and harder. He seems to be dropping, but I have high hopes. Overall I'd say I performed adequately considering the circumstances. I fought KoolAid first round... that ended in ****... LOL...

Is there anybody in western MA who would like to train with me sometime?

for those of you who may not remember me... I'm S.B.Soldier, and used to be an active member of smashboards, Melee tournaments, and the early Brawl scene. I left the community because of personal issues that took time and priority over my smash life. I guess what's left to say would be thanks for giving me the opportunity to partake in a fun tournament, and I'm sure you will see me again sometime in the future...

hey ICYLIGHT, it's been like 2 years since I fought that Olimar, maybe we could do a round of that next time..

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
SHOUT OUTS!

KoolAid - That money match was hilarious. But thanks for spotting me man. This tourney was what I needed to get out of my recent state of feeling ****ty after the job stuff so helping me out was pretty awesome. Snake vs Diddy MMs are always friggin' hilarious.

Fats - You're the man and make Brawl stupid fun.

Icy - Really enjoyed playing Melee with you guys, despite how terribad I am. I ended up going with Hobo/Sails and playing Melee like all night afterward. Lol. We should try teaming in friendlies before a tourney and see if there's any chemistry there.

Chii/Eric - Always awesome seeing you guys. I miss being able to go to all the smashfests, and I'm totally jealous of all the Brawl+ you've been playing Chii.

Riot - I think you are officially the coolest person in New England cause you own the best shirts, play Zelda and doesn't afraid of anything that isn't singles. Thanks for helping me work on my sheik before the tourney. I went almost 50/50 Sheik/Diddy and still placed decently.

Bizkit - Can I please be seeded vs someone other than KoolAid. Like I legit end up playing him second round every tourney and than run into someone from my crew half the time in losers. It'd be nice to lose to like Fatal/BC/You or someone else. lol.

Hobo/Sails - Good ****. Thanks a lot for bringing me and Melee time after was stupid fun. And sails, thanks for the TBell. Yesterday was a good day and I needed it really badly.

Starlight - CRUZIE POO! <3 I feel like I never see or talk to you anymore.

Aileen/Catwoman - Always a pleasure even if you hate me and never talk to me now. :'(

Peachkid - Good **** getting that mentality back. Next tourney I'm not playing you in friendlies for an hour and helping you remember how to **** Diddy. lol. :p

San - Nice meeting you man. You're chill as ****. We didn't get to play, but I'd have been so free for you anyay.

TommyGreenShirt - Good **** repping that Sonic man. The blue blur is too ****in' good.

Etecoon - **** MARIO! Man game three was last hit last stocks and I SD'd. Sonic way > Mario my man. LOL, good games.

Soma - **** FALO DITTOS! AND **** POKEMON TRAINER! GGs man. lol

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
Well I guess its time for some... SHOUTOUTS

1: oh..pit droped 5 spots? (Koolaid) *Spilt*: Pelcawear?
2: Fatal *Split*: Let me 2-0 you next time. Kthnx
3: Bizkit: WHY CANT I BEAT YOU EVER XD Seriously, next tourney I needs me some snake practice
4: San: I wish I interacted with you, word on the web says your really cool ;_;
5: IcyLight: Fun stuff in Maylay. I wanted to play your Oli again... ah well maybe next time?
5: Bloodcross: We really didn't talk much here... I'm a little sad :<
7: Peachkid: Good stuff. Now just **** snakes.
7: TKO (Pelca): See you saturday!
9: Albi The Racsist Dragon (Ace): Ugh, having to play members of my crew sucks... it has to happen sometimes i guess... either way, good stuff today
9: Headbands Are really cool dog (Soma): I'm upset you didn't see my new sketches D:
9: Tommy Green Shirt: I hurd you play sonic
9: Sails: I think we played friendlies, I wish i could have played more D:
13: BFC: Didnt see you here D:
13: Bungie Player Cadet (Etecoon): same as above
13: X: Pretty good, for repping a bottom tier character xP. We didnt play D:
13: GaG: Dins gatling gun ftw
17: Zao: Your getting better. Keep practicing and focus and you'll really start improving ^_^
17: Earth: See Etecoon/BFC
17: Lee: See above
17: GTZ: Again...above
17: Metal: *points up*
17: Chii: HAII POOPY LADY
17: Bass: Good set. Kirby kinda makes me nervous at times D:
17: Hobo:We didnt play :o
25: Artemis: See everyone who i said didnt see/play to
25: Flanl
25: Bear
25: Serriph: I feel like we played prior to this... Ah well pretty nice yoshi ^.^
25: SY3
25: Kyszl

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
1: oh..pit droped 5 spots? (Koolaid) - Good stuff winning every event. *the face* :(
2: Fatal - GGs, I always fall for your landing tricks.
3: Bizkit - Our sets just keep getting stupider. It feels awkward to even say GG's... not trying to be a jerk though.
4: San - You make me look so bad... it makes me sad :( But if I were to lose to any Ike, it will be you ^_^
5: IcyLight - Dude, amazing **** beating San. Rainbow Cruise too good... I mean it's a terrible stage for Olimar it's not good at all. Be fooled everyone.
7: Peachkid - Keep it up Peachykid.
7: TKO (Pelca) - We are static nugga. We'll be a force to reckon with, we should train for Viridian City if you can go.
9: Headbands Are really cool dog (Soma) - ROFL @ name. Fun friendlies and ROFL @ ME GETTING MK IN RANDOM. I hate random <_<
13: Bungie Player Cadet (Etecoon) - Why is Pikachu such an amazing character? :o
13: X - ROFL ***** me in random. I HATE SONIC
17: Zao - Good seeing you and Happy Birthday again. Smashfest was fun and I actually got to play Melee ;)
17: Earth - Fun friendlies. EVEN YOU ALMOST BEAT ME IN RANDOM LOOOOOOOOOOL
17: GTZ - Yeah you should start hosting Western MA tournaments. I'm sure we'll all be interested. Just get Tube TV's rather than Flatpanels and you're good. And of course the community can provide more Tube TVs if needed.
17: Hobo - LOL creeper
25: Artemis - GET BACK IN THE KITCHEN
25: Serriph - Fun friendlies. Nice Yoshi.
25: Kyszl - lol GG's yo

Verm: Fun hanging out with you at the smashfest lol. THAT MCDONALDS PLAYHOUSE TOO ****ING GOOD.
Emmy: PICS OF PLAYHOUSE? :o
Nacho: I feel as if I'm your punishing bag :(:(:( <3
HDT: YEAHHHHHH... **** me more in Melee lol
Almo: Fun seeing you too and fun friendlies.

funfun

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Fun games, guys. Had a lot of fun. Wanted to stay longer, but we had a long trip ahead and I was ready to collapse and fall asleep rofl. I'll try to be ontop of my game for next time =D

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
1: oh..pit droped 5 spots? (Koolaid) - Good stuff winning. Random char singles was fun as hell.
2: Fatal - I dunno what happened in our set, lulz.
4: San - Nice meeting you, you're a fun guy to play. We'll MM next time for sure, I just didn't feel like I'd have the time to with trying to run RCS.
5: IcyLight - Good stuff, that Friday warmup really helped us.
5: Bloodcross - Ya, our sets are always weird. It's more frustrating when I SD though.
7: Peachkid - u has bad habits. Fix them.
7: TKO (Pelca) - Freeca
9: Albi The Racsist Dragon (Ace) - YOU COMPLAIN A LOT.
9: Headbands Are really cool dog (Soma) - Good stuff taking out Etecoon with dat upset. You got your revenge.
9: Tommy Green Shirt - Ggs, nice meeting you.
13: Bungie Player Cadet (Etecoon) - Rough day.
13: X - You're 2-1 with Bloodcross now.
17: Zao - hb
17: Earth - Fun friendlies
17: GTZ - Nice meeting you
25: Serriph - Work on that pressure problem and you'll be the next Green Ace.
25: SY3 - Ggs

GTZ

Smash Ace
NNID
Arctic-Cat
Thanks for the shoutouts, I will be posting new info on my western ma tournament, i'll post a new thread once its set in stone... whens the next dna?

Top Bottom