• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official DLC Speculation Discussion Volume II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shroob

Sup?
The whole "Why don't you take a break" argument is a bit flat, especially this late into speculation.

Like, I do. Hell, I usually go away until roughly 2-3 weeks before a character would normally drop, sometimes a month. The issue is, in those roughly 2 months since I've been gone.... nothing changes lol. It's almost always either the same frontrunners, or a new batch depending on who last got deconfirmed, a complete lack of rumors and leaks, and just the same discussion that goes like:

Talking about front runner
Talk happens
Person is tired of front runner talk
Small divergence
Goes back to first part
Repeat

Base game through most of FP1 was a golden era of speculation. We had leaks out the wahoo, rumors, and just streams of info thrown in our direction.

Nowadays, Smash rumors are either 4chan posts that can be thrown out instantly, or leaked soo close to the reveal that why even bother leaking it if you're going to leak it like 5 minutes before the presentation?

Speculation's gotten stagnant, but that's due to a lot of things, namely, there's like basically no rumors or leaks anymore, and the looming threat of "This is it, no more after this." I have to tip my hat to people who stick around and don't take breaks, discussing the same things for months on end, you're either brave, or completely mad, maybe both.

7NATOR

Smash Master
Well on the topic of Speculation, I make this quick theory. I also think this may be my Final Theory on a Certain character before E3 Comes

-----------------------

So this is a huge stretch, but I think Sakurai making a mistake might point towards a certain character.

So this was the anniversary post of FF7. The thing to note is that the anniversary pic is of the Northern Cavern Stage, So when Sakurai used this pic for the anniversary, he used content that came with the FP2 DLC.

Okay so with that in mind, let's see something else

So Sakurai messed up with the Sonic Anniversaries and put up Sonic 1 Anniversary instead of Sonic 3 intially. He corrected the mistake, and also said the Sonic Anniversary post will be released on the 23rd. Now there's actually something more to this

Sonic Adventure 2 actually released in Japan on the same day as Sonic 1, on June 23rd, just 10 years later. With there being a Shadow Assist Trophy in the game, that's substantial enough content for Sonic Adventure 2 to get it's own post

However, one thing that might also be at play is that potentially the Pic for the Sonic Adventure 2 Anniversary pic will be spoiling of Future content coming to FP2.

Sakurai would know that E3 is coming, and would likely show off the next character. The Anniversary pic was of Sonic 1, but not Adventure 2, which is the same day, or even both. It be much easier to spot that putting in an Adventure 2 Post by mistake, if there is certain content in that post that shouldn't be known to the public yet

Last edited:

perfectchaos83

Smash Champion
Well on the topic of Speculation, I make this quick theory. I also think this may be my Final Theory on a Certain character before E3 Comes

-----------------------

So this is a huge stretch, but I think Sakurai making a mistake might point towards a certain character.

So this was the anniversary post of FF7. The thing to note is that the anniversary pic is of the Northern Cavern Stage, So when Sakurai used this pic for the anniversary, he used content that came with the FP2 DLC.

So Sakurai messed up with the Sonic Anniversaries and put up Sonic 1 Anniversary instead of Sonic 3 intially. He corrected the mistake, and also said the Sonic Anniversary post will be released on the 23rd. Now there's actually something more to this

Sonic Adventure 2 actually released in Japan on the same day as Sonic 1, on June 23rd, just 10 years later. With there being a Shadow Assist Trophy in the game, that's substantial enough content for Sonic Adventure 2 to get it's own post

However, one thing that might also be at play is that potentially the Pic for the Sonic Adventure 2 Anniversary pic will be spoiling of Future content coming to FP2.

Sakurai would know that E3 is coming, and would likely show off the next character. The Anniversary pic was of Sonic 1, but not Adventure 2, which is the same day, or even both. It be much easier to spot that putting in an Adventure 2 Post by mistake, if there is certain content in that post that shouldn't be known to the public yet
Shadow's not going to be playable in Ultimate.

7NATOR

Smash Master
Shadow's not going to be playable in Ultimate.
I know that will always be the common sentiment...unless we get confirmation that Shadow is one of the last 2. hell even as someone that predicts Shadow, I know that I will still be surprised by a hypothetical trailer, cause it's only been in my dreams, not reality

In any case, I will say that even if there is only 1 reveal, if Shadow isn't revealed at E3 Direct, I will give up on predicting him for DLC. Until then, you do you, I do me

Shroob

Sup?
The whole "New Switch" scenario is definitely interesting.

Actual sources say it could be revealed before E3(For real this time), and Nintendo's E3 conference has been confirmed to be about software only, not hardware, so you'd imagine if we were getting news, it'd be... relatively soon now.

I haven't kept up with the rumors as to why people assume it'll drop today, but it'd be neat if true.

7NATOR

Smash Master

Actual sources say it could be revealed before E3(For real this time), and Nintendo's E3 conference has been confirmed to be about software only, not hardware, so you'd imagine if we were getting news, it'd be... relatively soon now.

I haven't kept up with the rumors as to why people assume it'll drop today, but it'd be neat if true.
If you want something new, you could look into this

Best Buy chat support may have confirmed Switch Pro news coming tomorrow : GamingLeaksAndRumours (reddit.com)

there's also more stuff. this was just the latest thing I saw about it pointing towards tomorrow

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514
BIG BRAIN ACADEMY IS FINALLY COMIN HOME BOIS

LET'S ****ING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

**** BOTW2 **** SPLATOON 3 **** SMASH BROS

THIS IS THE REAL ****

THIS IS THE **** THAT MATTERS

Shroob

Sup?
If you want something new, you could look into this

Best Buy chat support may have confirmed Switch Pro news coming tomorrow : GamingLeaksAndRumours (reddit.com)

there's also more stuff. this was just the latest thing I saw about it pointing towards tomorrow
Well that's certainly interesting. We have seen some dummy listings put up by Amazon already, and if other companies are putting it in their system as well, while it's not confirmed yet, that's definitely a sign in its favor.

Staarih

Smash Master

It's getting hilarious really, feels like every day there's something "new" regarding the Pro/New Switch/whatever it is. Latest being several retailers though those can always be explained as placeholders. For some reason today is brought up for a potential reveal, I dunno, it's becoming one of those things that they should just drop so the "leaks" will end lol.

venomthebest

Smash Apprentice
Alright, here's something interesting to think about.
Remember when pyra/mythra came out with the capcom mii costumes? And how we also got some spirit events as well like the ghost n goblins, monster hunter, and the persona 5 strikers. Now it seemed weird to me that there was a random atlus spirit event pushed in with all the capcom special attention you could call it lol.

So here is where my brain train took me and research. So the way capcom has gotten some love with the spirit events kinda reminds me of the square enix spirit events and how that was before they added sephiroth. Well it would make sense with capcom but there is this outlier which is the persona 5 strikers spirit event. Well I while i was thinking about that, I was also in the meantime tryin to figure which design they would go with for dante if they were to add him. Literal days of immersing myself in the dmc lore and watching all the games and gameplay. It became apparent to me that the Devil May Cry 3 version of dante would be one they would go with (with perhaps a dmc1 outfit as an alt, kinda like ike has in smash). And guess what I learned about his devil trigger design in dmc3? It was designed by the art designer over at atlus Kazuma Kaneko! (abridged reason is that after dantes crossover with shin megami tensai 3, capcom was impressed with the art or something, maybe it was part of the deal with dantes inclusion. and so when they were making the third game, they had the art guy over at atlus design dantes and vergils devil trigger forms.) So basically what that ultimately means is Kazuma Kaneko gets credit for the design and on the copyright for dmc3 its for capcom and Kazuma Kaneko/Atlus.

So now it would be easy to assume that devil trigger would most likely be dantes final smash and in order to get the rights for that specific design, they would have to get Kazuma Kaneko's permission or whatever and it wouldnt be a loong shot that since they are over at atlus to get a design for a capcom character, they might do a little easy spirit event for a sequel to Jokers game, just a little bit more content for that franchise. Kill two birds with one stone.

tldr, dantes design in smash would most likely be from his dmc3 version of the character and his devil trigger in dmc3 was designed by the Atlus art guy so in the end dantes smash character would have both capcom and atlus in the copyrights, which would explain why we got a random atlus spirit event alongside capcoms little spotlight with spirit events and mii costumes.

not to mention dante is a great e3 pick

edit: made paragraphs separate...

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
Remember when pyra/mythra came out with the capcom mii costumes? And how we also got some spirit events as well like the ghost n goblins, monster hunter, and the persona 5 strikers. Now it seemed weird to me that there was a random atlus spirit event pushed in with all the capcom special attention you could call it lol.
So here is where my brain train took me and research. So the way capcom has gotten some love with the spirit events kinda reminds me of the square enix spirit events and how that was before they added sephiroth. Well it would make sense with capcom but there is this outlier which is the persona 5 strikers spirit event. Well I while i was thinking about that, I was also in the meantime tryin to figure which design they would go with for dante if they were to add him. Literal days of immersing myself in the dmc lore and watching all the games and gameplay. It became apparent to me that the Devil May Cry 3 version of dante would be one they would go with (with perhaps a dmc1 outfit as an alt, kinda like ike has in smash). And guess what I learned about his devil trigger design in dmc3? It was designed by the art designer over at atlus Kazuma Kaneko! (abridged reason is that after dantes crossover with shin megami tensai 3, capcom was impressed with the art or something, maybe it was part of the deal with dantes inclusion. and so when they were making the third game, they had the art guy over at atlus design dantes and vergils devil trigger forms.) So basically what that ultimately means is Kazuma Kaneko gets credit for the design and on the copyright for dmc3 its for capcom and Kazuma Kaneko/Atlus.
So now it would be easy to assume that devil trigger would most likely be dantes final smash and in order to get the rights for that specific design, they would have to get Kazuma Kaneko's permission or whatever and it wouldnt be a loong shot that since they are over at atlus to get a design for a capcom character, they might do a little easy spirit event for a sequel to Jokers game, just a little bit more content for that franchise. Kill two birds with one stone.

tldr, dantes design in smash would most likely be from his dmc3 version of the character and his devil trigger in dmc3 was designed by the Atlus art guy so in the end dantes smash character would have both capcom and atlus in the copyrights, which would explain why we got a random atlus spirit event alongside capcoms little spotlight with spirit events and mii costumes. assuming they also
I mean, the Persona 5 Striker spirit was just a "Oh, if you buy this game, you get a spirit in Smash." And considering Joker's already playable and all that.

Other games have done this in the past.

venomthebest

Smash Apprentice
I mean, the Persona 5 Striker spirit was just a "Oh, if you buy this game, you get a spirit in Smash." And considering Joker's already playable and all that.

Other games have done this in the past.
seems a little suspicious to me that they would go over to atlus and buy a spirit for a game that came out a year ago just to try to get people to buy it without getting anything else from atlus that would benefit them.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
seems a little suspicious to me that they would go over to atlus and buy a spirit for a game that came out a year ago just to try to get people to buy it without getting anything else from atlus that would benefit them.
Game hadn't released worldwide though, only Japan. Having a whole bunch of Smash fans eyes on the presentation to help advertise would be a nice benefit, especially since Smash fans are now familiar with the Persona series due to Joker,

Last edited:

venomthebest

Smash Apprentice
Game hadn't released worldwide though, only Japan. Having a whole bunch of Smash fans eyes on the presentation to help advertise would be a nice benefit, especially since Smash fans are now familiar with the Persona series due to Joker,
Yes I understand that its good advertising, that's not the point tho

Shroob

Sup?
Yes I understand that its good advertising, that's not the point tho
They already had Joker in the game. Like, you're building a better case for Demi-Fiend here than Dante tbh. Most I'd argue have counted Capcom out due to all the Capcom content being done in the last patch. Likewise, the case you're building here seems to benefit Demi-Fiend the most.

osby

Smash Obsessed

tldr, dantes design in smash would most likely be from his dmc3 version of the character and his devil trigger in dmc3 was designed by the Atlus art guy so in the end dantes smash character would have both capcom and atlus in the copyrights, which would explain why we got a random atlus spirit event alongside capcoms little spotlight with spirit events and mii costumes.

I think this is one of the more solid theories I've seen so far.

Though, it's worth noting that Persona 5 Strikers is made by P-Studio in ATLUS along with Koei-Techmo. iirc, Kaneko hasn't been a part of that team since P3 and is only credited for his designs and working on stuff like P1/P2 ports. That's probably why we didn't get any content from earlier Persona games in Smash: Most of the people who worked on those games now work in different parts of ATLUS if they didn't outright leave the company.

Now, that doesn't mean anything but I don't think Sakurai would work with the same people when asking for Kaneko's artwork compared to Soejima/Koei-Techmo's artwork.

venomthebest

Smash Apprentice
They already had Joker in the game. Like, you're building a better case for Demi-Fiend here than Dante tbh. Most I'd argue have counted Capcom out due to all the Capcom content being done in the last patch. Likewise, the case you're building here seems to benefit Demi-Fiend the most.
I dissagree. Something should add is I think it is very likely that at some point in time, the capcom costumes were coming with a capcom character but with all that fun covid nonsense, some schedules have probably been moved and they wanted to make sure that the monster hunter costumes came out around the same time as the monster hunter rise So they move it. And pyra/mythra I would bet, didn't have any xenoblade 2 costumes with them since we already have a couple in the game already.

I have literally been looking into all the possible pros and cons into fighter 10 (which has been narrowed down to Dante at this point)for literal days and have lost sleep over it from non stop researching. I could literally talk to you for over 3 hours straight about everything I have come up with and learned about. Just trust me on this if you understood every point I got in my brain right now, it would make sense. I just suck at writing out my thoughts that's all.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
I dissagree. Something should add is I think it is very likely that at some point in time, the capcom costumes were coming with a capcom character but with all that fun covid nonsense, some schedules have probably been moved and they wanted to make sure that the monster hunter costumes came out around the same time as the monster hunter rise So they move it. And pyra/mythra I would bet, didn't have any xenoblade 2 costumes with them since we already have a couple in the game already.

I have literally been looking into all the possible pros and cons into fighter 10 (which has been narrowed down to Dante at this point)for literal days and have lost sleep over it from non stop researching. I could literally talk to you for over 3 hours straight about everything I have come up with and learned about. Just trust me on this if you understood every point I got in my brain right now, it would make sense. I just suck at writing out my thoughts that's all.
:dr^_^:

I really don't buy it but hey, get some sleep, you deserve it for putting this much effort in.

Pinguino21v

Smash Ace
As for my expectation, I think people expecting another big third party will be disappointed. I don't see any of the usually discussed big third party character at all, even in the context of E3. All those Crash, Sora, Dante or Master Chief are out to me.

A more "minor" third party can happen however, or at least closer to Nintendo third party. I strongly believe Phoenix Wright to have a chance. Maybe Rayman or a Tales of character. But if there is one more third party, it's between those and no one else IMO.

What I think to be another strong possibility, however, is we will get two long time requested characters to close the game. This second pass has really a "give a second chance" vibe, and it has actually been stated as such by Sakurai. It won't be as "hyped" as some here would like, but it will be nicely received. And in this category, there is one name that is indubitably at the top, and it's Isaac. Waluigi is also a close second.

It's also the wishful thinking of someone who didn't have any of his favorites in this Smash Bros, but, to me, the last two characters will be Phoenix Wright and Isaac.

Polan

Smash Lord

i like it. pragmatic and also would make sense. plus not the first time that we divined a character coming to smash based off their design. tho i think a capcom character is probably out of the running but who knows.

osby

Smash Obsessed
What I think to be another strong possibility, however, is we will get two long time requested characters to close the game. This second pass has really a "give a second chance" vibe, and it has actually been stated as such by Sakurai. It won't be as "hyped" as some here would like, but it will be nicely received. And in this category, there is one name that is indubitably at the top, and it's Isaac. Waluigi is also a close second.
To be honest, none of the FP2 characters strike me as a "long-time" request. Min Min and Pyra/Mythra are Switch characters, Sephiroth never was a notable request and Steve is famous for not being what old fans wanted.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
To be honest, none of the FP2 characters strike me as a "long-time" request. Min Min and Pyra/Mythra are Switch characters, Sephiroth never was a notable request and Steve is famous for not being what old fans wanted.
That's their point, no character fits that yet so they believe we'll get them as the E3 characters

Staarih

Smash Master
The more I think of it, the more I think Sora would be a "break the Internet"-level reveal, probably more so than many other big names. He is deemed impossible (and probably is tbh), but his reveal would definitely be a sight to see. I'd love it, even as someone not particularly familiar with Kingdom Hearts.

Honestly, I just want to be surprised at E3. If the Smash reveal doesn't do it, hopefully some new games will.

3BitSaurus

Smash Master
I've been getting ads when watching YouTube on my phones for that Genshin Impact game.

....what the **** how do these trailers have like 10+million views. Isn't this just some ****ty BotW knockoff?

Ah, that explains how we can get a new Zelda rep, but not really.
Most definitely not. The game is inspired by BOTW's open world, stamina and cooking systems, but that's pretty much where the similarities end. Combat is very much different, for example. And the story starts slow, but it's picking up fast.

As for the gacha... it might legit be the most fair system I've seen in years. And I say this as someone who never spends on those.

Like, really, the game pretty much gives you free **** just for playing, which is more than I can say from any other - two months in and I already had like half the cast.

Not to mention, the RPG-like systems and events give you a lot to do. Like, this week had a specific sidequest, two weeks ago there was a Prop Hunt-esque minigame, and so on.

Gengar84

Smash Hero
The more I think of it, the more I think Sora would be a "break the Internet"-level reveal, probably more so than many other big names. He is deemed impossible (and probably is tbh), but his reveal would definitely be a sight to see. I'd love it, even as someone not particularly familiar with Kingdom Hearts.

Honestly, I just want to be surprised at E3. If the Smash reveal doesn't do it, hopefully some new games will.
Sora would definitely be extremely hype. I feel the exact same way about Scorpion and Sub-Zero. I think huge franchises that are either deemed impossible or never even considered for Smash would likely get the biggest reactions.

Speaking of which, what do you guys think the reaction to a Warcraft character would be? Warcraft is a massive, long running franchise spanning multiple genres and even got a movie but it is almost never brought up for Smash other than when I do. I personally think it deserves to be mentioned among the other gaming giants like Halo, Crash, DMC, and Kingdom Hearts.

Last edited:

Brother AJ

Smash Lord
NNID
Brother_AJ
They also had 4 characters left and half a year to reveal them. They didn't exactly have a lot of time after Joker took a while to come out, and him not even having gameplay was getting people anxious. They handled Hero/Banjo wayyyyy better, even if the wait for Banjo was annoying on its own.

They've spread it out heavily through 2020 and 2021, not helped also by delays. I don't really think this plan will change. There's also a huge amount of stuff to talk about besides Smash alone anyway, with all kinds of trailers/etc. to deal with. Being a different context(they are not in a hurry to get the characters revealed to meet the deadline), I don't overall consider it similar enough to E3 to be convinced it's an easy double reveal. Possible, but not likely, imo.
I mean, those are valid points. I was simply saying you could fit a double reveal within the direct. Personally, I also think a solo reveal is more likely.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Actually, speaking of BotW

I know how FP2 will end.

View attachment 317652

Consider this:

Sakurai's gone on record to say that BotW Zelda doesn't seem fit to fight.

No single Champion is bigger than the other.

Ganoncorpse is too new to really get in Smash considering we know NOTHING about him.

Smash tends to ignore Hyrule Warriors, so AOC Impa is out.

BotW2 will likely be the big focus this E3.

....Smash DLC for Ultimate started on a standard enemy.

What does that leave us with?

WHAT
DOES THAT
LEAVE US WITH?
Finally, someone else gets it! Guardian is the objectively best BOTW re-
Actually, speaking of BotW
... I guess a lynel is ok...

LiveStudioAudience

Smash Master
In terms of actual time, the amount of Zelda content in the Direct might be a clue about getting two reveals. If there's an announcement that additional information about BOTW2 and other LoZ related reveals are to come in its own themed direct later then that's a lot of potential time opened up for various other news, Fighter 11 included.

Eldrake

Smash Lord
You know, the more I think about it, the stranger I find it that the Capcom mii costume wave only had like two IPs, one of which already had mii costumes in the previous game. You'd think that if this was truly the end of Capcom, they'd have taken the time to add mii costumes from other Capcom IPs, like Devil May Cry, Ace Attorney and Viewtiful Joe, the former two being especially popular requests in the smash community. Yes I know that the wave was meant to advertise upcoming Capcom games, but if you were gonna do a Capcom-dedicated mii costume wave in the first place, why not make a few more Capcom mii costumes while you are at it anyway? Yeah, it's starting to feel a tad suspicious to me.

TheLamerGamer

Smash Journeyman

I'm not a massive DMC fan (mainly because I didn't have the time to finish the first game, but I want to do that soon), but I think I remember some of this.

From what I remember, there was some capcom staff working part-time at ATLUS, and Kaneko, being a DMC fan, asked if they could use Dante in the game. They accepted, and asked if he would do some designs for them, and he obviously accepted. (I think this is what happened but I could be misremembering).

Although, Kaneko doesn't actually own the art from what I remember. He's still included in the credits and stuff, but capcom completely owns the designs. Kaneko's just kind of vanished over the past few years anyway, he did the story concept for SMT IV and then disappeared. They even replaced his art in the Strange Journey rerelease on 3ds.

I've been thinking that the persona event was suspicious, but that it pointed towards Demi-Fiend.

Perkilator

Smash Legend
Writing Team
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
Granted, the DLC speculation has been a lot more unpredictable than the base game speculation. If we want a comprehensive rundown:
  1. :ultjoker: - Completely unexpected, kicked the doors down, wrecked the standards set prior
  2. :ulthero: - Widely predicted, but was also more or less leaked beforehand
  3. :ultbanjokazooie: - From what I can gather, was pretty popular but was still overshadowed by Steveto some degree
  4. :ult_terry: - More or less ignored before Mr. Intern's oopsie-woopsie, allowed smaller third-parties to get more attention
  5. :ultbylethf: - Was fairly widely expected, but came one pass early
  6. :ultminmin - Was more or less ignored until the ARMS guessing game, after which she became a frontrunner alongside Spring Man
  7. :ultsteve: - Seems to have been fairly discussed outside of SmashBoards, but was largely overlooked in these parts
  8. :ultsephiroth: - Largely ignored
  9. :ultpyra: - Their game was a pretty popular topic. The characters on their own, not so much
To me, it seems like everything has either been a near-complete surprise or it's had a catch to it. It came early, or it wasn't the character we thought it'd have, or it only clicked once we knew what game they were from. Granted, it hasn't been entirely unexpected, but I'm still leaning towards the unexpected more than the expected.
That's why I always expect the unexpected, especially after Byleth.

SKX31

Smash Master
You know, the more I think about it, the stranger I find it that the Capcom mii costume wave only had like two IPs, one of which already had mii costumes in the previous game. You'd think that if this was truly the end of Capcom, they'd have taken the time to add mii costumes from other Capcom IPs, like Devil May Cry, Ace Attorney and Viewtiful Joe, the former two being especially popular requests in the smash community. Yes I know that the wave was meant to advertise upcoming Capcom games, but if you were gonna do a Capcom-dedicated mii costume wave in the first place, why not make a few more Capcom mii costumes while you are at it anyway? Yeah, it's starting to feel a tad suspicious to me.
TBF, most Capcom costumes have also been scattered around the various Challenger Packs and Monster Hunter did get an entire Mii wave (practically) long after base game. Just when quite a few people started to believe that Monster Hunter was a candidate for playable. Granted, to help promote Rise, but the dent is understandable and still something that makes me kinda question if Capcom has a character this Pass.

Also, the real speculation has already started in Elite Smash:

11-26-14-2021060311101300-0E7DF678130F4F0FA2C88AE72B47AFDF.jpg

:4pacman:

Oracle Link

Smash Master
So now that Smash ULTI is nearly over what would you think of Bandana Dee being added what do you think are the positives and negatives of this inclusion?

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I mean, those are valid points. I was simply saying you could fit a double reveal within the direct. Personally, I also think a solo reveal is more likely.
Oh, that's what you specifically meant. Yeah, I don't disagree with the time factor. It's quite possible in that context alone.

Anyway, I wonder if Nintendo will specify there's a Smash reveal this time around in it or not via Twitter. They don't all the time. E3 is however a good time to mention it.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

-----------------------

Oh wow, Sakurai made a mistake. Must be smash related...

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Honestly, there aren't many possibilities (that are worth considering, anyway) that would outright disappoint me, but please for the love of god be anything but Cinderace.

Granted I think a Sword and Shield Pokémon is dead in the water after the spirit event, but in a case where I'm wrong, there's a laundry list of Pokémon I'd rather see, from Galar or otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom