• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DK mains are pretty sexy | DK Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

D0N

Smash Ace
LOL you finally just went and made your own huh? Well made.

Thanks for making sure I saw that and making me jealous btw :laugh:

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
It's a white silk tie dyed red. I had some expert help in making it. I designed the logo and had a very enjoyable experience learning about "screen printing" and how to do it on fabrics like silk. The final product came out very nice imo.

If you want to look into the method it's called "screen printing" and requires some special tools and knowledge. It's difficult to get a product like I have without someone experienced helping. It's really a very interesting form of art though and really cool to do.

Donkey Bong

Smash Ace
Micaelis, just start taking orders, because i'm sure like everybody on here is gonna ask for one.

just name your price lol

D0N

Smash Ace
Ook 3 stocking Boss... Will beating Atomsk's D3... some great accomplishments going on. I wonder what's next.

Somebody go 2-0 M2K

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
Yeah I heard about ook 3 stocking Boss as well. ****nn that **** is beast! And yes, just this past weekend I had the honor of playing Atomsk in brackets and 2-0ed him in winners =x He 2-0ed me right back in Loser's bracket, but I didn't play as well that set.

Cable

Smash Lord
Yeah I heard about ook 3 stocking Boss as well. ****nn that **** is beast! And yes, just this past weekend I had the honor of playing Atomsk in brackets and 2-0ed him in winners =x He 2-0ed me right back in Loser's bracket, but I didn't play as well that set.
Im curious what characters did he use to 2-0 you right back? btw good job at that tourny

Donkey Bong

Smash Ace
so... there is an upcoming tourney at a convention here in SA...

i've picked up MK and i'm gonna test him out during said tourney.

i may end up dropping DK... or just using him against scrubs lol. :(

i'm just sick of not placing higher in tourneys.

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
Im curious what characters did he use to 2-0 you right back? btw good job at that tourny
The same characters that I beat the first time xD Specifically, I 2 stocked his Falco on Battlefield round 1 in the winner's brackets set, including a grounded up b gimp at like 0% that hit his illusion from on the stage, leading into an edge hog. Round 2 he took me to Smashville, where I ended up beating his Dedede. The round vs D3 was maddd close, we were both at around 110% last stock, and I was charging a punch as a threat and he ran in to shield grab me but I reverse 9 winded him ftw. lol

In loser's he beat me on Smashville with D3, again it was very close. However... I had been experimenting with changing my L trigger to jump so that I can up b out of shield bc I have tap jump off. No johns, but I SD-ed my last stock bc of that lol (I was trying to cancel the charge by hitting L, and ended up falling to my death LOL) After that, I CP-ed Yoshi's Island, but he 2 stocked me with Falco pretty solidly. I didn't play as well the second set and made a few errors, but that's all it takes against someone that good =P

D0N

Smash Ace
including a grounded up b gimp at like 0% that hit his illusion from on the stage, leading into an edge hog.
Stolen for future use... I always thought to use the up-b to stop illusions, but didnt think of where.

And yea, what Rag said... Vids?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom