• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DK mains are pretty sexy | DK Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big O

NNID
BiiigOOO
You forgot Rag bigfoot. Idk if bum plays anymore but if he does you forgot him too.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
You help the DK boards but not the D3 boards? :( Sad Faic.

EDIT: If I get a blue name, I'll look cool(er) on the d3 boards. Regardless, we need a d3 mod.

daisho

Smash Lord
Yay! SuSas back!!! Happy day... besides the fact that i hit a car and parents won't let me drive anywhere now :( Say goodbye to any tournasmashests :(

D0N

Smash Ace
socal has 6
nevada has 2
norcal and WA each have 1
illinois has 2 iirc
north carolina has 1
new york has two an a half (bum counts as 1/2 due to inactivity)

other than that, no dks
There are more, I can think of some on the east coast. More as in players who don't suck, dont care to be recognized, and/or they just dont post at all or dont post often. Smashboards =/ All players. Still, there are not many.

ZxChrono

Smash Journeyman
My car accident was half a block away from my house and I was waiting for traffic to clear in the TURNING lane and I get sideswipped by some azn lady (not surprising) on the next lane. My car looked like it just got hit by captain falcons final smash.

daisho

Smash Lord
My car accident was half a block away from my house and I was waiting for traffic to clear in the TURNING lane and I get sideswipped by some azn lady (not surprising) on the next lane. My car looked like it just got hit by captain falcons final smash.
Ugh... my car has almost no damage... including my damage and the person i hits damage it will probably be under 1000. But id be lucky to ever be allowed to drive somewhere. Thats the bad part.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
hey guys...... the beast is returning.....

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
I KNOW you're not all referring to the beast on Jmex's avatar :O.
Lolol, My avi is epic.

Its like a face you do not want to see at night while your in the forest. Its that. Im about to **** you face.

itsthebigfoot

Smash Lord
Lolol, My avi is epic.

Its like a face you do not want to see at night while your in the forest. Its that. Im about to **** you face.
Its funny that you mention that, cause we got a mountain lion loose in our neighborhood that's killed about 5 dogs and maimed a horse, so we got people looking for a cat with a **** face at night

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
What is maiming a horse?
Also I was unaware that ook was tearing up the AiB ladder. Good ****

daisho

Smash Lord
ook was destroying, he was like number 2 at one point. It looks like he dropped down to 11th now though.

I wonder how well id have done if id tried from the beginning... since I started using DK im 11-1 :)

ZxChrono

Smash Journeyman
Lolol, My avi is epic.

I think i would probably be more afraid of this face at night.... if i could see it that is.

http://img33.imageshack.us/i/getraped.jpg/

oh and how is the aib ladder, do you play people all over the world or just in your region. if its in region that be nice because im so not down to playing all those laggy matches lol.

daisho

Smash Lord
You can choose. It is a chatroom and you can challenge people you want to play (though the normal thing is post you want a game and then other people challenge you) by each person's name they have their state and country.

Sometimes you get laggy matches but often its little lag (of course there is input lag) and its fun.

ZxChrono

Smash Journeyman
i play on aib a lot just never played ladder, just didnt know if it was random or not. i dont mind the minimal lag even though it still messes me up but as long as its not the matches where everything is half a second to a second delay.

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
MTH and myself were number 5 or so on the doubles ladder at one point then we stopped playing for a month and a half and dropped just under the top 30 spot. We played 3 matches to secure spot 16 I do believe. So were going to play our doubles match tonight which is a playoff match.

Double DK online is too good.

Monkley6

Smash Journeyman
I need to learn how to play doubles in general, it's so fun. Played on japes last time I did doubles, was such a close game for the set :( except I SD'd my first stock, but lived to 220 on my next :bee:

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
I might upload some doubles friendlies to youtube. My crew runs doubles in our state. We have a reputation as the best doubles players in NC. DK is ridiculously good in doubles.

CELTiiC

Dong 2 Strong
NNID
TBGCELTiiC
3DS FC
3840-7097-4621
I might upload some doubles friendlies to youtube. My crew runs doubles in our state. We have a reputation as the best doubles players in NC. DK is ridiculously good in doubles.
haha yeah I know, I have a couple of double friendlies uploaded as well. Only downfall I hate about DK in 2v2's is his ability to easily be put into a combo. )=

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
Certain characters can be your teammate and completely negate that weakness. But yeah it really does suck. I hate getting 50% in the first 2 seconds.

edit: Where can I find your doubles vids?

CELTiiC

Dong 2 Strong
NNID
TBGCELTiiC
3DS FC
3840-7097-4621
Certain characters can be your teammate and completely negate that weakness. But yeah it really does suck. I hate getting 50% in the first 2 seconds.

edit: Where can I find your doubles vids?
I'll get the links to them. My friend uses MK haha, so I'm usually getting sucked up into a tornado. Lemme get those links.

Edit:

Doubles 1

Doubles 2

Sadly they are wifi, but really the matches had hardly any lag (all the teams we played including ourselves had partners on same wii.)

Edit 2: Oh and you can usually find my doubles matches on my youtube channel. I'll upload things from time to time. (=

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom