• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dirtiest Player in the Game - Wario Social Thread

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
So I dunno if you guys have noticed buuuuut Warios have two mods now. :)

:phone:

Linkvader

Smash Journeyman
Having Zigsta adds a lot of activity to the Wario threads, so thanks :D.

I will wait for the day Dynomite becomes mod. I will support you.

Croi

Smash Lord
Some of my Nova Scotia buds are trying to convince me to go to Genesis. Which would be neat and all, money's not really an issue, but it starts on a Thursday and that's not going to jive with my bosses :urg:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Technically genesis starts Friday

A lot of people are just going there Thursday since stuff starts at noon Friday. I'll personally be there at like 2pm Thursday

What I REALLY wanted to post is that i styled on cfl in dokapon kingdom last weekend.

Labernash

Smash Lord
Yay Bassem!

I like how Blue Rogue gets on at 2 A.M. And DOESN'T post videos for me. >=(

BPx

Smash Lord
:(

well, hopefully i'll see you at a mw tourney sometime soon, still haven't met a wario main around here(guess i'm the only one lol)

fkn iowa

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Im praying that I make the right decision monday on whether to go to Genesis 2 or not. I think it's a big not right now. I just don't think I can afford 200+ dollars for the gas/food/admission/hotel, not to mention the 700 dollar plane ticket from waiting this long to figure it out ... (even if my grandmother were to pay for it, that's still a lot to expect from her...)

*sigh*... I was hoping I could go, but I feel like visiting with my family is more important than anything.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=305930

BPx

Smash Lord
Brainshock looks like its only 6 hrs away from you krys, a ton of really good players are coming, maybe that would be a cost effective alternative :) it is next weekend though, idk if you have work off.

Blue Rogue

Smash Ace
NNID
ValiantVyse
3DS FC
4527-9345-8740
lil bt of that(Dying at 70% with good DI wth) but it was mostly having almost the whole room against me and the stupid-ganoncide-wins-rule-that-wasn't-even-in-the-rules rule, grabbed me by a pixel on my fresh last stock... fell apart after that.
Also my 2nd place curse. Haven't won anything outside like 16 people for a while

Labernash

Smash Lord
Ouch, dang dude. Sounds like they stacked that tourney for that Ganon. Ganon may be the worst, but he isn't useless! Don't worry, that curse will break. Everyone has slow streaks, but something will spark and you'll start winning again.

Ganons always pull me ofstage when I'm standing above the ledge, and they try to recover with side-B but it just makes the match boring.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Not gonna lie, I've been using Wario lately, and he's almost as cute as he is ugly. :037:
He's pretty neat, isn't he?

Since you're so used to controlling the ground, mastery of the air is probably pretty appealing to you.

Top Bottom