• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dirtiest Player in the Game - Wario Social Thread

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Im not, i play peach in melee.

Just...brawl peach players... are so.... unfunny.

MacD, Doh, Mike G, those guys are hilarious.

Brawl peach players step your game up

Labernash

Smash Lord
I'm the friggin Drake of Competitive Brawl. I'mma come out of nowhere and everybody will praise me.

Kaffei

Smash Hero
I never had a close relationship with a dog before so I don't really know how you feel... That is a real bummer that he was a victim of cancer.. I hope you feel better man.

toobusytocare

Smash Lord
bleh, got 7th again

beat a ROB, lost to eggz, beat a snake/D3, beat a diddy, beat t1mmy, then lost to dmac (TL) =(
****ing toon link, i won game 1 with ICs, game 2 he starts off with a sick 0-death but then i take his stock with 20% then i bring it back and up up halla % last game but i got greedy =(

then game 3 i went wario again and he camped me really hard but it was still close

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
bleh, got 7th again

beat a ROB, lost to eggz, beat a snake/D3, beat a diddy, beat t1mmy, then lost to dmac (TL) =(
****ing toon link, i won game 1 with ICs, game 2 he starts off with a sick 0-death but then i take his stock with 20% then i bring it back and up up halla % last game but i got greedy =(

then game 3 i went wario again and he camped me really hard but it was still close
if you played Wifi you'd know the TL match up like the back of your hand ^_^ j/k . Good job with 7th.

Shift

Smash Journeyman
Man, so I haven't posted in a while and basically been on a hiatus of Brawl for a couple of weeks to a month for numerous reasons:

I had to go through radiation treatment because I had thyroid cancer. (Some of you already know this)

The surgery happened about 2 months ago and I just recently finished my radiation treatment and placed back on my medication. So my doctor says I should be up and about within the next week which means more activity for me.

But boy oh boy, my Wario is rusty because I've been so busy. It's nice to be back though!

Padô

Smash Lord
Happy Birthday Snapple!!

I wish you so many tanned brazilian girls. And health. And money. And the stuff you want like more tattoos HAHAHA

*Hugs you imaginarily*

Padô

Smash Lord
Sorry Dyno, I hang out only with my hommies and my free biatches nowadays, I got rich y'know.

LOL

Never, you guys are above everything except the diamonds.

Pwneroni

Smash Lord
Okay so check this out. I was trying to practice camping yesterday, and I got distracted by Boss Battle mode and Home Run Contest. I've always just played versus mode really, but omfg I had sooo much fun with those stadium modes! My and my good friend t1mmy got 13,500 feet in double HRC mode with double Ganon ! It was sooo tight haha we saved the replay xD

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
So lately I've become very comfortable in the Sonic matchup. I just need to work on my cps vs. him. I've been doing well vs. a player who's better than me and so far...

Wins:
SV x2
Green Greens x2

Losses:
PS1 x3
PS2
Castle Siege
FD

So lately I've been banning FD and Pictochat (used to be Picto and YI but now I don't feel confident against Sonic on FD at all). He's been banning Brinstar and Norfair but now he'll probably ban Brinstar and Green Greens since I've won twice. Any suggestions on cps against him? I will probably deny Lylat and Delphino, but I've been thinking about Halberd and MAYBE frigate. Any advice on that aspect?

Also, I've been cping Green Green against every character except Pikachu lately. I am in love with this stage. I can do this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGyHVPWww5Y

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
Just going to throw this out there.

Big hype fore Blue Rogue for taking Lain to game 5 twice in grand finals. You should have timed him out! there was only like 15 seconds on the clock when Lain got a lucky f-smash as Blue was recovering. D:

Blue Rogue

Smash Ace
NNID
ValiantVyse
3DS FC
4527-9345-8740
ahah Yeah choked hard there, made like 10 bad decisions in the last couple of seconds.. ;x
Next time~

Top Bottom