• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dirtiest Player in the Game - Wario Social Thread

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
hey, y'all **** need to stop talking about my cousin. kadaj is NC now, who ever thinks NC is easy, MM either me, shady penguin, sushi-man, stingers,foxy, or Ragnor0k at APEX. you can have some of kadaj if you want, but im sure half you all are not better than reflex, and he beat reflex pretty convincingly a month ago.

- DA Go0sE

stingers

Smash Obsessed
LMAO

almostlegendary I'll $20 mm you with marth. i dont even play that character. underrate NC more scrub

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
hey, y'all **** need to stop talking about my cousin. kadaj is NC now, who ever thinks NC is easy, MM either me, shady penguin, sushi-man, stingers,foxy, or Ragnor0k at APEX. you can have some of kadaj if you want, but im sure half you all are not better than reflex, and he beat reflex pretty convincingly a month ago.

- DA Go0sE
SlikVik has beaten Kadaj back when KadaJ was in MD/VA does that mean slikvick > Reflex? Whether Reflex is better than me or not doesn't mean that him losing to Kadaj means I lost to him also.

Eh. Whats it matter? kadaj would three stock you twice

Hell you couldnt even beat mongoose, that guy would three stock you. and he isnt even our states best MK.
If you say so mangz. Once again bringing up me barely going to tournies. I could go to a tourney once every 3 years wouldn't take away from the fact that your region is ballz.

Almost he wouldn't use marth on u hed go mk and turn your butthole to hamburger meat.
meat ride it's cute.

LMAO

almostlegendary I'll $20 mm you with marth. i dont even play that character. underrate NC more scrub
If I said I wouldn't 20 dollar MM kadaj why would I turn around and 20 MM you. If you want to MM then I suggest you lower the price. Also I'm not underrating NC at all. Bad region is bad. But I guess you guys will prove other wise at Apex and MLG rayleigh or not just saying.

Honestly don't need all of you NC ****s to come in here and cry about how good your region is. How sorely you guys are underrated and all this other non sense that yall are crying about. Just STFU and just because KadaJ is NC doesn't make your region good now =/. Once again not a knock on KadaJ but yeah you guys should know what I mean by now. SO I advice all you NC ******* to go meat ride and spam some where else.

This guy has only been to two tourneys, hes just some wifi scrub and no one in his own state has ever heard of him.
I've been to 5 tournies actually. I do know some players from state and in my region actually. However, tell me how I can be known while I barely go to tournies ? So once again you're stuck on my lack of tourney attendance. Well get off of it and get off of me. Okay? It's really sad for you to have such a hard on for an unkown wifi scrub =/.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
WTF where do you get off to say our region is bad when youve never played anyone from our region?

i mean you lose to D3s that cant even chain grab.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
slik vik beat kadaj once in md/va, like a year or something ago. when kadaj didnt know the MU. and yeah back then i would say slikviks wario was better than reflex. but there is no need to get heated, almostlegend. you said we are bad. we ask for a mm to prove you wrong... end of story lol.

don't expect to trash talk a region and no one from that region defend it.
thinking like that is almoststupid.

Damage Points

Smash Ace
Haha sushi is from nc too and he's better than kadaj. Dr pp doesn't play brawl and is better than 90% of the kids who play brawl and he's from nc too. Now go play magic.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
WTF where do you get off to say our region is bad when youve never played anyone from our region?

i mean you lose to D3s that cant even chain grab.
If you're going to hold a wifi match against me then *shrugs* then by all means go ahead and have it.

I don't have to play anyone for me to think your region is bad however, for you guys to run and meat ride KadaJ like this tells me something about your region. I mean KadaJ was pretty well known in MD/VA yet I don't see anyone meat riding him like this in this thread....but *shrugs* whatever clever I guess.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
people aren't meat riding, people are defending their state.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
*facepalm.

please... almostlegend.... go to my last two post. No one is talking about kadaj ANYMORE!!! take him off your mind. this is not a big deal.

I am just defending my state.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
WIFI IS ALL YOU HAVE. its all youve always had. Bottom line is you would lose to ANY active brawl player from nc,

even fyre, the GIRL player. i know for a fact shed **** you.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
okay guys, seriously. we have to respect almostlegendarys nobility. apparently hes a prince or some ****.

Flamingo

Smash Lord
I just found an AT with Wario, and I'm not going to post it just because you trash talked my region.

EDIT: Legendary, why are you shrugging so much, are you being anally fisted by wario's F-Tilt or somthing? I'm confused.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
I'll money match him and I don't even play this game.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
we're all about to **** this dude lol

who loses to my link on wifi? almost legendary loses to my link on wifi.

Top Bottom