• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dirtiest Player in the Game - Wario Social Thread

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
my favorite part about this thread is how all the NJ players are coming to defend one of their own.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
this is NC's 2nd social thread.

if NC had a flag i would post it here just to declare our territory. guess i'll just pee on it.

legendary betta not come to MLG raleigh.
he wouldnt come to MLG.

scared to get dead last and of us taking all his money.

So AL when did you get your one point over us? i mean, everyone on skype and aim that think you think are your friends on these boards are telling me to keep ****** you.

Accept the MMS like a man, or shut up and back off, scrub.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
privysaur 5:27 pm
(5:27:38 PM): we should start a bad player fund
(5:27:46 PM): and fly him out to a NC regional

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
he wouldnt come to MLG.

scared to get dead last and of us taking all his money.
Na, I'm not scared of placing last. I've come in last before at tournies it really doesn't effect me at all. I just need to step my game up more at the next tourney that's all.

If you were good you'd accept.

Don't talk crap if you can't back it up.
If I had the money to MM you guys from NC I would but as it stands now I can barely get tournies and I'm extremely strapped for cash. That's the main reason why 20 MM is out of the region. I'm not sure if you guys realized this but we are in a recession. So unless I start placing in the money in tournies which won't happen it's pretty pointless.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
seeing as how good you are, you could come to a NC tournament, money match everyone for $20, win, and head back with a profit.

EDIT:: LOOOOOOOOL at recession johns.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
almostlegendary will you mm me at mega fusion? i'll use marth or link or whoever you want
I doubt I'll be attending that if it's on the 18th. I'm going to be doing real ***** this for the next week and a half since one of my *****s is come up from FL in a couple of days and none of them play brawl. I asked if they would be down to guy but they said no.

seeing as how good you are, you could come to a NC tournament, money match everyone for $20, win, and head back with a profit.

EDIT:: LOOOOOOOOL at you mentioning a recession.
Times is hard my dude.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Na, I'm not scared of placing last. I've come in last before at tournies it really doesn't effect me at all. I just need to step my game up more at the next tourney that's all.

If I had the money to MM you guys from NC I would but as it stands now I can barely get tournies and I'm extremely strapped for cash. That's the main reason why 20 MM is out of the region. I'm not sure if you guys realized this but we are in a recession. So unless I start placing in the money in tournies which won't happen it's pretty pointless.
So then maybe it was ******** to call a whole state out when you knew you were bad and had no money?

Seriously how are you gonna talk crap about anyone when you still place last at events? Focus on yourself before even thinking about berating others.

Scrub mentality....the worst.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
well i mean, you have to go to tournies to place in money and be best in NJ which i mean, its obvious you already are.
I've never said I was best in NJ. I just said NC sucks big difference. I know already that the odds of me placing in NJ are a lot lower than say me placing in NC. But thats beyond the point. I don't think you understand how good NJ is until you actually play in a tourney in this region. But whatever clever I guess.

So then maybe it was ******** to call a whole state out when you knew you were bad and had no money?

Seriously how are you gonna talk crap about anyone when you still place last at events? Focus on yourself before even thinking about berating others.

One I've said I have placed last in tournies before. Past tens the las tourney I entered I came in 33rd out 80. That's not last. So get it right and stop assuming things about me? K thanks bye.

***** you don't know anything about economics. MM? I bet you don't even know how supply and demand works.
If you say so my dude.

TheOgbot

Smash Journeyman

I love Dr Peepee, ****** people in the boards of a game he hardly/doesn't even play.

You sir, I will have your children either as a bearer or as a nice mid day snack. Take your pick :)

.Marik

is a social misfit
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

North Carolina is such a beast state. Look at them defending each other like true brothers.

I wish my region was like that.

The best way to pass time? Lurk social threads in the character boards. Real talk.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
my favorite part about this thread is how all the NJ players are coming to defend one of their own.
I'm just going to leave this here.

how could a scrub provoke an entire region? Yall *****s is stoopid.
how could you not accept my money match when you're obviously so much better than me?

EDIT:: Marik knows whats up.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
how could a scrub provoke an entire region? Yall *****s is stoopid.
because i went to the NC social and was like, "so guys you want to hear about some guy saying nc is garbage?"

and they were like "...Sure our girlfriends are all on they're periods so we have nothing to do"

and i was like "links dude"

and stingers was like "i beat this guy with link"

TheOgbot

Smash Journeyman
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

North Carolina is such a beast state. Look at them defending each other like true brothers.

I wish my region was like that.

The best way to pass time? Lurk social threads in the character boards. Real talk.
Marik, still playing dat Yoshi? **** might as well call the Wario Social the "Wario + Yoshi + NJ Social Thread" (WYNJST ftw)

It is kind of my fault that Yoshi mains are pouring in XD

EDIT: I love Snap full homo ;)

.Marik

is a social misfit
Marik, still playing dat Yoshi? **** might as well call the Wario Social the "Wario + Yoshi + NJ Social Thread" (WYNJST ftw)

It is kind of my fault that Yoshi mains are pouring in XD

EDIT: I love Snap full homo ;)
I still play Yoshi, although I haven't entered a Brawl tournament in a while.

Even so, I picked up Snake and will probably play him a lot more.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
because i went to the NC social and was like, "so guys you want to hear about some guy saying nc is garbage?"

and they were like "...Sure our girlfriends are all on they're periods so we have nothing to do"

and i was like "links dude"

and stingers was like "i beat this guy with link"
Yes! People brag about beating me on wifi I must be getting there.

TheOgbot

Smash Journeyman
I still play Yoshi, although I haven't entered a Brawl tournament in a while.

Even so, I picked up Snake and will probably play him a lot more.
Sick man, I had a Snake binge too until I hit the sexy man known as Wario. God it took me so long to find a character that fit me after using Yoshi. The dinosaur is just one of a kind XD

Also, AL DA WIFI WARRIOR

.Marik

is a social misfit
PS: marik if you ever want to come to nc there are a plethora of people that would house you
<3

North Carolina for best state? I think so.

Sick man, I had a Snake binge too until I hit the sexy man known as Wario. God it took me so long to find a character that fit me after using Yoshi. The dinosaur is just one of a kind XD
I think we should namedrop all the Yoshi players so we can discuss how much fun it is Chain Grabbing Wario.

Indeed.

TheOgbot

Smash Journeyman
so I heard that a lot of Yoshi mains take PRiDE in chain grabbing Warios. I mean all they have to do is get a Wario Airborne. I bet Wario wouldn't have much of a problem if he had a Poltergust to use in that situation. I wonder if Metatitan knows how to do the grab release considering he basically mains Peach.

Delta-cod is amazing.

Shiri and SOVAman are amazing trolls when they get going.

Anybody watch Firefly?

Depster uses a Classic Controller. Discuss.

D-Torr and Sharky (I ran out of ideas)

.Marik

is a social misfit
Hey kids.

Smoke weed, then these double posts won't upset you so much!

.Marik

is a social misfit
Crashboards is being stupid. Like usual.

Firefly, let's spread our Canadian knowledge and talk about how **** our Chain Grab is.

Then we can talk about hockey and maple syrup.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Triple post? Is that even possible? >.>

Brinstar is a lame stage. Not only does is give Wario a huge advantage over us, but we also fall victim to MKs Sharky-ing us there. We should just take a D-torr to Final Destination instead, so we're free to grab-release everywhere we please. =]

:005:

Top Bottom