• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dirtiest Player in the Game - Wario Social Thread

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
umm...money match?
If you are money matching me for me then I accept.

If you are money matching me because I said something about NC no. I'm just being friendly to my neighbor to the north. SC doesn't count..

But in all seriousness I think this should be dropped. NC ganging up on AlmostLegendary should be given a break. I enjoyed watching AL and Snap go at it but a whole state vs AL is starting to seem like cyber bullying. And i love each and every one of my Warios.

/mad homo

null55

Smash Master
Yo AL or w/e go suck a fat one, yankee ************

oh and nice tag *******.

null55

Smash Master
who the **** is big boy.

get a ****ing life you ****ing amazing person.

**** you.

god****it i love you like the seasons.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
If you are money matching me for me then I accept.

If you are money matching me because I said something about NC no. I'm just being friendly to my neighbor to the north. SC doesn't count..

But in all seriousness I think this should be dropped. NC ganging up on AlmostLegendary should be given a break. I enjoyed watching AL and Snap go at it but a whole state vs AL is starting to seem like cyber bullying. And i love each and every one of my Warios.

/mad homo
Ok.... we will stop. But only cause you said you would house all of NC at the next waba :)

Padô

Smash Lord
AL is awesome:

NC Troll calling another NC troll:

"SUP troll I'm tired of jerking out at home, lets namesearch NC **** and start meatriding"

"LOlOLoLAoleao YeA LeTs Do It HA ajAhjewa, StArTiNgG FroM \/\/4R10 B0aRd5"

FAIL

OK, now you can start telling **** from Brazil.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
AL is awesome:

NC Troll calling another NC troll:

"SUP troll I'm tired of jerking out at home, lets namesearch NC **** and start meatriding"

"LOlOLoLAoleao YeA LeTs Do It HA ajAhjewa, StArTiNgG FroM \/\/4R10 B0aRd5"

FAIL

OK, now you can start telling **** from Brazil.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Pado, i want your woman. i plan on moving to rio or sao paul one day. Juliana Salimeni is my dream wife.

TheOgbot

Smash Journeyman

inb4 502.

Also:

TheOgbot, *CT*, *_Echo_*, -ANTi-, .AC., .decoy, 0kin, 2-DJeff, 5ive, AbsolutioNeXt, Acrostic, adhdsoad, Afro_Thundah, AGFanProduction, Airgemini, Almo, AlMoStLeGeNdArY, alphatheta, Amazing Ampharos, Ambix, AMKalmar, AnDaLe, Aoshi Shinamori, Asdioh, AvaricePanda, awsmsean, Azndr3amer, Aznseal, B0NK, Banjo2553, Banks, Battlecow, bballin, bigman40, Blacknight99923, bladeofapollo, Bob Jane T-Mart, bowz, BrainShue, brickbox, Broly, Budget Player Cadet_, CA5H, Cero, ch33s3, Ch3s, cheeseball341, chiZZLeSD, choice_, Chrono_Cross, Chucklez, Corpsecreate, CRASHiC, CrypTik, Cubone, cutter, Cynan Machae, D'oH, D0N, dabuz, dachamp, Dajayman, Dakpo, DancingFighterG, Dark Ryu, darkfox15, Darkshadow7827, Darth Rancorous, DavyJones, Dazwa, ddd123, deathbysuarez, Deez., Dekar173, Dekar289, DeLoRtEd1, demonictoonlink, derkapalooza, Dinner, Dino63, Dismojoe, dmac, DondonSF, Doomblaze, Dragmire, DTP, Duff0, durmolf, dynomite, EdreesesPieces, Eldiran, ElementMist, ErikG, Eternal Yoshi, Eva X, EvolveOrDie, FalseFalco, Farguade, Feags, festizzio, FGCU Viper, Flea_16, forward, Fox_Rocks, Frames, Freezewish, Frownzies, frozenflame751, Gadiel_VaStar, gamedan85, GamerGuitarist7, GameTrekker, GeminiCrossFade, Ghnaschnakoff, GigaBowserXyZ, GoldShadow, Gustav Wind, Hai Im Fearless, Hiemie, Hilt, Huggles828, Hylian, Hyper_Ridley, HyugaRicdeau, i1337, IAmBlu3, Illmatic., Inferno3044, Inui, ipitydatfu, iRJi, IYM!, J-Birds, Jackpot08, Jam Stunna, Bringer of Order, jamlosingthegame, Jar'd, Jartravious, Jdawg26, Jebril, jigglyppuff8, Jimbo Slice, jiovanni007, jivegamer, JNig, joakin_johnny, john!, jujitsutide, Junahu, Justin Wiles, kackamee, Kaiber Kop, kaleidoRuby, KAOSTAR, keeper, Kehvlar, Keitaro, Kel, KevinLUU, Kirk, Kishin, kongajinken, Kreggins, krnred225, KumaOso, kyubikirby, l0zR=), Lembech, linkoninja, Little_England, lloDownedu74, loci, Lovage, Luigitoilet, M3D, marthshadow, MarthTrinity, MaskedAvnger, MattMode, mb?, MBlaze, Mch12, Megavitamins, Meglaodon77, Melfice z, Melomaniacal, metayoshi, Mic_128, MikulOnIce85, mio, mistercmills, mlorenzo, Mogwai, Moozle, Mr.Victory07, NaCl, NearZzz+, Nefarious B, Neon Ness, Neon X, NickSyl, NightroGlycerine, NightSky, Nike 20, Ninka_kiwi, Nite, Noobicidal, Nosboss, Nuris, Nø Ca$h, o-Serin-o, OC George, Ocean, omegawhitemage, Omis, Oni K4ge, Oreo (Excel), ORLY, overclockd, Patches, Patrack, Paw+, Pengie, Pezza, PhantomX, Pharrox, Phiddlesticks, Phillyrider807, Phlames, Pink Reaper, pinoymk, pockyD, Poehlcat, prog, pulpo, puu, P_wii, Rajam, Reaver197, Red X, Richard7, RichBrown, Riddle, Rikana, Rockmix, RodS, royalasian, rpgfighter, Ruse, Rykard, Ryos4, Sage Osaka, sai90, Sails, SamuraiPanda, san3711, Sapphire_Dragon, sasukebowser, SaveMeJebus, ShadowPhoenix951, SHeLL, Shintarru, Shortiecanbrawl, Silent Beast, Silent_Rain, Sintenal, sleak-, SleepyK, Sly Fox, smakis, Smoom, Snap., soju, Solaris1110, Solid Jake, Sonic Storm, Sonic The Hedgedawg, SoulPech, SOVAman, Spelt, Spin, Spire VII, Squidster, Ssonic, StaFu, Starphoenix, Stealth Raptor, stingers, strawhats, Sunnysunny, sunshade, SuperRad, SwastikaPyle, Sybawave, SypherPhoenix, T0NE, T3h Albino, TakFR, tedeth, Tee ay eye, TeeVee, terranoia, Tesh, Th3 Composer, Thany, thaxceptional1, tha_carter, The Cape, The Demi-Peach, The Sage of Shadow: Darklink, the unable tea table, TheCresent, theeboredone, TheKiest, TheNinja135, Thespis, ThreeX, tibs7, Tmacc, Tomacawk, toon_link_ftw, Toshi, Tranzworld, Turbo Ether, Twilight Prince, Twinkie, Ugg, Ussi, V3ctorMan, Van Jones, vanderzant, VaNz, verge, vgmastaricky, VideoKidHEERO, Virgilio, Virtual Kruncher, Voidy, WaterTails, WedginatorX, WingBr, Wobbles, X iLink X, Xeylode, XkaruX, xLeafybug =D, xXArrowXx, YaKillinMeSmalls, YangFuShang, yoshq, Z'zgashi, Zeborg, ZeldaRox!, Zengar, Zephil, zer0., Zori, Zucco, zxeon, _proxy_, _WindeX_, __Gold__, ~AM~, ~ZIO~, §leepy God

I'm going to hell for this...

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Not at all.

If you didn't, I would have eventually. Cause i thought of doing the same thing when I brought up BANKS.

**** . . .

Sorry dude.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Ok, enough with all this stupid bickering or people will start suffering consequences. AL, change the title of the thread to something that won't instigate the NCers.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
PhantX layin down the law.

Good **** phant.

In other news, Wario lucario team is gonna wreck some serious ****!

Rayku and I are planning to team and take out Kadaj + Reflex. yeahhh man

kismet2

Smash Ace
Lol. I found my name w/o name-searching it.

Kismet, you should comment on my vids so I can get better.
Ok, but alot of your mistakes just comes from bad choices, other than that you're a good player. I'll get to it sometime today.

And hopefully Luis will go Wario in teams so I can chaingrab spike>bike gimp XD other than that Wario is still really good so I probably have to use Larry's strategy.

Alright, everybody out.
Can I stay just a little bit longer? :(

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
I'm kind of excited because he's busted in teams XD
QFT
And hopefully Luis will go Wario in teams so I can chaingrab spike>bike gimp XD other than that Wario is still really good so I probably have to use Larry's strategy.
Lol you almost did that to me round 1 on smashville. I remembered that you told Chas to do that to me like 2 years ago and that was the first time he beat me in tourney. I will never forget it!

and don't forget, you have rayku and I to deal with in teams. :lucario: :wario: team.

I love how this turned into the Atlantic south social thread..

Top Bottom