• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dirtiest Player in the Game - Wario Social Thread

stingers

Smash Obsessed
yo almostlegendary

I'm going up to NJ for a week. we can mm at mega fusion on the 18th of july aight bro?

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
snap, do you want to organize a car load to go up to NJ, so we can take his money?

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
NC is a bunch of stupid butt ****s. ****ing trolls.
ughhh, i knew this would happen.. if u had just stopped talking about NC.. people would not have come here. In NC we care for our own.... expect melee people to come in here and trash talk you soon... Dr peepee may pay u a visit as well. Im really sorry you are going through this, but you brought it on yourself.

edit: nvm melee people are already here... you are screwed.

Damage Points

Smash Ace
I think Almostlegendary is getting a hard on from all this meat ride talk going on in here. Now he has something to crank it too besides his magic cards.

Damage Points

Smash Ace
I think AlmostLegendary is getting a stiffy from all this meat ride talk going on in here. Now he has something to crank it to besides his cool magic cards.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
lol its not even trolling, these are legit money match challenges.

Drpeepeef: im def
Drpeepeef: chillin here a while
Drpeepeef: lmao
Drpeepeef: dont f*ck with nc
Drpeepeef: we're crazy

stingers

Smash Obsessed
WST-AlMoStLeGeNdaRy 1 - NC O NC come and and raise up.

wow look at that terrible fucking grammar in the title. O isn't even a number you dumbshit

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Wow AL I thought you'd be at least half-decent at fighting back our comments since you probably have to deal with them a lot being a scrub and sub-par forum troll, but I guess you can't do that well either. How disappointing, you're a disgrace to Warios everywhere.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
Wow AL I thought you'd be at least half-decent at fighting back our comments since you probably have to deal with them a lot being a scrub and sub-par forum troll, but I guess you can't do that well either. How disappointing, you're a disgrace to Warios everywhere.

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
Almostlegendary didn't we play in pools at the first apex?

Also if you would've done a little more research you would know that slik was the first wario I'd ever played and yeah he beat me, you also for got to include what happened the next time I had played him in tourney which he lost by a fair amount

I didn't come in here to brag or boast on anything just to set somethings straight. I'm not one for trash talking It's a waste of time when I could be doing something more productive.

You can continue to underrate and doubt me, I don't really care for that stuff. The only thing that matters to me and should be to anyone that invests a considerable amount of time in this game is to win and become better, in which case you have a long way to go

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0

how can you have the balls to put AL 1 - NC 0 in the title if you won't even money match us?

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Almostlegendary didn't we play in pools at the first apex?

Also if you would've done a little more research you would know that slik was the first wario I'd ever played and yeah he beat me, you also for got to include what happened the next time I had played him in tourney which he lost by a fair amount

I didn't come in here to brag or boast on anything just to set somethings straight. I'm not one for trash talking It's a waste of time when I could be doing something more productive.

You can continue to underrate and doubt me, I don't really care for that stuff. The only thing that matters to me and should be to anyone that invests a considerable amount of time in this game is to win and become better, in which case you have a long way to go
Yeah we were in the same pools at the first apex. The only reason I brought up slikvick was because they said reflex lost to you therefor I'd get ****. Which IMO isn't the case. I unlike most Wario do not feel as though the Marth MU is bad for Wario and I'm extremely confident in this MU. It doesn't go just for you though I think I can beat any Marth in this MU. That's no knock on you or any of the other Marth's. I just think NC is filled with a bunch of idiots and ******* and meat riders. BUt shrugs whatever clever I guess.

Dr pee pee I'm not fighting back because it's pointless. Your whole region is in here ready to MM calling me out and I'm just like at yall stupid ****s.

Top Bottom