• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dirtiest Player in the Game - Wario Social Thread

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Hi. Glad you enjoy watching me. I should step my game up with him. I've been slacking too much. Too bad I don't play any Warios. I probably would've had more fun in the matchup than I do now.

Dynoooo! You should let me use your Yoshi at every tourney. That way, my Yoshi can **** all the time instead of periodically. ;)
Scatz my good sir, take your pick green or black. I got my wario hat. If i use the yoshi too then that will not be fair for GA.

TheOgbot

Smash Journeyman
lol dat name search.

<3 Scatz for real though.

On a side note, I really want to hit up a regional this summer. I've got so many frequent flier miles stored up. Any thoughts Wario boards?

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
lol dat name search.

<3 Scatz for real though.

On a side note, I really want to hit up a regional this summer. I've got so many frequent flier miles stored up. Any thoughts Wario boards?
Hmmm. Waba monthlies are beginning to be regional. Alabama shows up along with NC and SC. Also, I hear that Lee is talking about showing up.

FL needs to show up though :/

bigman40

Smash Master
If our monthlies are a continuous amount of people (like 40+) then they'll come by. Maybe have slight donation to the pot for certain monthlies (just 50 bucks. Nothing too big).

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
beat a power ranked D3 last night without camping him. Match ended at around the 5 minute mark.

get ***** AL. :)

wanted it recored but wii had no unlimited replay hack

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
beat a power ranked D3 last night without camping him. Match ended at around the 5 minute mark.

get ***** AL. :)

wanted it recored but wii had no unlimited replay hack
I'd be more impressed if you did that at Apex =/. But good **** anyways man. However, my statement still stands.

Damage Points

Smash Ace
Haha masky come play our best D3 in NC named Cory. He will punish every mistake you make it's insane. I had to pick up Mk to fight him. Also we have Stingers, Kadaj, and Sushiman who are beastly Mks that I guarantee will cause problems at mlg raleigh. Throw Dr PP in the mix since he told me he's going to mlg. NC will make some noise.

@ Masky

You would be proud I timed out a Diddy kong both matches in our set to win 2-0 this weekend. It was epic. The first game he had a 1% advantage and tried to jump off stage with 5 seconds left and I jumped after him and uaired him as time expired off stage to win lol. Game 2 I got a one stock lead early and ran away from the kid for like 6 mins lol. I thought you would be proud.

Damage Points

Smash Ace
Kadaj is so **** good. He is legitimately good with every character but his MK is hulk like. I don't know how many warios on here who could beat him to be honest.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Haha masky come play our best D3 in NC named Cory. He will punish every mistake you make it's insane. I had to pick up Mk to fight him. Also we have Stingers, Kadaj, and Sushiman who are beastly Mks that I guarantee will cause problems at mlg raleigh. Throw Dr PP in the mix since he told me he's going to mlg. NC will make some noise.
Cory AKA kale AKA a ***** got timed out by solo popo at waba pools. he BARELY made brackets because of a 3 man tie, then got 0-2'd.

@kadaj: that man's marth is too sexy. Except Kismet's falco is orgasmic. I was 1 stock away from vsing kadaj in winners finals and a kismet2 away from vsing him in losers finals. I really REALLY wanted to play that man in brackets.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Cory AKA kale AKA a ***** got timed out by solo popo at waba pools. he BARELY made brackets because of a 3 man tie, then got 0-2'd.
......Nah. he didnt get o-2'd. pretty sure he got 7th at that. And im more than sure hes better than any D3 in GA.

and he pland dat.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
......Nah. he didnt get o-2'd. pretty sure he got 7th at that. And im more than sure hes better than any D3 in GA.

and he pland dat.
Actually your right. He didnt get 0-2'd. I know he lost to billy round 1 but dumb me didnt even think about losers brackets. And yes he did place better than any GA D3 at that tournament because 4god is in FL and Alby didnt show up. He was the only D3 there, never the less, he did do alright.

HE STILL GOT TIMED OUT BY FROZEN IN POOLS THOUGH!! 1/2 THE MATCHING BEING FROZEN'S SOPO!

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691

and he pland dat.
Isn't elev8 a d3/IC main he's pretty good from what I hear.

I'm pretty sure Kadaj would beat most of yall here, jus saying.

but im a scrubs what do you I know xD
A good player came to my region so I must meat ride him now. Slurp on his ballz gargle gargle gargle.

Good job BMX.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero

A good player came to my region so I must meat ride him now. Slurp on his ballz gargle gargle gargle.

Good job BMX.
lol bmx wasnt meatriding kadaj, if anything im meat riding kadaj.

Kadaj is the most under rated brawl player in the nation.

/meat ride.

and about elev8, yes hes a IC main it would seem. i only saw him go D3 like, once that tourney against some random wolf player. but hes Alabama anyway.

Damage Points

Smash Ace
Snap these kids will see what's up at MLG Raleigh. Sushi and kadaj will **** **** hard. We need to play some wifi tonight u *******.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
This true. Elev8 is reflex's brother and yes he does main d3/ic but he has been going IC much much more now a days. He didnt really go D3 at all that tourney so its really your judgment to call if he is considered a d3 or not in comparison to cory.
wario wario wherefore art thou wario
Masky is soooooo sexy.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Meat ride harder for someone that's been in your region for all of 2 days....good job buddy.
Wow AL kadaj has been NC for like, three months. you guys were the ones who said you could beat anyone in NC. Dont talk **** about our region if you cant back it up bro.

Kadaj said he will 20 dollar money match you at apex.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Wow AL kadaj has been NC for like, three months. you guys were the ones who said you could beat anyone in NC. Dont talk **** about our region if you cant back it up bro.

Kadaj said he will 20 dollar money match you at apex.
Is that what was said?

Tell Kadaj good luck with that MM.

Cory.

Smash Journeyman
i think he means good luck getting him to play that money match.. theres no way this idiot would ever money match kadaj

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
i think he means good luck getting him to play that money match.. theres no way this idiot would ever money match kadaj
This I accept for the fact I'd have no problem MM kadaj just not at 20 dollars.

Lol at almost thinking he can beat Kadaj. I'll even bet on that.
I understand Kadaj is a good player. However, for me to not think that I couldn't beat Kadaj would be silly. I'm a fairly confident person and I have no reason to believe that I'd lose to his Marth or anyone else's. *shrug* that's just me.

It's so funny how you guys are meat riding Kadaj so hard and he's been in your region for 3 months...makes me wonder if you guys have ever come across a good player beofre. *shrugs* Whatever continue the meat riding festival.

Top Bottom