• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dirtiest Player in the Game - Wario Social Thread

TheOgbot

Smash Journeyman
God Delta-cod is so good. He was one of my favorite Yoshis besides Bwett when he played and Scatz.

Wario is better though >:)

Padô

Smash Lord
Man, I got bad news...

While walking to my works place today (I forgot the car keys lol), I stepped on the Mt. Saint **** (a horse-like dog must have done this) which is making me smell like shiz the whole **** day. People who work with me are still trying to discover who's the one stinking, should I tell them in stepped on the **** or should I just be quiet while the day goes on?

I'm embarassed :(

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Man, I got bad news...

While walking to my works place today (I forgot the car keys lol), I stepped on the Mt. Saint **** (a horse-like dog must have done this) which is making me smell like shiz the whole **** day. People who work with me are still trying to discover who's the one stinking, should I tell them in stepped on the **** or should I just be quiet while the day goes on?

go to the bathroom and clean that **** up. Warios gotta keep themselves smelling good man!

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Man, I got bad news...

LMAO pado that blows man =/.

Padô

Smash Lord
TOO LATE.

People figured out it was ME with 20 minutes left until the lunch break, then I went home and got another clean pair.

Funny though HAHAHA

DDD matchup is not that bad, baiting him some moves is TOO easy, seriously, I realized that if he gets into this Bair Brickwall you can just go under him and start to camp where he's landing, If he falls with any option besides B (Swallow) you can shield + OoS or ShieldGrab if he's shieldpoking you with his Dair or Bair try to pivotgrab him. Try to UThrow him at lower percents (40% ~ 70%) after this try throwing him offstage and FART him there.

Repeat.

And, OBVIOUSLY, don't get grabbed.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
DDD is the ****ing worst. lol

You have to play like such a ***** and i dont do that haha.

Best option is to force his up b and waft/clap that shiz.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
**** Brazil lost no more party at Pado's house =/.

@Snap you know the right way to do things yet you choose to play the MU wrong...then you decide to ***** about the MU.....hmmm I got ya.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
lol i just dont play like a *****. I like to run in and fight.

when i play a fighting game i like to...i dk.... fight people.

Ive beaten D3's this way. its just a little hard.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
lol i just dont play like a *****. I like to run in and fight.

when i play a fighting game i like to...i dk.... fight people.

Ive beaten D3's this way. its just a little hard.
Name me one fighting game where you can just randomly throw out moves and not get punished?

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
OMG WTF was that ?

I dont randomly throw out moves vs D3. i just choose not to camp them.

Theres a difference between spacing dairs and actually doing moves and being smart. and running away for 8 minutes.
You don't have to run away for 8 minutes however that is a very powerful option wario his that he can use to his advantage so why not ? Why limit your gameplay or playstyle based on some silly ideologies or concepts you have?

bigman40

Smash Master
God Delta-cod is so good. He was one of my favorite Yoshis besides Bwett when he played and Scatz.

Wario is better though >:)
Hi. Glad you enjoy watching me. I should step my game up with him. I've been slacking too much. Too bad I don't play any Warios. I probably would've had more fun in the matchup than I do now.

Scatz is such a chilled guy to hang out with.

Us warios gotta keep the way we look. We cant let ourselves go.

Dynoooo! You should let me use your Yoshi at every tourney. That way, my Yoshi can **** all the time instead of periodically. ;)

Top Bottom