• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dirtiest Player in the Game - Wario Social Thread

RATED

Smash Lord
Hi there, long time no see Wario bros.

Question: hmm I have a "little problem" with the Waft, I have problems hitting them. Except when I get a hard read or something that is like obvious that it will hit. Any tips?

ps: I used to be a Snake mainer. Just wanted to main another character and Wario is my favorite character on the game so I started using him. Past sunday went to a tourney with Wario ( as a test to see how I would do) and did good to be my 1st time using him. I will main him now.

I know Wario but hitting the fart is kinda problematic to me like now.

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
Hey, I just wanted to say hello to the boards for once. I started playing Wario a couple of months ago and just recently I think he's gotten good enough for me to introduce myself here without being embarrassed. I'm from Georgia and I currently main Donkey Kong and Wario. I'm ranked 4th in GA with MK/Wario but I'm sure I can keep 4th or even go up with DK/Wario instead (since I recently beat GA's #1 and #3 last tournament with the duo). I dropped MK for many reasons and now Wario is my go to guy. I'm hoping I can successfully rep Wario as well as you guys have. That's about it, so hello! :D

EDIT: Oh, and I'm dabbling in Sheik but she's still far far from finished (started her 2 weeks ago or so... we'll see what happens). I like characters than can punish, Wario for his mobility, DK for his strength, and Sheik for her speed. We'll see what comes from it.

bassem6

Smash Lord
Hey, I just wanted to say hello to the boards for once. I started playing Wario a couple of months ago and just recently I think he's gotten good enough for me to introduce myself here without being embarrassed. I'm from Georgia and I currently main Donkey Kong and Wario. I'm ranked 4th in GA with MK/Wario but I'm sure I can keep 4th or even go up with DK/Wario instead (since I recently beat GA's #1 and #3 last tournament with the duo). I dropped MK for many reasons and now Wario is my go to guy. I'm hoping I can successfully rep Wario as well as you guys have. That's about it, so hello! :D

EDIT: Oh, and I'm dabbling in Sheik but she's still far far from finished (started her 2 weeks ago or so... we'll see what happens). I like characters than can punish, Wario for his mobility, DK for his strength, and Sheik for her speed. We'll see what comes from it.
welcome to the boards!

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
I think it's time I stop being so careless what I do with my bike. It was vs. a Falco on wifi on BF.

"Game 3 was insanely close, but we were at 2 stocks each with 3 mins left. I accidentally miss the bike and run offstage, and then one of his lasers cancels my up B. My up B ending up going off course the second time, and I knew that I was in no shape to not approach him after that. Things just went downhill then."

We were both fighting for the lead and everything. I don't think I could've gotten out of that situation, but any advice on what I should've done? (No "stop playing wifi" BS, it's all I got)

Geerz

Smash Cadet
I've been lurking this forum, posting here and there but I think i should introduce myself. I'm geerz, a wario main from NJ. I play alot of wifi but dont go out to tourneys much because they're "far" (ktar is 40 minutes from my house and my dad says its too far to drive)
hi :D

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
I've been lurking this forum, posting here and there but I think i should introduce myself. I'm geerz, a wario main from NJ. I play alot of wifi but dont go out to tourneys much because they're "far" (ktar is 40 minutes from my house and my dad says its too far to drive)
We should play wifi sometime. I'm in the same boat as you.

bassem6

Smash Lord
omg man. Youre so lucky you live that close. Get older, get your license and get on that ****!!

I have to drive a MINIMUM of an hour and a half just to get to a small oklahoma tournament. And then if I want to go to a dallas tourny, its 3 hours and then a HOBO or something in houston is like a 7 hour drive for me.

Its ok though. I was in the same boat as you when I first started competitive smash. My parents are much more supportive now (my mom is anyway) and they are cool with me attending tournies and stuff (mostly because Im the one doing the driving I think lol)

bassem6

Smash Lord
Are you back for good now, Bassem?

:phone:
Uhh. Well Im going to have less opportunities to go to tournies during the school year because of exams and such. I really need to pull straight A's this semester to keep that gpa up for med school and my parents said they would pay for all my apex expenses too. So I'll go to tournies as long as they arent close to exam dates haha.

Im usually a lot more active in the summer than during the school year though.

Geerz

Smash Cadet
We should play wifi sometime. I'm in the same boat as you.
Yeah totally, im on skype frequently and you can always message me on aib
omg man. Youre so lucky you live that close. Get older, get your license and get on that ****!!
I get my license in two years, im really young lol but my mom is somewhat supportive while my dad is convinced the internet is filled with pedos

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
NJ is notorious for smashers wanting little boys. Not crazy bad but having at least 3 smashers want teenage boys is enough lol.

What part of NJ are you from? I can possibly have someone pick you up if you don't mind being picked up.

Geerz

Smash Cadet
NJ is notorious for smashers wanting little boys. Not crazy bad but having at least 3 smashers want teenage boys is enough lol.

What part of NJ are you from? I can possibly have someone pick you up if you don't mind being picked up.
Monmouth county, spring lake to be exact.
my friends dad was gonna drive us but my friend is looking at colleges in the NE area so im left without a ride

And stingers I only get scared from movies like SAW and texas chainsaw massacre

Top Bottom