• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dirtiest Player in the Game - Wario Social Thread

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I was told that I can't hack it without an English copy of Brawl or a European copy of Lego Indiana Jones.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
EDIT: I got it working before work. I'll spend a couple hours unlocking everything tonight (unless someone has a link to an "unlock everything in Japanese Brawl" code set), and then I'll be back to being able to practice and talking with you about cool Wario stuff. :)

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
I've never realized how hard it is to get gimped by MK if we don't use our second jump, and how easy it is if we have.

I can tell how much better I've gotten at the matchup. Hopefully this'll happen with every matchup. :)

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
I was really hoping kryst would take the match. I think he could of done something differently but that's easy for me to say when I'm not out there playing. Anyways good job krsyt keep repping.

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
I can CG Falco now. ^_^

My biggest difficulties were holding the z button too hard, so now I just tap it, and the amount of time I hold the control stick. If I don't hold it long enough, I don't turn around. If I hold it too long, I sheild. I don't get this 100% but at least now I can take a Falco from 53% to 100%. I'll try to make it all the way to 120. I feel like a hero.

Maybe while knowing this info I should try the impossible and go for it on wifi. I wanna actually see if it's possible to get the CG in an alright conenction on wifi. :)

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
I can CG Falco now. ^_^

My biggest difficulties were holding the z button too hard, so now I just tap it, and the amount of time I hold the control stick. If I don't hold it long enough, I don't turn around. If I hold it too long, I sheild. I don't get this 100% but at least now I can take a Falco from 53% to 100%. I'll try to make it all the way to 120. I feel like a hero.

Maybe while knowing this info I should try the impossible and go for it on wifi. I wanna actually see if it's possible to get the CG in an alright conenction on wifi. :)
You should be able to do the CG online in a decent connection I was able to CG wolf in a pretty **** connection.

BPx

Smash Lord
I'm getting better at the chaingrab, too.
heh... wish i could say the same... i practice for 2-3 hours one day, the next i can't do it again. guess i'll just keep grinding till i can get it... that ps1 stuff is nasty, didn't even know about the one on the rock transformation until krys showed me this weekend, pretty simple, just didn't think about it... and i don't think its actually posted on a main thread. someone should edit it in to pwn's post if it isn't there. i usually don't have a problem getting the turnaround, i just can't get the buffering right...

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
heh... wish i could say the same... i practice for 2-3 hours one day, the next i can't do it again. guess i'll just keep grinding till i can get it... that ps1 stuff is nasty, didn't even know about the one on the rock transformation until krys showed me this weekend, pretty simple, just didn't think about it... and i don't think its actually posted on a main thread. someone should edit it in to pwn's post if it isn't there. i usually don't have a problem getting the turnaround, i just can't get the buffering right...
I set my X button to grab, and I find it significantly easier to do that way.

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
Do you z sheild? Is Falco out of your grab range?

BPx

Smash Lord
nah, i use y for grab, doing everything right afaik, might just be nerves when it comes to actually doing it in matches... i'm not really sure? just going to keep practicing, need to have it ready for apex

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Could be nerves; I messed up the chaingrab on a Wolf player after a few repetitions this weekend. I was definitely nervous.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
krys: you deserved better, also stop instant DJing whenever you leave the ground its bad for your health
I was really hoping kryst would take the match. I think he could of done something differently but that's easy for me to say when I'm not out there playing. Anyways good job krsyt keep repping.
Constructive criticism. Is a blessing ~

Love you guys. Nicole whipped her *** and bombs out pretty hard on me. I just need to play a little more smart next time, especially with Pit.

How dat Wuff d'oh? :awesome:

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Constructive criticism. Is a blessing ~

Love you guys. Nicole whipped her *** and bombs out pretty hard on me. I just need to play a little more smart next time, especially with Pit.

How dat Wuff d'oh? :awesome:
Well I would have to rewatch the match when it gets uploaded however, after watching it I felt as though you could of worried about your bike less, been better with wafts , challenged her a bit more when she was off stage and playing close to the platform when you were within kill range. I got the sense that you were pretty lax with the match considering you were confident in your pitt in the MU. That's what I took from it at least. Oh and before I forget I disliked the lack of bite and fair if I'm remembering correctly I don't think you used your bite until the 3rd stock.

Hyper

Smash Apprentice
DDD is fun as hell to play against bro

Although that's just me

But anyways now that MK is banned nothing can stop us.
Except that one girl with the sword I forget her name.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Hunger, Atomsk, DEHF or another really good Falco (until I learn the mu better) and a really good Marth I haven't played are all my concerns when using Wario. Maybe Ally too since he knows how to play me.

But after that, Pit has my back in a lot of things. I could use Pit against Wario by now too, I know the mu pretty well, and it isn't that bad. Dedede is just my own problem. Falco I havent learned with Pit well enough yet, but got a good feeling I'll be able to dominate that mu soon. Marth is just "idunno" cuz not enough people main marth...yet.

Top Bottom