• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dirtiest Player in the Game - Wario Social Thread

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Besides... Peach winning that MU or going no worse than even? Doesn't sound very easy. You want Easy? Watch Wolf or DK try to take on Wario.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
well... you did lose bro, sorry
p much unacceptable, peach ain't that hard

I don't know what you're sorry about or getting at, but if you're wondering Nicole is the last person I'm scared of. I withhold all johns at this point and will just leave it at that.

If I read "p" right, you meant pit, and yea I lost with him after flipping from wario to pit, and then getting bombed in the face at 40 percent, and still taking it to last hit last stock, getting stitched in the face for the game.

Actually now that I think of it, I believe I've played and beat Nicole before MLG too (where I 2-0'd her and 2-stocked her), but I could be wrong. She's not scary by any means in comparison to Atomsk or Shugo.

Nicole

Smash Champion
Nicole on dat namesearch status.

I see you.
actually it was ONE OF YOU WARIOS who told me about this nonsense lol.

next time we fight, krys, i wont get hit by every arrow lol. i might even hang off the ledge when i have a lead so you cant gay me with arrows, who knows?

sorry about the bs, tis just the stupid game that we all LOVE so much.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
its good

youre good

but ill prove

im better

;3

but yea nicole you've like, gotten to renegade level, where you are now a rival! a lot better than a doozy, like atomsk is to me. 0-2 X_X

Destiny Warrior

Smash Apprentice
Let's unban Smash Balls and Temple and amaze everyone with our Hyrule Jump.

Especially the part where you **** up, are above the stage after having completed the lower part, are going to transform back in 3 seconds, then pull out Wario Bike and zip back to the starting point.

Yeah!

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Wario won't rise. I'm pretty sure the MK ban will be of more use in the States to Marth and DDD than it will be for Wario. Could be wrong tho.
I think it depends on if they decide to bring back some more stages like norfair and Japes. However, with Wario's worst MU out of the way things only can be better.....All of those characters already go fairly even with Wario and can be CP'd really hard. I don't see how MK being go is a bad thing for Wario.

Lord Chair

Smash Master
Marth is in no way comparable with MK other than having a sword.

No really, completely incomparable. I can't understand how people still try to compare the two.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Marth is in no way comparable with MK other than having a sword.

No really, completely incomparable. I can't understand how people still try to compare the two.

They're comparable because they decided to take everything that made marth a good character and than inject him with steroids.

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
In a way I could see the two being similar. They have fast attacks with nice range, good priority, and can rack up damage quickly/chain their moves.

Lord Chair

Smash Master
In a way I could see the two being similar. They have fast attacks with nice range, good priority, and can rack up damage quickly/chain their moves.
MK and Diddy are so comparable, they both have fast moves with range that do damage and they can both juggle.

Honestly, get a clue. You guys are being rather scrubby.

YES DAT AD HOMINEM BRACE FOR TU QUOQUE

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
They both try to wall you with fairs and have similar types of spacing. MK's ftilt is also kind of similar to dancing blade.

Calling us scrubs for disagreeing with you on something that doesn't even matter's pretty harsh. Disagree with me all you want, but don't sh*t talk unless I started giving you the same treatment.

I refuse to take it up any further than that, good day.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
MK and Diddy are so comparable, they both have fast moves with range that do damage and they can both juggle.

Honestly, get a clue. You guys are being rather scrubby.

YES DAT AD HOMINEM BRACE FOR TU QUOQUE
Chair you really need to stop. You're not funny or clever it's not even close. It's post like these that just degraded and mess up these boards even more.

They both try to wall you with fairs and have similar types of spacing. MK's ftilt is also kind of similar to dancing blade.

Calling us scrubs for disagreeing with you on something that doesn't even matter's pretty harsh. Disagree with me all you want, but don't sh*t talk unless I started giving you the same treatment.

I refuse to take it up any further than that, good day.
Don't worry about him Pie. I agree with what you're saying and I like the way you responded to him. Although my patience with his arrogance has run it's course.

Lord Chair

Smash Master
garblegarble wario and snake are alike they both heavy and does big damage

marth and yoshi are alike cuz they both ahs grab releze thingies on people

donkey kong and lucas are alike they both have slow and powerful smashes and suck against mk

falco and fox are alike they both fall fast and does strong damage with lasers

peach and ganon are alike they both have 15% fairs which do has can strong knockback and they both do powerful grab release on wario

Dancing Blade would definitely be comparable to MK's ftilt if it weren't for the fact that:
- Dancing Blade is actually consistent until higher percentages.
- MK's ftilt is actually easily SDIable.
- Ftilt is actually safe on shield.

MK would be comparable to Marth if:
- He would be able to do multiple horizontal walling moves in 1 SH.
- He would be able to DJ after doing any option out of a shorthop.
- He would kill with grabs.
- He would have a linear recovery.
- He would be able to upB OoS us while we're hitting his shield.
- He would have actual airspeed.
- He would actually kill us at halfway decent percentages.
- He would have a move useable out of a shorthop that is completely safe and uncounterable on reaction in every situation.
- Hitting him would not actually guarantee a strong followup.
- It were possible to powershield his aerials and punish them.
- His groundgame was actually pretty situational outside of a nasty grab. That kills.

There you go, arguments. Now be a nice little **** and start making sense before I post a wall of text that explains how Ganondorf and MK are actually the same character according to your scrub logic.

Scrubs.

edit: Marth kills with grabs.

Lord Chair

Smash Master
*sigh* you're still missing the point you're so off base it's funny. There's no point in even trying not with someone like you. And I'm still being nice to you lol. man lol
You're super nice.

And you can't counter my arguments.

And you're a scrub.

But you're still nice.

Life is so much easier if you know for sure it's never going to be ok.

Ok?

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Chaingrab practice has paid off; I did it successfully against both Kismet's and DRN's Falcos in a tournament this weekend.

This thing is awesome.

Top Bottom