• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dirtiest Player in the Game - Wario Social Thread

BPx

Smash Lord
you guys rdy for the wario showdown at revenge on saturday? lol, i think hunger, krystedez, tmacc, blue rogue, and myself will all be there lol. =D

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
you guys rdy for the wario showdown at revenge on saturday? lol, i think hunger, krystedez, tmacc, blue rogue, and myself will all be there lol. =D
so many warios so little time. Cross your fingers and hope you don't run into hunger he be killing cats in the mirror. Good luck to all you guys though.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
yea thats what i hear lol. i think BR grab releases in the ditto too

:phone:
hmm I never seen him(BR) do it before. But yeah you should def do friendlies at the least with them though. So many Wario's with different styles.

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
I'm sooooo bad at the ditto. ;_;

I haven't won a set as Wario in a ditto in a while. I've at least lost 3 in a row, one of them today. None of them main Wario either.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
I'm sooooo bad at the ditto. ;_;

I haven't won a set as Wario in a ditto in a while. I've at least lost 3 in a row, one of them today. None of them main Wario either.
I'm not very fond of the ditto either. Hopefully you can dodge them their isn't too many Wario players.

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
I've learned a couple things about the ditto though. Landing your farts is drastically important. Maybe I need to treat the MU as if I do the MK matchup. We can also punish mirror hard after he jumps off of the bike when recovering.

Labernash

Smash Lord
People think the ditto is pretty much do what you don't want to happen to you i.e. Grab Release. It's pretty much a MU that nobody knows. It's not a bad idea to treat it like the MK MU. Just be patient. Also, you guys have the same moves, so when you guys both go in looking to N-Air, wait a second. Before you attack, make sure he's not doing the same or similar attack, then attack when his attack finishes. Patient, as in, not only not approaching, but slowing down and attack second.

Wario 2 vs. 2 vids pl0x.

I like Skyrim.

N-Air is hard for me to actually input. I think my controller has something to do with it, as I cannot start dashing to the left without walking first, and sometimes it doesn't understand my up control stick input. So I end up not jumping or just using bite and die instead of Corkscrew.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
I've learned a couple things about the ditto though. Landing your farts is drastically important. Maybe I need to treat the MU as if I do the MK matchup. We can also punish mirror hard after he jumps off of the bike when recovering.
I think landing farts are important in every MU.

People think the ditto is pretty much do what you don't want to happen to you i.e. Grab Release. It's pretty much a MU that nobody knows. It's not a bad idea to treat it like the MK MU. Just be patient. Also, you guys have the same moves, so when you guys both go in looking to N-Air, wait a second. Before you attack, make sure he's not doing the same or similar attack, then attack when his attack finishes. Patient, as in, not only not approaching, but slowing down and attack second.

Wario 2 vs. 2 vids pl0x.

I like Skyrim.

N-Air is hard for me to actually input. I think my controller has something to do with it, as I cannot start dashing to the left without walking first, and sometimes it doesn't understand my up control stick input. So I end up not jumping or just using bite and die instead of Corkscrew.
Maybe it's time for a new controller. If you're not getting the basic motions down them something is wrong.

Labernash

Smash Lord
Happy Thanksgiving indeed! Eat lots of sweet potatoes so you can waft up a storm o' stank!

Shift

Smash Journeyman
God, I ate so much for Thanksgiving I went into a turkey coma and finished my 3 plates of food with Apple Pie & Brownies.

Then today, ate some left overs. I love Thanksgiving~

Also, this MK ban should come sooner, I just hate everyone playing MK as much as they can before the ban happens.

Labernash

Smash Lord
Shift! My man!

Shifty Cent!

Totes know what you mean. But, in my region, there is a lot of MK banned tourneys already. Interesting, actually. I can't wait to see what characters the top MK's pick or if they just quit. Not to mention, that Tier List!!

Labernash

Smash Lord

Labernash

Smash Lord
If Mario Party 9 has online, I'm totally going competitive. I main Wario. Errday

Diddy's not playable?

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Do any of you Warios have a 3DS? I just got one and am looking to add more friends!

1547-5526-6811

Player-1

Smash Legend
i think it wud be cool if wario was like part vampire and if he bit some1 then they wud turn in to a vampire 2 and then u can have a fight beteen vampires but if u r playing teams or free 4 all then it wud turn the person in to ur teamate and then u can fight them more but if u get the smashball and eeat the garlic thing then u wud turn back into normal wario so u wudnt be a vampirre nemore. and if he vs ed wolf then it wud be like twilight series and i like twilight cuz its cool and stuff and we can re in act one of the movies wit vvampire wario vs wolf, thoughts?

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
i think it wud be cool if wario was like part vampire and if he bit some1 then they wud turn in to a vampire 2 and then u can have a fight beteen vampires but if u r playing teams or free 4 all then it wud turn the person in to ur teamate and then u can fight them more but if u get the smashball and eeat the garlic thing then u wud turn back into normal wario so u wudnt be a vampirre nemore. and if he vs ed wolf then it wud be like twilight series and i like twilight cuz its cool and stuff and we can re in act one of the movies wit vvampire wario vs wolf, thoughts?
Vampire Wario disapproves of being compared to Twilight. He's like, "Get that **** out of my face!"

Hyper

Smash Apprentice
Do any of you Warios have a 3DS? I just got one and am looking to add more friends!

1547-5526-6811
Sure bro:
3437-3048-1828

nintendo is continuing to used that ****ed up friend code ****? i hope they can do the wii u right...
You only add the 3DS.
Then you can play everyone without adding ingame FC's.

Oh you and your sillyness

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
definitely upgrade from game specific friend codes

its like consoles except all numbers instead of a tag. So almost there nintendo, almost there.

Top Bottom