• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dirtiest Player in the Game - Wario Social Thread

Labernash

Smash Lord
Shake King for next Smash.

Just finished Wario Land: Shake it. Final boss was intense!!

Labernash

Smash Lord
I was thinking about getting that actually! I'm trying to get a bunch of Wario games. Next is either going to be WarioWare: DIY, Wario: Master of Disguise, or WarioWare on the Gamecube!

If I get DIY, we should totes share minigames.

Hyper

Smash Apprentice
I was thinking about getting that actually! I'm trying to get a bunch of Wario games. Next is either going to be WarioWare: DIY, Wario: Master of Disguise, or WarioWare on the Gamecube!

If I get DIY, we should totes share minigames.
I would recommend you play disguise last.

Labernash

Smash Lord
Going to a funky local tourrney tomorrow. Controllers provided, pretty sure no timer, and whatever stages. They also say "no stalling for the timer." So... Probobly going to get johns for camping. But whatev's. It's going to be the first tourney where I'm not the biggest scrub there! So pumped!

I'm going all PT because I'm pain the butt and wish I was Reflex.

Lolnojk.

All Wario. I'll let you guys know how it went!!

Labernash

Smash Lord
Oh yeah! I won that tourney! Didn't even lose a match. There were some okay people there, but I bought a Wario hat soooo... The ruleset was so totally bad. But oh wells. I'm pleased. =D

JNig, I would've watched that, but I was at Sixflags all day yesterday! =(

Labernash

Smash Lord
It was a yellow hat with a REALLY long bill with a logo painted on, haha! It was pretty bad, but oh wells. Still Wario!

Oh yeah, and I went PT one match, knocked somebody out. And I always Ground Braked on Ikes. Lololol

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
So I went to /HOPE4 yesterday and used more Wario than Dedede in bracket. Had some good matches against Seagull and Logic but lost. Beat several people though. Had a lot of fun playing him yesterday lol. Might just end up co-maining him now. But I got some props on my fat plumber man as well. I was told I play extremely gay with Wario..lol. So I'll be chilling here and looking around again.

Labernash

Smash Lord
So I went to /HOPE4 yesterday and used more Wario than Dedede in bracket. Had some good matches against Seagull and Logic but lost. Beat several people though. Had a lot of fun playing him yesterday lol. Might just end up co-maining him now. But I got some props on my fat plumber man as well. I was told I play extremely gay with Wario..lol. So I'll be chilling here and looking around again.
Wario is the funnest character to play! Welcome aboard my good man!! Gay is the way to play! Your Wario will turn to be pretty good I gotta feeling!

ZTD | TECHnology

Wario is the funnest character to play! Welcome aboard my good man!! Gay is the way to play! Your Wario will turn to be pretty good I gotta feeling!

So check this out: My bracket at Hope had some the dumbest characters in it lol. Like I HAD to play gay here.

Winner's Round 1: I played a Sonic. I assume that all Sonics just want to time me out so I focus on getting the lead and then making them approach me. Worked pretty well here. Almost timed him out both games lol. I only time out when I feel like I have to though. I had a little trouble game 2 until I learned that Bite is a godsend on Sonic's that just want to run into you. I eventually stopped after I remembered that they can just ASC and punish me.

After losing to Seagull...I played a Pit....lol. I wasn't sure what to make of this chick...but she played super gay so I had to do it back. She WANTED the timeout but I kept too big of a lead on her so she had to start approaching....:bee:

And there was a Samus...a good one lol. But I used D3 there.

But lol it was a good test of my patience so I glad it worked out like that. I needed the MU experience.

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
Croi, I totally have that Wario hat too! I got it from Spencer's, not sure if that's around where you live, after my friend showed me the DK hat that's also in that pic. I wear it to almost every tourney!

Labernash

Smash Lord
I saw that hat in Lids! I almost got it, but the one I got was five bucks, hahaha!!

Oh, Technical_Chase, try only getting Waft KOs. Helps being campy, haha! Tons of fun! Also, very creative on that hat; that's pretty sick!

ZTD | TECHnology

lol I have a Lids membership.....I have several of my hats embroidered.

When I get my Wario one done, I'll post a picture on here. ;)

And interesting idea. I might have to try that.

I was also looking at Bassem vids and picked up a few thing :reverse:

Labernash

Smash Lord
Sweet!! That's awesome! And oh yeah, Bassem is pretty sick. Also check out Reflex and, for ideal camping, check out Masky!

ZTD | TECHnology

I'm kicking myself right now.

I just sat down and actually focused on learning the buffered Down-Throw on Falco. It took me like 5 minutes to figure out the timing. WHY DIDNT I DO THIS SOONER?? lol

Anyways, Happy Holidays folks.

Top Bottom