• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dirtiest Player in the Game - Wario Social Thread

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
that's not even marth with a mask, that's a human mk. there really is nothing comparing the two
If MK were a human, he'd be free as **** in this game. He'd get hit with so much stuff, it would be loltastic.

Hi Warios. I'm picking this obnoxious ****er up for doubles. So yeah...you'll be seeing alot more of me around here.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
If MK were a human, he'd be free as **** in this game. He'd get hit with so much stuff, it would be loltastic.

Hi Warios. I'm picking this obnoxious ****er up for doubles. So yeah...you'll be seeing alot more of me around here.
You won't be disappointed; he's one of the best choices for Doubles.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
You won't be disappointed; he's one of the best choices for Doubles.
I know. I can never get a teammate because either A. I'm not looked at as a good player because of my results or B. I play Sonic/Luigi in doubles.

I enjoy doubles alot more than singles so I'm actually more competent in doubles.

Plus, my Sonic/Luigi are actually really legit in doubles.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Luigi is so good in Doubles. I think he's one of the best, as all of his shortcomings are practically gone.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Luigi is so good in Doubles. I think he's one of the best, as all of his shortcomings are practically gone.
Luigi becomes legit in doubles once MK is banned otherwise when you come across MK/Snake MK/MK or MK/top tier he still going to come up short. This holds true for a lot of low / mid tier characters. Even some higher characters aren't very good in dubs (oli/marth/falco/IC etc etc etc).

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Luigi becomes legit in doubles once MK is banned otherwise when you come across MK/Snake MK/MK or MK/top tier he still going to come up short. This holds true for a lot of low / mid tier characters. Even some higher characters aren't very good in dubs (oli/marth/falco/IC etc etc etc).
Luigi Viability in Teams:

vs. MK-LOL but not really but still pretty lol. Hard reads is all you need so long as double MK doesn't exist.

vs. Diddy- Luigi goes in on Diddy in doubles. Juggernaut Weegee is a scary thing.

vs. Snake- Luigi can actually do **** to Snake in doubles. Like you could probably get a stock off Snake easily.

I could go on for a bit but I'm not.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
I like pit in doubles. So good.

Double wario is ****ING AMAZING! as long as the team knows each other decently.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Luigi Viability in Teams:

vs. MK-LOL but not really but still pretty lol. Hard reads is all you need so long as double MK doesn't exist.

vs. Diddy- Luigi goes in on Diddy in doubles. Juggernaut Weegee is a scary thing.

vs. Snake- Luigi can actually do **** to Snake in doubles. Like you could probably get a stock off Snake easily.

I could go on for a bit but I'm not.
What is this juggernaut weege you speak of I don't even know. I don't see how Snake luigi changes much in dubz.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
What is this juggernaut weege you speak of I don't even know. I don't see how Snake luigi changes much in dubz.
There's too much going on for Snake to focus on keeping one character out. Luigi can get in and do his biz with less of a hassle. Luigi's main flaw is getting in. In doubles, it's not that hard.

Also, Juggernaut Weegee is a Luigi that doesn't give **** and goes balls to the wall. Diddy can't handle that kind of pressure unless he's already set up. Even then, it's doubles so he has to stay on the move and Luigi is scary when you can't keep him out.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Hi guys, I'm a really bad forum troll and I just picked up :wario: so I'm gonna be lurking around here, probably asking alot of questions.

just a quick one:
you know that thing you can do where you run off of a solid platform and then DI back onto it? Does Uair hitbox come out in that short time? I hear the sound, but its hard to see if the hitbox is coming out before i land.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Does not come out. Only hitbox that comes out IIRC is Nair

BPx

Smash Lord
man, i haven't been to 4chan in years... but i bet there are some pretty hilarious steve job jokes right now... MUST RESIST.

Tesh

Smash Hero
UGH zss is soooooo annoying. How do you guys even deal with he uair.

Do you guys have a guide here that would tell me the approximate height I can safely Super Waft at on each stage.?

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
UGH zss is soooooo annoying. How do you guys even deal with he uair.

Do you guys have a guide here that would tell me the approximate height I can safely Super Waft at on each stage.?
I don't think there needs to be a guide for that type of stuff. If you think it'll kill when you use it it probably will. Please show more discretion.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Just curious. I know it can kill off the top, and wanted to use it as a possible early finisher after Uair chases. Like Sonic does. I survived using it on the top platform of BF so I figured I'd ask about it.

BPx

Smash Lord
was great meeting u this weekend reflex, fun friendlies and double wario is too good :D

have a safe flight, see you at apex hopefully

Shift

Smash Journeyman
Haven't been on the forums in forever. I just come and go like the Waft in the Wind. Heard about MK being banned so I might actually come back to this game and play with my beloved Waribros.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Haven't been on the forums in forever. I just come and go like the Waft in the Wind. Heard about MK being banned so I might actually come back to this game and play with my beloved Waribros.
hey man hows things going with you I hope all is well.

Well I was watching some old vids/replays of myself and I'm watching and some of things that I do in the match I can't believe that was me. this happen to anyone elsE?

Shift

Smash Journeyman
hope everything's going well Shift

and yeah AL happens all the time, mostly when I react to something really quickly or make a really good prediction

so yeah... check out my Halloween costume, guys :)

Awesome costume. And yeah, things are going well for me. I've been working a lot which is why I've been away from the competitive brawl scene but I will be getting back into it most definitely.

As of right now, I'm DEFINITELY rusty.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Awesome costume. And yeah, things are going well for me. I've been working a lot which is why I've been away from the competitive brawl scene but I will be getting back into it most definitely.

As of right now, I'm DEFINITELY rusty.
it's tough trying to be a pro gamer....but glad to see you got a job in these tough economic times. I think ima start going to tourneys again soon.

LoL @ masky costumes.

I pM'd someone named Phantom X on this magic website I thought it was PX he goes to law school...lol.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Late hitbox of U-Tilt combos into things, like Waft and U-Air. Maybe F-Smash. How about that?

BPx

Smash Lord
If someone is falling on you(using utilt) and you see the soft uthrow hit instead of the hard one, you can jump waft on reaction, or fsmash/clap/utilt. Been doing this for a while, didn't think to post it here. Good stuff, Reflex

Roboturner

Smash Journeyman
ive kinda taken a liking to brawl, especially wario. i'm a complete ****** when it comes to this game so what should i learn besides dacus?

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Suppity sup warios. =w=
Just stopping by to say your character is super duper fun to play as. :D
And it brings out the worst me. Like, I just feel like timing out the match and taunting everytime I get a hit. He brings out the inner troll in me. Is this natural?
Props to all of you who can play him seriously. My warios trash. :V

What time is it?

CANDY TIIIIIIIIME~!

Oh, my god thats awesome man. xD Great work on the hat.

Top Bottom