• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dirtiest Player in the Game - Wario Social Thread

Asa

Smash Hero
^this^

yesss

I'll time out the tsunami
and it'll be like "no fair, I'm not as fast as you"

then the rest of nature will be like "no johns"

Asa

Smash Hero
It's your body's way of telling you not to quit

c'mon you should know this

you're going to medical school and **** lol

bassem6

Smash Lord
So apparently I'm playing better than ever at this game right before I quit... and I still don't care. Makes no sense XD
Playing better than ever where dawg? Get 1st place or something somewhere then you can quit knowing you finished strong.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I haven't traveled since Apex. I went ot Hawaii for 10 days, only 1 which was really devoted to playing games.

I'm on the boards either while doing school stuff or procrastinating, so I'm not wasting time so much as taking it away from something more boring (though probably beneficial, lol).

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
I haven't traveled since Apex. I went ot Hawaii for 10 days, only 1 which was really devoted to playing games.

I'm on the boards either while doing school stuff or procrastinating, so I'm not wasting time so much as taking it away from something more boring (though probably beneficial, lol).
But the points remains that you used to travel and no longer do. Hawaii must of been fun **** I'd love to go there I wouldn't waste my time playing a video game for a day though LoL.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Lol, having two weeks in Hawaii go from costing 800 to costing only 400 is definitely worth the day of Brawl. Besides, nothing motivates you to play really well like being 800 in the hole :)

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Say chaps, this one here is going to Apex being one of the few Europeans.

Which Warios can I expect to meet there?
I should be there depending on the date right now I'm planning on going to a Bachelors party in Miami as long as the two events don't conflict I'll be at Apex.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Haha, well, I need to reinforce it, not for the community, but for myself. By actively setting deadlines like this for myself it will make it that much easier to just stop when it's time to :)

As for metagame discussions, I'm sure there will be at least one other intelligent person there to have it with you, haha.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Haha, well, I need to reinforce it, not for the community, but for myself. By actively setting deadlines like this for myself it will make it that much easier to just stop when it's time to :)

As for metagame discussions, I'm sure there will be at least one other intelligent person there to have it with you, haha.
Why not set the dead line until after Apex? Unless of course you're taking classes in the summer time. I see no reason for you not to go all out your last summer of playing Brawl.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Because I'd rather be in Europe or South America traveling during the summer, if at all possible, especially after graduating from school.

Top Bottom