• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dirtiest Player in the Game - Wario Social Thread

bassem6

Smash Lord
oh wow thats cool. So it will be animated? Have you seen the spy next door? That kinda reminds me of that but I think its different enough to where you can do something with it.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
oh wow thats cool. So it will be animated? Have you seen the spy next door? That kinda reminds me of that but I think its different enough to where you can do something with it.
That is pretty awesome I wish I could make some movies and live in LA.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I didn't see The Spy Next Door just because it looked like a ripoff of The Pacifier. I'll probably see it when it comes out for rent. But yeah, the difference between Gate and The Spy Next Door is in Gate, the main character takes the kid with him, whereas in The Spy Next Door, the main character babysits the kids at their house, and the bad guys come to the house.

I'm hoping to make it an animated film at Pixar. John Lasseter, I've read, is actually very receptive to mail from younger people. I think he'd be willing to listen to what I have to say. Plus the head of the UTLA program was the VP at Disney for two years, so I may be able to pull some strings and arrange a meeting with him, too.

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
So if all the other boards jump off a bridge...

lol, jk. Actually, my bro told me we needed a yearly awards thread "cuz all the character boards do it."

Both sound fun :)

Padô

Smash Lord
Because a whole bunch of other boards are doing it. You guys need to get with the times!
I disagree.

Wario is almost an neanderthal. While almost all character on the game are using SWORDS, rockets, C4, Bazookas, Fireballs, Flame Throwers, WaterGuns, Razor Leafs, Lasers and etc. What we got? Good biceps, triceps, quadriceps, extra hard cranium to Dair, Deltoids to FSmash and a god sent intestine that allows us to fart every 1:30 minute (not accurate).

IMO this is enough explicative to justify why we do NOT follow trends.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Just PM the ones you want to interview and ask if they have any issues w/ it, I guess.
That could work. I guess we need to decide on who to interview though and who to PM sending random PM's could make it very unorganized.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
It seems pretty good in general, a couple WTFs (like Diddy being so low), but I understand that tier lists are region dependent.

Padô

Smash Lord
Yea, I understand me and TheMike took the head of the project and we just started working on the 2.0 version of it, I'm pretty sure it'll be a lot better :)

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Soooo... anyone play TvC? I LOVE IT! I play Ryu/Batsu.
I have 3 teams ATM

Zero/MM
Alex/Soki
Casshern/Polimar

In the process of learning all of them but more than likely if I decide ot take the game seriously i'll go casshern/polimar.

ChomP

Smash Cadet
I'm still learning also but right now I use Saki/Batsu maybe megaman later

TheMike

Smash Lord

Asa

Smash Hero
tourneyplay 4 was pretty fun

met pwneroni , didn't see toobusy though

did anyone see the livestream?

Jem ragequit in a tourney match lol

Top Bottom