• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Diablo III: Not even death can save you from me

Divinokage

Smash Legend
You can 1 shot elite packs with bell >_>.
How do you make that work? Bell is kinda good but one shotting packs? How the hell do you do that much damage?

My build with my monk is Healing Mantra (Resist), Air ally, Sweeping Wind (More dmg), Bell with reduced cost, Crippling wave with 140% dmg and Serenity. I usually play with people but, what could I be doing better as a build you think?

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
How do you make that work? Bell is kinda good but one shotting packs? How the hell do you do that much damage?

My build with my monk is Healing Mantra (Resist), Air ally, Sweeping Wind (More dmg), Bell with reduced cost, Crippling wave with 140% dmg and Serenity. I usually play with people but, what could I be doing better as a build you think?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51ULseDXKok

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Oh boy.. he died, not viable build for me.. lol.

Though i guess that's pretty cool build.
IIRC he only died because he wasn't using his actual build, and he was showing why he uses serenity over 7-sided strike(so he doesn't die) when he died.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Fist of Thunder (Thunder Clap) with the Sweeping Wind (Cyclone) is absolutely ****. Sooo much damage overall though you need like 20% crit to make this build viable. Also using Seven sided to avoid things like frozen and also ridiculous damage on champions.. it's really good. I was watching the best monk on EU HC do it like this, he was destroying everything in a3. In the end, wave of light costs too much spirit.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Just wait til 1.5 patch. Everyone's gonna need a monk to duo through the highest monster power rating. Mantra of Conviction too strong

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
I've gotten a single organ so far. Currently farming fine on MP7, some affix combos giving me trouble.

I realize now that Echoing fury on my Monk kinda sucks. Well, don't get me wrong, the damage is insane... but fighting against a Molten pack sucks a lot. 1/6 attacks causes the mob the run away, forcing me to follow behind it's fire trail. Given I attack 2.5 times a second, this happens often... way too often cause the fear lasts a couple of seconds itself. Grrrrrrrrr

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Kind of can't believe PVP still isn't out after the dev team saying it would come out one month after release lol.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Kind of can't believe PVP still isn't out after the dev team saying it would come out one month after release lol.
I'll never forget waiting (at least a year?) for the massively hyped up Diablo 2 1.10 patch.

shanus

Smash Hero
I've gotten a single organ so far. Currently farming fine on MP7, some affix combos giving me trouble.

I realize now that Echoing fury on my Monk kinda sucks. Well, don't get me wrong, the damage is insane... but fighting against a Molten pack sucks a lot. 1/6 attacks causes the mob the run away, forcing me to follow behind it's fire trail. Given I attack 2.5 times a second, this happens often... way too often cause the fear lasts a couple of seconds itself. Grrrrrrrrr
I have way too much fun doing non-standard monk builds right now.

I use a high spirit regen tempest rush + cowbell build and it's a blast. I need to up the dps a bit bc I can't one shot packs anymore on higher monster levels :(

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
I got 2 hellfires last night. I've only dropped 2 keys. Hard leaching for life.

:phone:

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
Having a really hard time trying to find a suitable price for this.

It's crit damage is crazy but there's no crit, so it shouldn't be a ******** amount. But it still seems like it'd be amazing for DH.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Im finding legendaries left and right. I found like 2 Manticores, 1 Calamity, Unity, Bulkathos ring, Hierophant seal, Nat's armor, frosties, lacuni prowler, random two hand level 63 unique, Grand Vizier, Thing of the Deep, Skorn, it don't stop!

I found also a godly monk helm.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Just logged on to see that I have 51 mil gold o.o. Is this a lot or a little now? I have no idea I haven't logged on in forever lol.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Zac you do mp7? Wtf I got 175k dps and like 700-800 res and I can barely do mp5 efficiently.

Let me tank for you and I bet you could do mp7 :). I tried MP10 yesterday and wasn't dying to things, but I couldn't kill anything either :(.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
I'm finding things like crazy as well, found a 34 cd litany today and a double vit/high armor ik chest after logging on for like 10 mins, found a good barb amu and an echoing fury like an hour later but the echoing fury was pretty mediocre. ~~

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Zac you do mp7? Wtf I got 175k dps and like 700-800 res and I can barely do mp5 efficiently.

Yes I do mp7, i may be doing mp9 after nerfs to bonus monster damage tonight. Havent played since patch came out cause of pro tour Seattle trip. will play tomorrow maybes.

Renth

Smash Hero
I started playing it again

Renth#1105 you know what it is.

Haven't played in months, only started again a few days ago. Level 60 blablabal. Most gear is probably outdated.

Kal

Smash Champion
Hey, so I haven't played in a while. There any exciting patch notes or any interesting updates? Something about organs?

Are we talking

or

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
Why can't it be both?

Clearly unbuffed DPS. In DPS news though I've broken 100k with my breath of heaven which is pretty much permanently up, woo.

Top Bottom