• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Diablo III: Not even death can save you from me

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Dota wouldn't exist without Blizzard, my friend. ;)
Well duh? Wc3 was great for custom maps. If you meant Diablo, yeah, some of the heroes were certainly inspired from it (Skeleton king) and it helped bliz referenced Diablo giving abominations the 'fresh meat' on creation

:phone:

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Dat dmg... The attack shoots out random bombs tho, kinda iffy.

Coolest subtle patch change: The frequency of follower dialog has been reduced.

Player-3

Smash Hero
im paragon level 1 already on my barb, got 3 str 3 vit (and 1 int/dex but whatever) so it'll work out if that's consistent for them all

Player-3

Smash Hero

how much you guys think these will sell for?

it seems to be worth alot but im not very good at boots (ive learned most of hte other items and what sells for them) but this is the first good pair of boots i've found lol

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629

I feel like this would be good for a Barb.

Thoughts?

Player-3: It's hard for me to give an honest opinion on those boots Hooves. I'd probably still wear them on my Monk. INT for me is just extra resist.

How much though? I'd start at maybe 750k, and go from there.

That's just my two cents.

Kirby1

Smash Cadet
To be honest those boots aren't that good. The res roll is perfect, but neither the dex or the int roll are strong enough to make the boots worth much since there is no move speed. I don't think that those are worth more than 500k. I could be wrong, but I don't think I am too far off =x.

Player-3

Smash Hero
what are the max stat rolls on boots? i havent seen super high stats ever on them (besides on legendaries like firewalkers) i don't know anything about boots lol

and yea i figured the movespeed would hurt the value alot

Player-3

Smash Hero
thanks dekar but i was linked to a chart for all items

i just found a lidless but photobucket is broken so i cant show you guys :(

it has the shielding effect though so im kinda excited about it

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Just got done doing an act 3 run with zac. The game is much more enjoyable now.

Also, I found my first legendary. I have played over 300 hours and haven't found a single legendary, and as I was telling Zac, this happened:

Direct link: http://i457.photobucket.com/albums/qq294/Hylian88/stormshield.jpg

WOW. What is max block on SS now? It was 32% before. Feels amazing finding my first legendary and having it be THAT. My old SS is on the left which I bought for 6 mil a long time ago.

Dekar173

Justice Man
Max block is 35% now, cause you can get +10% instead of +7%

Best SS will be that str roll, plus 10% crit O.O ohboy

Scratch that, for some reason the max block % on new SS is 9% (it seems to be the only +block % based off a search).

Crit on the other hand can get 10%

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Max block is 35% now, cause you can get +10% instead of +7%

Best SS will be that str roll, plus 10% crit O.O ohboy
Nice, I'm satisfied with my drop then. Zac and I didn't know if crit could roll on a SS but if it can yeah that would be a crazy roll.

Lovage

Smash Hero
do the stat bonuses have any weight to them really?

like after 5 para levels could you actually feel yourself getting stronker

Kirby1

Smash Cadet
Nice, I'm satisfied with my drop then. Zac and I didn't know if crit could roll on a SS but if it can yeah that would be a crazy roll.
Crit can roll on an ss. It makes it more desirable since these days lack of crit makes a shield sort of worthless (realistically anyway, it's not that effective to just tank anymore =/). You got the max block for your stormshield though.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
No. I'm watching a stream of one of the better decked out DH with new legendary weapons. He clearing a3 like crazy.

Some guy friended him and offered the quiver to him for 400m. He declided. Said it was too much. Said item prices would be dropping in a few weeks

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Are you looking to spec more damage or defensive stats?

What is your All Resist and Armor values sitting at?

The AH is being flooded with reasonable weapons cause so many new good ones are being found. Might want to try grabbing one of those (make sure it works with your passive too).

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
208 allr esist (40%) 5156 armour (63%)

I think I want to do more damage. So far healthwise I've been fine (for act 1, literally just started act 2 for the first time now)

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Yeah act 1 pretty safe. Act 2 gets a bit rough. Act 3 is really tough.

Your armor stat is great, need a bit more all res.

I would definitely look to upgrade the 500dps weapon. If your crit chance is high (tho unlikely) you'd want weapons with crit dmg. If not, just grab a big dps number. You might even be able to find cheap 2-handers with great dps.

Top Bottom