• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Diablo III: Not even death can save you from me

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Crit chance is pretty low, 19% or so.

I'd look at a new weapon but the AH is down again.

EDIT: While I think of it, is it worth DE-ing stuff for inferno mats, or should I just sell stuff and buy mats when I feel like crafting?

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
You would only want to DE items lv 61+ (or lv60 in the cause of jewelry). I say just sell them so you can cover repair costs and build up money to buy things, as you won't be crafting anytime soon.

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
Basically if its 61+/60+ for jewelry and sells for less than 900 DE it, otherwise sell it.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
The highest level person right now is 62 or 63. He's about 30% to 100 LOL.

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
That's still much better than the orginal quote of 2 years playing for 10 hours a week. Looks like he's on pace for less than a month.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Yeah to get that high this soon you would have to be playing like 17+ hours a day lol.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
I hit lv28 tonight. Consistently able to clear act 3 in half an hour. The problem is, now i have about 50 items i need to sell on the AH :(

I need to hire someone to look through them for me.

Melomaniacal

Smash Champion
lol

time to never play again or play another ****ing ****ty blizzard game

GGs leaving with the 12 cents i made in ah
blizzard pulls through with yet another HORRIBLE patch!!
GoD THIS GAME SUCKS
this game is awful
terrible game is terrible
****ty game is ****ty
barftastic game!
I mean, like...
Seriously?

...really?

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
So with a little help from my friends (and viewers), I got my Monk to 60 in under 7 hours. I really want to gear her out in the new Inna's set, which I should be getting soon since my Nat's ring I invested in finally sold. Monk is really fun to play... but maybe that's cause I've spent too much time on DH (paragon 37)...

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
So with a little help from my friends (and viewers), I got my Monk to 60 in under 7 hours. I really want to gear her out in the new Inna's set, which I should be getting soon since my Nat's ring I invested in finally sold. Monk is really fun to play... but maybe that's cause I've spent too much time on DH (paragon 37)...
I have the helm!

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
The new helm or the old one? I need the new stuff. Do you have stats on it? I'm looking to snag a piece with Cold resist or some other defensive quality.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I have the new one. I work 13 hours today but I will link it later tonight or tomorrow.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Just curious, but do the old set pieces work with the new ones for the bonuses? Or were the bonuses changed as well?

*Still hasn't seen, let alone have a set item*

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
They changed the names on all of the set pieces so that they could introduce new bonuses without conflicting with the old. So no, you cannot mix/match them. On each set piece, it lists the names of the other set items that you have to equip to get the bonus

Kenrawr

Smash Master
hihi i've been lurking this thread for a little while now. i can't figure out the worth of this ring, could someone help me out?

i have no idea how much the added damage affects the value of an item. thanks!

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
What's the value of searching for crit 4.5%, crit dmg 30%, int 60?

same but with int 80?

I would suggest its worth a few millions more than the price you find. You can also scroll through the rings from cheapest to expensiv til you find one with an actual damage value. Btw, your damage value is insane.

Kenrawr

Smash Master
bah, tried putting in those specs, i can't find a single one with a dmg value.

edit: nvm found one that's close but with armor and 60 vit. says 99m. idk how far to undercut so i guess i'll just put it up for auction.

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
hihi i've been lurking this thread for a little while now. i can't figure out the worth of this ring, could someone help me out?

i have no idea how much the added damage affects the value of an item. thanks!
Do you still own this ring? If so give me a price if it doesn't sell on the AH i'm always down to negotiate. While just a minor upgrade for me, i'm still interested.

Player-3

Smash Hero
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Wampuh-1353/hero/7444077

zac what should i work on with me monk? i literally just hit inferno and picked up a couple gear pieces off the ah for cheap to complement the set i already found from my barb

im looking to replace cyclone with bell drop as soon as i get enough crit dmg/chance but i need more money and gear for that!

but forreal thunderclap with 1.77 as is ****ing amazing

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
I hope by cyclone you don't mean sweeping wind because you should never be replacing that.

You need more crit, more vit. And that first ring you can probably replace with something way better for 20k.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
You can 1 shot elite packs with bell >_>.

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
Then you'd drop seven sided. But his gear is so far off from oneshotting packs that's not even remotely a concern.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Yeah definitely look into investing in crit chance for your items. Namely gloves/ammy/rings and if able, helm. I can give you a free upgrade if you tune into my stream while i'm on. I've been helping out new/struggling players recently, like 20 gear upgrades so far lol.

Player-3

Smash Hero
so me and some friends decided to farm act 2 normal to try for leorics signets' and try out some goofy builds

monk with fleet footed/chant of resenance/+100 spirit and 1 spirit/sec

2 fist weps with 2.0 + spirit regen

helm with spirit regen

mantra of health regen with the spirit regen rune

use tailwind on the spinny move tempeest rush

run like 12500120 mph one shotting all mobs including elite packs and almost never run out of spirit because you have 12~ spirit per second while tempest rush drains 10 per use but since you have more AS than 1.0 it drains slowly

funny as **** though

Player-3

Smash Hero
there's an amulet called holy stone or osmething that gives like 2 spirit regen and 100 dex but no crit chance/dmg other than that it looks like the regen cap is ~2 on weps and helm D:

Top Bottom