• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Diablo III: Not even death can save you from me

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Yeah you are probably right. Should have done what I was going to do originally and done 30 mil-90mil. Glad I sold it fast though that's all I cared about before it was nerfed to the ground >_>.

Edit: How long does it usually take to process?

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
So..when RMAH launched I bought money through Blizz to play around, but it took forever for the money to get here...to be honest I forgot about it.

I could totally gear Monk to play Act II, or save it to gear Wizard.

ughhhhhh

Then again, they're talking about the update being next week, and they make inferno easier. Perhaps I should just chill a bit.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Sounds like it's a ring or ammy.. it's worth that much? uhh...
It's an ammy and yes it is. Crit damage/AS/Dex are very desired on one thing. If it had crit chance as well it would be probably the best ammy period lol but it doesn't. The fact that it has 3 of the most desired stats for the most played class and then +dmg and a socket makes it worth a ton. Int was the only wasted stat on it but honestly wizards would use that ammy as well(though there might be better options).

Kraivenous

Smash Apprentice
Played around with wizard tonight (stopped at lvl 6). After 60 hours as barbarian, I gotta get used to running/staying away from everything. XD

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Ummm i was just playing act 1 normal in leorics dungeon and had the strangest encounter. I walked into an area with 8-10 skeletons but they were all under one of those destructible wood things leaning on the wall. I was aiming for it, but a skel got in my way so i pounded at him a couple hits and I was about to fire another hit when I saw a skel in the back walk up to the wood and slash it himself causing it to come down on him and all his buddies. Has anyone seen this before cause I definitely lol'd

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Yeah the AIs will sometimes break destruct able stuff. Its weird since that doesn't even hurt players, but alright.

:phone:

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Ummm i was just playing act 1 normal in leorics dungeon and had the strangest encounter. I walked into an area with 8-10 skeletons but they were all under one of those destructible wood things leaning on the wall. I was aiming for it, but a skel got in my way so i pounded at him a couple hits and I was about to fire another hit when I saw a skel in the back walk up to the wood and slash it himself causing it to come down on him and all his buddies. Has anyone seen this before cause I definitely lol'd
Yeah, watching Day9's diablo 3 videos back in beta I saw a skeleton knock one of the walls down, killing himself and his friend. It was really funny

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Attack speed is VERY important for any tank. You get tankier the faster you attack because of life on hit. You want insane attack speed just for that stat alone on a barb. For monks building spirit with AS is just as important as proccing their LoH.

AS definitely wasn't nerfed because of monks or barbs though haha.
I really gotta figure out to do with my Monk. But at least you're pointing me in the right direction. I know Spirit gen is important. I guess with my build, there isn't a lot of spirit spent each encounter. I just don't have any spirit regen. Which is what's really hurting me right now.

It was primarily nerfed for DH's honestly. Stacking AS just increased their dps to insane amounts and allowed things like shootstepping NT for tons of crits etc. Overall I feel like the AS nerf will hurt monks the most.
Yeah. I feel the pain with lack of AS on my monk already. Just having a Daibo (usually 1.10 or 1.20) made me feel like I was attacking with a truck. Not a very heavy truck mind you, but trying to move one anyway.

Andy, that ammy sold for $250 just now :). I should have put it on the GAH for 100 million but I was afraid because of the patch :(.
I can only assume you're talking to someone else... Not me? (My name is Andy, too)

Anyone wanna play some Hell/Inferno over the next couple of days? I'm game. Farm? Grind? Don't care. I just wanna play.

Real ID: silent_jedi_master@yahoo.com

BattleTag:BigBossODIN#1326

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Looking around at items and I think the best thing you could probably find right now period is a blacksmith plan for helm of the command(unless there is a better blacksmith plan that I don't know about lol) There are zero on the AH currently and the previous ones that were there sold for 38mil o.o.

Can you imagine just being able to make helms of command all the time and selling them constantly?

Jem.

Smash Master
What's the best farming spot in Inferno? my WD is only at 32k damage unbuffed, 45k~ buffed, so I don't progress past Act 2 even though I've beaten it because I assume Act 3 will wreck me. I've just been farming the Ancient Path Goblin that a lot of people do. Is that one of the best spots? Minus Inferno ponies obviously.

Where should I farm is the summary of this post. I used to have the Act 4 mini boss spot at the spire but once they patched the quest fix I can't go there anymore.

I've also been leveling a DH so that I can farm easier. WD just isn't that great unless you're super geared, which I am not.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
selling my DH's gear in the RMAH to hopefully break even on what i spent on the game. Just had my belt sell for $25. Was selling my ammy for $100 but I think its a tad high. Gonna drop it down to ~$25 and itll prob sell pretty fast.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Looking around at items and I think the best thing you could probably find right now period is a blacksmith plan for helm of the command(unless there is a better blacksmith plan that I don't know about lol) There are zero on the AH currently and the previous ones that were there sold for 38mil o.o.

Can you imagine just being able to make helms of command all the time and selling them constantly?
Something like this?

I've only found one item so far in Inferno worth selling. I'll have to check to see if it sold. My buddy suggested selling it at 500k.

It had something like +47(ish) to all Resist. I think. Something crazy like that and Strength.

If it doesn't sell, I'll post it here.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
If anyone wants the achievement I can carry you through diablo on inferno. All you have to do is die before the shadow part so your clone doesnt kill me :).

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
I'm around off and on. My Skype is GwJumpman. If you just want my phone number to text me when you want to play, I'll be fine with that lol.

Jem.

Smash Master
I dont want to keep playing my WD is the thing. I just want to farm best items effeciently. I farm for a bit hoping for drops, then I level my DH. WD just isnt that fun.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
DH isn't that fun either. Barb is probably the most fun, or wiz. I'm only saying that cause I havent really rolled either :p

Jem.

Smash Master
Nah DH is a lot more fun for me. I mained Bowazon in Diablo 2 as well so it's like I'm at home. I have the sound of poison dart shooting fast burned through my skull.

Turazrok

Smash Master
If anyone wants the achievement I can carry you through diablo on inferno. All you have to do is die before the shadow part so your clone doesnt kill me :).
Carry me through the game with your sick cgs hylian.

Do it.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Lv15 Wiz and it seems fun so far. WD is fun when pets become useless and you have to pay attention. Monk still my favorite<3

Kal

Smash Champion
What is the fastest way to 60? Leveling Wizard, madskills.boring
The last time I checked, it was Belial runs.

Kill Belial. Do not touch the soulstone at first.

1.) Player A leaves B’s game. Resume in single player. Grab soulstone. Go to town. talk to Tyrael. (1x exp)
2.) Rejoin B’s game. B leaves his game and makes a new one. A grab soultstone. Go to town. Talk to Tyrael. (2x exp)
3.) A rejoins B’s game again. Both get soulstone and go to town. A leaves B’s game. Resumes in single player. Talk to Tyrael (3x exp)
4.) A rejoins B’s game again. B leaves his game and resumes to a new one. A talks to Tyrael. (4x exp)
5.) A rejoins B’s game again. Talk to Tyrael. (5x exp)

In nightmares this is is over 150k per run.
In Hell, I believes its around 500k per run.
Source

Though I am unsure if they have hotfixed it yet.

Top Bottom