• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Diablo III: Not even death can save you from me

Jem.

Smash Master
I don't mean to be the bearer of bad news, but I actually don't think those are worth much at all. Also, not trying to be mean, but search everything before you sell it. So look up 133 STR, and 47 to all resist shoulders and see the price. A barb wouldnt dish out for that because it's missing Vit right? And no other class would really want strength. I'd put it up for 25k tbh unless it needs to be undercut even more.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Not bad at all, they can be worth something for sure.

Also to burn people making bad posts on forums.

HA! I like it.

I don't mean to be the bearer of bad news, but I actually don't think those are worth much at all. Also, not trying to be mean, but search everything before you sell it. So look up 133 STR, and 47 to all resist shoulders and see the price. A barb wouldnt dish out for that because it's missing Vit right? And no other class would really want strength. I'd put it up for 25k tbh unless it needs to be undercut even more.
No, please. I want to know what I have. If it's ****, let me know. I'm never going to learn unless someone tells me.

I see what you mean by lack of Vit. Could be a big factor. Could still be an upgrade for someone though.

I'll try 25k, see what that brings me.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103

Here's the shoulders I found the other night.

I figure they have to be worth something.

Not millions. But something.

Anyone wanna ballpark it for me? They didn't sell for the original amount I posted (I wanna say 300-500k).
If I got that I would just salvage it. Might sell it for like 10-20k but it has medicore res and no vit.

Lovage

Smash Hero
HA! I like it.

No, please. I want to know what I have. If it's ****, let me know. I'm never going to learn unless someone tells me.

I see what you mean by lack of Vit. Could be a big factor. Could still be an upgrade for someone though.

I'll try 25k, see what that brings me.

you can just look at the ah before you sell something and you will instantly learn what it is worth

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
^ Hell or Inferno?

RyuShimazu#1950 if anyone wants to add; working on wiz atm.

Kraivenous

Smash Apprentice
When is patchhhhh D:
"We will be performing scheduled maintenance for Diablo III starting tomorrow at 3:00 a.m. PDT in order to deploy patch 1.0.3. We anticipate that maintenance will conclude and that all services will be available by approximately 1:00 p.m. PDT."

D

Deleted member

blizzard pulling through with difficulty nerf for 018308135th time!!!

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
blizzard pulling through with difficulty nerf for 018308135th time!!!
Yeah. I'm going to roflstomp inferno after this with my barb lol. I hope it's not too easy.

Jem.

Smash Master
Well, there went anyone making good profit from RMAH. Better drop rates, Inferno act 2-4 being easier. Darn. :). Unless there are so many buyers out there, but I doubt the buyer rate will actually increase due to this. Will get smaller because they can actually get past Inferno Act 2 :(

And IAS nerf will hit my WD hard haha. Poison Dart build..

The elitist in me is kind of disappointed only after a month they gave in and nerfed Inferno, even though stepping into Act 2 the first time was ridiculous. Guess thats the elitist in me lol

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I think they can still make it hard without having it being the dumb kind of difficult it is now in act 3-4. I think act 2 is easy currently and don't understand why people complain about it. I flew through it on a wizard with no good gear lol. Barb was harder obviously but farming act 1 just for a little bit got me tanky enough to do it fine and now it's a joke.

I don't think they will make it a good kind of difficult though, I think they will just make it easy :/.

Jem.

Smash Master
I wish pvp was coming out this patch. I dont really care about the repair costs, dont care about lower cost of crafting due to me not having any of the 6 property crafting recipes, and the rest is just "well, if I get a lucky drop, it's value potentially went down a lot of irl $/gold"

it'll probably be faceroll now I agree

EDIT: What do you guys think about this big post on that the IAS % nerf is a bad idea and will cause a new problem centering around crit?? http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5836774963

I know most people would go "Duh that's obvious" but after reading it, if this guys math is correct, wont they need to fix crit after we all go running to that? Since total damage output wise, Crit is better than ASI anyways, it's just max damage (crit) vs survivability (attack speed)

D

Deleted member

question for witch doctors:

zombie bears + vision quest

or splinters+ atk spd

i feel that splinters is better BUT idk after attack speed nerf

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Well, there went anyone making good profit from RMAH. Better drop rates, Inferno act 2-4 being easier. Darn. :). Unless there are so many buyers out there, but I doubt the buyer rate will actually increase due to this. Will get smaller because they can actually get past Inferno Act 2 :(

And IAS nerf will hit my WD hard haha. Poison Dart build..

The elitist in me is kind of disappointed only after a month they gave in and nerfed Inferno, even though stepping into Act 2 the first time was ridiculous. Guess thats the elitist in me lol
Due to incoming pvp you can profit off this game for a while. I wouldn't worry about that.

Sucks for your WD but swapping to bears with Dart as support isn't too bad. Dart Sniping be fun though =(

Me and Krai Krai rickrolled a bunch of ponies last night. Great place to level.. >.>

Edit:

What are some good Wiz builds? No idea how to go about playing wizard.

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
question for witch doctors:

zombie bears + vision quest

or splinters+ atk spd

i feel that splinters is better BUT idk after attack speed nerf
Dekar Runs Zombie Bears + Vision Quest (granted he has over 100k dps)

ANYWAYS
As a reminder, we will be nerfing "Increases Attack Speed" (IAS) effects on all items except quivers with the 1.0.3 patch.
That mean legendaries aren't affect since they are "Attack Speed Increase" (ASI) instead of IAS. Granted.. I'm still going to take a hit on 4 of my armor pieces (now lacuni prowlers prices are going to spike even harder).

rokimomi

Smash Lord
wait, I thought AIS was non bugged and IAS was bugged on legendaries and that everything will be fixed, where did they mention that difference (and aren't some legendaries bugged with IAS anyways?)

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Soo...nothing hurts me now. Switching all my skills and passives to offensive ones lmfao.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Rare packs are still hard in act 3/4 if they have dumb affixes. Just no white mobs will even threaten me again! lol

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
The bosses were all easy anyways lol.

Player-3

Smash Hero
why did they nerf inferno that hard man :\

i haven't gotten to it yet due to my alti-itis but i was looking forward to a challenge and now it seems like it'll be super easy :s

Top Bottom