• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Diablo III: Not even death can save you from me

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
The damage and health pools are about on par with act 4 inferno, but a lot of the mob types are easier to deal with in whimsy.

So yes, its way harder than act 1.

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
I just hit 55 Witch Doctor last night and I'm starting to look at the AH and stuff for preparation for inferno.

Any high level Witch Doctors able to give me insight on what I should be aiming for statwise around Act I-Act II inferno? And possibly good skillsets to try out?

Kal

Smash Champion
If I found that in Hardcore, I would sell it. You keep your gold after death. I'd be too afraid of dying and losing something that valuable before having any real wealth.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Ya but wearing this will enable me to have more mf and better offense/defense stats all around.. so i can have an easier time running things and finding more things like that.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Cause drops like these happen all the time for a person....
It does when you party with me, both Kymbo Gold and the pants was dropped for my friend. No matter what game I play, stuff like this will drop for another or for me if the intention that I do something nice with the item like farming for a friend. It's been a recurring pattern I've seen through all the games Ive played.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
So I tried Act 2 on my Monk and wasps owned me.

@32k Health, 340 All res, 7500 Armor (with Keen Eye), and 21k DPS. What numbers should I try to hit before trying Act II?

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
O.o... How do I go about getting that? Most I ever see of physical resist (it's my resist for all or nothing) or even all res is like 60~80

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
Even if you went just single all resists items its not too hard to hit 600+, but if you're already using the all resist passive you need to get items with Physical resist and all resist(if that's what you choose to stack.)

Although its important to note you need to get this resist without letting your other stats really drop from where they're at now.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I would suggest something like stacking fire res as phsy is the most expensive res to stack on top of all res.

Kal

Smash Champion
It does when you party with me, both Kymbo Gold and the pants was dropped for my friend. No matter what game I play, stuff like this will drop for another or for me if the intention that I do something nice with the item like farming for a friend. It's been a recurring pattern I've seen through all the games Ive played.
Yeah, I'm sure the random number generator is just trying to get into your pants. >_>

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Yeah, I'm sure the random number generator is just trying to get into your pants. >_>
I did say in ALL games, my experiences doesn't lie to me. Farming myself, I get **** all usually but when I do it with friends for them, **** starts to drop like crazy. It cant be just random number generators.

rokimomi

Smash Lord
Well how much gold do you have? You could always purchase weapons with no IAS, IAS on a weapon isn't that good unless you need to meet an ideal attack speed (via monks aim for 1.74 on fist weapons) etc etc. Imo I would search for a weapon with no IAS at all.
Tryin to just go for 1.3 base atkspd weapons and above, but I've essentially been hunting for 900+ dps 1 handers with crit and int, they're around 10 mil now, but Im essentially speculating whether the going rate of weapons will drastically fall once inferno is much easier.

If so, I may as well keep saving up cuz I also need a bunch of +crit % on like gloves and some rings to make this work out

Kal

Smash Champion
I did say in ALL games, my experiences doesn't lie to me. Farming myself, I get **** all usually but when I do it with friends for them, **** starts to drop like crazy. It cant be just random number generators.
Or...

Kal

Smash Champion
I'm sure the universe is more concerned with rewarding you for helping your friends with their leisurely activities than with, say, New Orleans.

Top Bottom