• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Diablo III: Not even death can save you from me

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
It's too bad it's a mace and not a fist or something a bit faster, but yeah that's still pretty hilariously amazing.

rokimomi

Smash Lord
just spent a few hours cheesing my way through act 2 inferno in a 4 man pub game, works perfectly actually (playing leapfrog with banners and death locations essentially), and done in minimal time, till belial of course

Act 2 = Diablo water level

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
how da **** is a 850 dps wep gonna sell for 5mil

you know real lv 60 bows are like 1300 dps right
yeah? i did a search of weapons with similar properties, ones with comparable dex, life steal and damage were selling for 5-10mil. Weapons with 1300 dps and high dex, ias and other stats are selling for quite a bit more than that

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
yeah, for 100k i am finding like 400 dmg weapons. 200k gets you like 650 dmg, 1mil gets like average stat 800-1000 weapons and beyond that for good stats.

Kal

Smash Champion
Holy crap. I made 500k yesterday selling rings I bought from vendors on the Auction House, but 38 million? That's insane. >_<

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
So.. My 60 WD is about to beat Hell. How do I make lots of money? I have 340k and I'm proud. I want to know your secrets.

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
Sure when I get home I'll gladly post my stats.
Main stats are
77k Dps (2.4ish Attack Speed)
1950ish Int
30k HP
400-450 all resist.
5k Armor after Energy Armor.

I 5 stack act3 and most of act 4 with ease. Haven't downed diablo yet (but I haven't tried him in a week or so).

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Could you post your equip and stats sometime? Finding it annoying to keep up a halfway decent hp pool and runspeed while keeping int.
I'm nothing special. 15kDPS, 16kHP 2500Armor. I use a 2hand polearm thats worth 70k but was on AH for 5k, XD.

I use Vision Quest with Spirit Walk, Grasp, Soul Harvest, and Tiki Summon for Dmg.

I also have the Dmg reduction Rune and Max mana/Rege1% rune.

I use all this to spam Bears. I also Spam Darts to snip kill.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Hm.. I wonder, I dont really like WW though, it's too risky when there's a lot of mobs and it's kinda weak. In HC, I use, Battle rage, ignore pain, cleave to dps (Frenzy for bosses), Berserker and Earthquake so I can demolish bosses in 2 seconds without much risks and revenge to keep me sustained mostly all the time.

As for passives, I'm still not set on it, I've been using Ruthless, Pound of Flesh or Berserker rage and nerves of steel. I'm thinking to switch to superstition maybe... mm..

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
It took you to act 3 to run into invulnerable minion? You have god tier luck.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Yeah, this is my first one. Had to reset the mission because there's no way I was taking care of that thing.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
wait for some reason it never clicked until now. invuln minions are PERMANENTLY invincible? you just have to ignore them and run away?

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Only the minions are invulnerable, you have to kill the boss only while minions are owning your face. Now imagine that with Illusionist.. lol.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Only the minions are invulnerable, you have to kill the boss only while minions are owning your face. Now imagine that with Illusionist.. lol.
yeah that's what i thought, but that's still utterly stupid. unless the minions die when you kill the boss?

still, that seems anti-fun and blizzard should know better.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Yeah but it is practically impossible to kill the boss since the minions act as a huge meat shield that cant be removed. With my DH i just try to SS/Gloom while focusing the boss and cross my fingers and hope for a backup plan proc

bassem6

Smash Lord
Idk how to take a screenshot but I found a DH quiver with 14 AS, 135 dex, 72 vit, 31 str, increased hate regen by 1.02 per sec, 1 socket and im trying to sell for around 2m on AH. You guys think thats a good price?

oh and health globes grant +4k hp

Top Bottom