• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I didnt even get to swim... Imma money match today

:phone:

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
if genesis happens this year, who wants to go?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
This year when. Depends if I have money to spend. I never went that far (by myself) in my life before, tips are appreciated.

Btw, will upload pics after workstudy.

:phone:i

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I'll definitely be at evo if melee makes it in! :D

:phone:

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Somebody post a pic of gheb already I want to stop being able to take his posts seriously.
We need to do that "everyone posts a pic of themselves" thing again. It helped me discover that KevinM was a bro and it made me understand him way more.

Also when did anyone take Gheb seriously

guy modkills himself on my command

ON MY COMMAND

Man, this conversation string will mess with our upcoming game.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Copypasta

If you guys watch bravest warriors, tara strong's gonna be in it now.

She's plum.

And if you guys don't watch bravest warriors, created by pendleton, guy responsible for making adventure time, I would like to ask you why, despite being busy and all.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
I have never heard of this thing until now.

I guess I know what I'm doing tonight.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Considering he played the MU nowhere near how it is supposed to be, yes it is. MK should clean ZSS out.

Like, I would put $20 on S3ibrik winning that game.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Ok but seibrik didn't make it to finals. M2K did. If you were just watching it the whole time thinking "this MU is not being played correctly" instead of thinking "it is really awesome that a B tier is in finals" then I guess you were just missing out.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Ok but seibrik didn't make it to finals. M2K did. If you were just watching it the whole time thinking "this MU is not being played correctly" instead of thinking "it is really awesome that a B tier is in finals" then I guess you were just missing out.
I never said he did. I implied that Salem, while he did play well, got a fortunate bracket adventure and crunched MU inexperience whether he won APEX or not.

I don't really like most ZSSs, don't really like the idea of talking to people who will think ZSS is good now, don't really like the idea of people overlooking the fact that MK got the next three placings, and don't really like watching a game where someone obviously didn't understand what they were doing. What is there for me to miss out on again?

Top Bottom