• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
If that is the case, you will never see this post. Only a pixelated representation of a digital representation of the post. So technicalities can get the **** out.

:phone:

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Oh yeah... does that mean it would be better to open your game after this weekend? Seems like going to tournaments is still a thing for some people

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
I won't be going and my name is also in the title. I can run it in his absence. The only issue is how much of the playerlist will be missing half the phase because of it.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
you know full well that there's a difference between seeing a post in a pic/quote and seeing your post on my screen lol
You just drew an arbitrary line on what constitutes a post. I drew my line somewhere else.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
You just drew an arbitrary line on what constitutes a post. I drew my line somewhere else.

Except my line is at a point where there's a big difference between two sides. Your point less so.

aka pixels on a screen representing digital information vs a picture representing pixels on a screen representing digital information

or pixels on a screen representing digital information vs pixels on another man's screen representing digital information

I'd draw my line on the former, because, you know, it's less randomly placed than the latter.

That's why I said "you know full well"

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Except my line is at a point where there's a big difference between two sides. Your point less so.

aka pixels on a screen representing digital information vs a picture representing pixels on a screen representing digital information

or pixels on a screen representing digital information vs pixels on another man's screen representing digital information

I'd draw my line on the former, because, you know, it's less randomly placed than the latter.

Both were obviously calculated. I don't know why you would say either is random.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
This is a really dumb argument.

Wouldn't you rather talk about Pokemon or something? Because that's pretty much all I want to do right now.

Like, all I want to do right now is talk about how I hope that new water starter evolves into some giant, badass bullfrog.

And how I hope I can customize my character's appearance this time.

And how much weirder it will be to deal with other trainers' sight lines in three dimensions.

An oh man HM moves are we finally going to see people riding Gyaradoses and **** oh man

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
This is a really dumb argument.

Wouldn't you rather talk about Pokemon or something? Because that's pretty much all I want to do right now.

Like, all I want to do right now is talk about how I hope that new water starter evolves into some giant, badass bullfrog.

And how I hope I can customize my character's appearance this time.

And how much weirder it will be to deal with other trainers' sight lines in three dimensions.

An oh man HM moves are we finally going to see people riding Gyaradoses and **** oh man
3d lasers are shooting out of their eyes.

Some trainers move them in a set pattern.

Everytime you want to avoid a trainer battle you have to play a little "dodge the lasers!" minigame.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami

Xonar you're starting to sound like a liberal arts college freshman.

Top Bottom