• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
So I tried to start a run of ff3 ds today. I got to the first dungeon and all my guys are dying in two hits whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Feels like forever since I posted in here so happy new years! :) New years has been great and the like. Saturday flying into Maryland again to visit my hometown and then driving up to New Jersey for Apex which I cannot wait for. Mostly because of meeting people instead of playing the game haha.

VLR group? Add me please. However, my game glitched and now I have to redo some stories when I was almost half way through the game. =( I just got to a part where the game just would just shut off whenever I picked that chapter. Still got through a good chunk of the amazing game.

Anyone play FarCry3 yet? I have it but haven't broken it out yet but really really want to. Also any Dead Island fans excited for Riptide info/etc.?

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Today is going so freakin slowwww... I hate going to the gym early throws the rest of my morning/early afternoon outta whack

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Anyone here played Populous? I played The Beginning ages ago and I'd love to play similar games. Maybe even another one in the series that's good. Any recommendations? :v

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Populous was okay. If you're going down that route, just play Civ V with me. :B

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
I always wondered how depraved you would have to be to like an anime like Project K, now I realize that my curiosity was sparked by a black swirling hole of absolute emptiness incarnate.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
That reminds me, I got a Mic. Maybe I'll actually try and stay active on Skype.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
give it a shot. all you gotta do is tell him to open his inbox so he can get his role pm ,and we can start the game. If him not being contactable like this is gonna be a thing though... he should be replaced out. :c

last i remember him playing, he was grossly inactive, and it really affected the game.

Top Bottom