• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
I have a friend that I always watch anime together with, and we pretty much share the same taste in anime. He's seen Monster, as have some friends, and they all say it's great. I'll definitely watch it sometime.

Currently watching Kaiji, am on season 2. You wouldn't think an anime about a guy gambling could be so intense and entertaining, but it is.
Yes please do. Don't let the length of the series deter you, it's well worth it.

;_;

Poor DK.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Kaiji is legit one of the better works out there. ZAWA!

:phone:
Finished it. Would totally watch a season 3 if there was one. What's weird is that the Akagi manga was 1992-present, and only 1 season, whereas Kaiji didn't run as long and has two seasons. Kinda wondering how Akagi could be running so long o_O

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Akagi anime was underwhelming. Still good though, but couldve been more.

Also, that feel when they pushed needles under Kaiji's nails. Ho ly sh*t

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Akagi anime was underwhelming. Still good though, but couldve been more.

Also, that feel when they pushed needles under Kaiji's nails. Ho ly sh*t

Dude. About halfway through season 2, I suddenly remembered seeing that nail scene linked before on youtube. I was like "wait was that Kaiji?" so I searched "kaiji nails" on youtube, and nothing came up. So I was like "Phew, guess it wasn't this anime after all."
Then that scene came up, and I was like ಠ_ಠ

Recommendations for anime that us current other than the ****ty Nintendo vs Sega anime?

Wait what?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
My nails hurt so much there. And the hot plate where they put their face on. Hah, so welldone.
That was ridiculous. That has to be physically impossible.
Also I'm surprised that character never showed up again. Like, I thought he was forgiven after that :c instead he gets replaced by some random guy that has no significance, unless a season 3 comes up sometime.
You noticed that Akagi references at the end right? They were staying in Hotel Akagi, and there were some drawings of him at the very end of the last episode.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Wait what?

Guess who is who at the top.

Series is about a parody of the Console wars of Sega Genesis vs Super Nintendo.

Show of course is really only entertaining if you know the references and see how they turn out, aka Link is a psychotic Swordsman. It's written pretty poorly.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
DK has the best voice in that show and I would like to get a legitimate album of him singing.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Happy New Year, everybody. This is the weirdest New Year's I've had in a while. Hope everyone's being safe.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Idk but I just got one of those always-in-front ads on my phone and I'm pretty upset.

Top Bottom