• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
i got screwed on it lives, but damn, that build is so much fun

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
They said I couldn't do it. They called me crazy. They left me to rot. But I did it. I accomplished something today.

[COLLAPSE="Yesss...."]The start of a journey...

[/COLLAPSE]

[COLLAPSE="YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS"]
[/COLLAPSE]

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Drives 2 hrs to a smash tournament
Tournament gets cancelled, Welp.

Looks like I can't even stick for a fest they wee having instead, my dad is being taken to the hospital now over his knee surgery.
:phone:

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
I got xmas presents. My family doesn't really give gifts anymore, we just get together and eat a nice dinner and that kinda stuff. Kary do you want a christmas present I will give you on.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I have a tab open with monster on it to watch at some point.

:phone:

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
this is one of my favorite works of fiction and i consider it a masterpiece. thats coming from someone who abhors 99.99% of manga/anime and its culture. posting in hopes of even one person giving this a chance
I have a friend that I always watch anime together with, and we pretty much share the same taste in anime. He's seen Monster, as have some friends, and they all say it's great. I'll definitely watch it sometime.

Currently watching Kaiji, am on season 2. You wouldn't think an anime about a guy gambling could be so intense and entertaining, but it is.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
I got xmas presents. My family doesn't really give gifts anymore, we just get together and eat a nice dinner and that kinda stuff. Kary do you want a christmas present I will give you on.
it's nice of you to offer, Sold, but i'm ok. Amongst other evernts, someone bought me coffee for xmas; i was very pleased.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
Hey, as long as your happy with it , thats what matters, I'm sure you can get it to ship shape in no time flat :D.

I'm happy to hear it's all good for you there, moving can be a real arse sometimes lol

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
I will literally send you Donkey Kong Country: Legend of the Crystal Coconut right now.

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
Just downloaded and played the Rayman Legends demo (Wii U) and as someone who's never been a fan of Rayman I must say I'm really impressed. It had a touchscreen based level which was incredibly well done and didn't feel gimmicky at all, as well as two other more traditional platforming levels which were great. Only complaint is probably that it was a tad easy, but hey it's a demo so this is probably a given. Probably the first game I've played that makes me think "wow, the Wii U has the potential for some cool stuff." Definitely getting this when it's released.

Top Bottom