• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DG Interview Thread: Walrus? Toasted

RPS

• Total voters

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
@EE - I saw it more as like a "wtf Ranmaru? Why Ranmaru? LOL." Then went about my business.
cool now I get to explain it

I picked Ranmaru because I figured he strikes me as the type to get frightened when he's in a dark and enclosed space. Then I also figured he's the type to get hungry when he's frightened. Then I also figured he's the type to get horny when he's hungry.

Thus, J would have been in one hell of a situation.

BarDulL

Town Vampire

I picked Ranmaru because I figured he strikes me as the type to get frightened when he's in a dark and enclosed space. Then I also figured he's the type to get hungry when he's frightened. Then I also figured he's the type to get horny when he's hungry.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719

I don't even

inb4ranadmitstothis

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman

Vote: July

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698

I sleep in the dark, and got a small room. Not that I have ever been locked in a locker before, and don't care to try either.

Don't get hungry when scared, nor horny when hungry. (that would be awkward at the dinner table :awesome: )

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I guess I would say our logic is more the same where we usually have the same thought processes but we go about it in different routes. Marshy and I like understand each other but he is the more concise version of me and I'm the more lengthy version of him. July and I just like walls. As Vandy said, I guess Kata and I would be the most linked in terms of playstyle.
I still disagree with virtually all of that =/

:059:

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Word. Marshy is almost like a mafia.exe that runs through checks and balances and then just does its thing after filtering the output through swag. I don't think he and J approach the game in a similar way at all. Length ain't the only difference.

I can see some similarities with Kat but... I don't know, if you're gonna do the "lengthier version of marshy" thing Kat is a much better fit than J imo. The Kat/J similarities are p superficial

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
*shrug*

I guess it's just different from my PoV haha I mean I don't really think anyone has a similar style besides probably Kata so I just went with what I thought. But then again we aren't really that similar as EE said. So I guess I'm just unique to my own style and no one I can think of really matches mine at all. ;P

:phone:

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Regardless of whether or not Marshy is a robot, he and J seem to reach the same conclusions at the same time for equally baffling reasons.

:phone:

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
What are your dreams for the future? One realistic one and one overly ambitious one, please.
Most embarassing thing about you that your parents know?
Ever seen something you knew you shouldn't have seen? What was it and what did you do?
Would you consider ever name-changing? If so, what to?
What's your guilty pleasure?
Name 5 things I don't know about you.
If you were a girl, what would you like to be named? Would you name your daughter like that?
What's your "life philosophy"/slogan?

Make a Rockin gay joke!

I'll add more later.

Swiss

Smash Lord
Standard questions

Best scum/town/indie performances?

Why are gambits not necessarily bad?

When are gambits bad?

Can you use WIFOM to your advantage, or is it pure chance?

Ideal role, ideal scum/town teams

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
When and how did you get started in mafia?

Why did you pick Ryker as a name?

Why don't you love me (on Facebook)?

Does the ideal scumteam play to suit a town, or take control from the outset and run the game their way?

When is someone going to bring more AiBers over here?

Lamenting the fact that we haven't been scum together in ages.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Given a weapon of your choice, how many clones of Rockin could you take down before they overwhelmed you? Assume the Rockins come at you one at a time.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
How do you ryker someone being ryker, and can others ryker as well? Can others ryker Ryker too?

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
How do you feel when you ryker someone?

How would you feel if someone ryker'd you?

What if I told you that I could ryker you right now? How afraid would you be?

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Left 4 Dead style, 3 other Dgamers to watch your back in a zombie apocalypse?

If one of them gets infected do you kill them instantly or use em' till they turn?

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Is it sad I can answer about half of these questions in the first place?

Favorite song?

Name 5 things I don't know about you.

5 DGamers you'd chill with on a given night?

If you could choose one place to go in the world right now, where would it be?

Who are your top five favorite characters from anything ever?

How do you read me so gogdamn well? Other people never get the hang of it but you always peg me every time.

What was your favorite event on AiB?

What was your favorite mafia game from AiB?

Can you pierce through the heavens with your ego? I'd say your drill but no one wants Rockin to get aroused while reading this.

Speaking of aroused Rockin, let's say you, Swiss, and I are camping out in the woods when the guy comes barreling out of the woods at us with the biggest erection you've ever seen. What would you do?

Favorite mafia game here on DGames?

Favorite event here on DGames as well?

What was one of the worst moments of your life?

What made you flat-out vanish from AiB sometime after Sprite's first WW until partway through WWX?

M'kay, I think I'm done.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Ryker-chan, it was pretty cool to meet you. You were the first person I met that could keep up with me (might have something to do with that ADD + intellectually gifted combo, hurrr). So, I was wondering, who is the first person you met that could keep up with you?

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
If you had a son, what fatherly life advice would you give him?

If you met Rockin IRL and he turned out to be a woman, how would you react?

Now say she's hot, and she hits on you. Now what?

Dogs or cats and why?

What advice would you give to newbies?

What's something controversial that you believe about mafia?

Is your ego for real, or are you really just acting?

Say you were an indie who had the win con of being nice and not cursing for one Day. Literally all you had to do was not have an ego for Day 1, and you win, no matter what happens to you that Day. You also have to complement every player in the game at least once. Would you play to it?

What non-fighting games do you play?

What advice would you give me as a player?

What advice would you give Legolz?

Good or evil?

Day or night?

The sun or moon?

Come down to Florida (not a theme park I'm broke)?

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Cases are absolutely not needed for anything.
This is my new life philosophy.

Wait... what?

Top Bottom