• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DG Interview Thread: Walrus? Toasted

RPS

• Total voters

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I really liked reading this interview. I also found it semi-weird that me and Ryker have the same view of a dream girl. o_o

It was what I expected and more haha in terms of the answers to the questions.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
Left 4 Dead style, 3 other Dgamers to watch your back in a zombie apocalypse?
Military Marshy and Big Man EE. I am confident in my own ability to keep up with the motivation of a zombie apocalypse at my back. I would take you as my fourth. I feel you wouldn't slow us down and your smile would brighten my day (being Texan in a zombie apocalypse is also a plus).[/quote]
What advice would you give to newbies?
Grow a thick skin.[/QUOTE]
ryker said:
[picture from no country for old men]
ex cellent

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Need someone unbiased imo. You're just gonna end voting when Laundry has the most votes. :gova:

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I'm going to try and get a hold of Zen and see what is going on with his newbie and what he plans on doing with this thread.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
My first question will be how he feels that his face was hand-crafted by the gods and how he wakes up every morning looking into a mirror without completely blinding himself.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Try not to **** around with your votes to much. Like at the very least put "Vote: ____" in your post... somewhere. Lookin at you here Raz :glare:

I say this as someone dealing with the ADD hell that is running an open ended voting system or sorts elsewhere on the boards.

Also, I'm gonna flip a coin on Kevmo/Gova. Who should be heads and who should be tails? I'll take the first answer from a cool person. Since I was going to shave before work I'll even shave half my face first to make it official.

Top Bottom