• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I can't picture Tyson being Korean. He's too tall and IDK of any Koreans that kinda look like Tom Brady.

Dojo

Smash Champion
So I'm in North Carolina. My 9 year old nephew is playing Brawl. He's playing single player and letting the computer come to him then attacks him. He goes "It's always better to just wait and let them come to you."

Already learning how to camp.

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Yes it'd be a dinner party for anyone. I'd cook dinner and we'd hang out. People could bring Wii's if they wanna play or whatever... Doesn't matter. My parents are just going out of town from Saturday through Wednesday and Billy's leaving Sunday.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Dphat dawg cmon you know you are like one of the taller Korean people out there.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Tyson I remember being in the car with Andy, you, and maybe Cake? Or someone else. And you were talking about how you would go to school and the girls would be like "He looks like Brady" and then I thought about it for a second and it started to make sense lol.

S

Scathan

I need a computer that plays l4d2 so i can get in on that ****.. i miss l4d :( i actually played that. alot.

S

Scathan

Yeah bro we can all play. I got us a team now. My bro has L4D2. So it can be my boy Matt, Shuz, Gnes and I. We can work on trying to beat Expert. If that is even possible.
It is. Do realism expert. thats where its at.

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
awww, I missed the zelda conversation. ='(
*is sad*

And because I'm too lazy to go back through, did anyone else watch that hero of time movie?
I know. I miss it, too. :(

Also, GGs today, Lewisville/Flower Mound.

Popcornio - More spamfests please. =D
Scathan - how does it feel to be the off-stage Tink dair *****? lol.
Cross - Hope you figured out the MK matchup. =)
Fogo - Don't worry, I didn't master your soul today, but maybe some other time. xD

S

Scathan

Realism is the most fun in l4d ive ever had. and ive been playing since l4d1 came out on release day.

@the guy whose name sounds like its three different people :)

lets just say i Love being THAT guy in this scenario. where is the fun in smash if you dont take stupid risks? if it works its freaking awesome and if it doesnt everyone gets a cheap laugh! its a win-win situation either way.

Hyrulian_Jinx

Smash Rookie
My SpotDodge to Fsmash didn't work... Ban Mk!!!!
Last night, me and infi were laying in bed, we heard a crash... and my cat Pounce can't move her back leg at all. We took her to the pet ER, and they said it's either a pulled muscle, or a blood clot resulting from heart disease. She said it can happen suddenly, and the cat will just loss all feeling to the leg. Pounce is the big (19 1/2 pound) black cat that normally comes to sniff everyone at the smash fests =( =(

*_Echo_*

Smash Journeyman
So I'm in North Carolina. My 9 year old nephew is playing Brawl. He's playing single player and letting the computer come to him then attacks him. He goes "It's always better to just wait and let them come to you."

Already learning how to camp.
tell him to pick up olimar! supa camp! :D

OLIMAR!! >:D

edit- poor kitty, i hope it'll be ok :(

Alessandra

Smash Apprentice
Last night, me and infi were laying in bed, we heard a crash... and my cat Pounce can't move her back leg at all. We took her to the pet ER, and they said it's either a pulled muscle, or a blood clot resulting from heart disease. She said it can happen suddenly, and the cat will just loss all feeling to the leg. Pounce is the big (19 1/2 pound) black cat that normally comes to sniff everyone at the smash fests =( =(
Is that the one that hissed at me? I don't remember...
Either way, I'm sorry for your cat <333 :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom