• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
Slaps what did we do in school the past 2 days?

Wait a sec... how you posting at 9:32 when school starts at 9:00?
Mr. Gardner's class first period, haven't really been doing much in that class =\ boring... Ummm Science benchmark in Dunham tomorrow and math benchmark is today in Seifert... I'm in computer lab for World History right now doing research lol =]. Seifert only homework we got is due tomorrow and is just a continual of factoring and what not. Dunham we also did lab on Monday, by the way just for this week I'm partnered with you and Oren so I can get used to her way of doing labs with experienced students. The questions were due today and its all on like precipitates and chemical equations lol.
=( =( =( =(

That sucks D=
I know =[ the bands that made it were Poteet (of course), Waxahache (we don't know how), and Forney (which hasn't been to state in 40 years).. I think Forney actually deserved it =]

*_Echo_*

Smash Journeyman
u are never coming to another tournament with me again! And u too cross. itwas my mistake waiting until the way back to collect gas money. thought people would be more responsible.
im so sorry dude i never meant to spend so much money, it was irresponsible of me to not keep track of my money, il pay u a lil more if it makes up for not having it on time
At least he's accepted that he'll never have Katie...
when did i say i gave up on katie? :p

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
Hey anyone up to playing smash at my place today? Im finally free from my best buy interview and looking to get some games in today. Just hit me up if your interested. I stay in the mesquite area.

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Way to be slow gnes. :p

Do you have one?

I need a costume. :( I'll still dress up even if I'm just sitting on the sofa. Ideas? I can whip up almost anything.

*Tyson*

Smash Ace
dang magitek i always love ur avatars sigs locations etc U AR MY HERO
Thanks buddy, CRAZY i am my hero's hero as well!?!?:)

and i LOOOOVE double ness:ness::ness: in teams!!! haha omg that was toooo much fun man.

By the way, figured this would be easier, its not like i enter tournaments as Magitek anymore anyways.

mydadsacop123

Smash Apprentice
Thanks buddy, CRAZY i am my hero's hero as well!?!?:)

and i LOOOOVE double ness:ness::ness: in teams!!! haha omg that was toooo much fun man.

By the way, figured this would be easier, its not like i enter tournaments as Magitek anymore anyways.
Yeah dubble ness was AMAZINGGGG

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Seras or Kotoko? Which one for Halloween... Or for the costume party of Phase 2.1

If you know what I'm talking about in either of those then I'll love you forever.

K.G.

Smash Apprentice
again this sat. at my school cvc there will be smash and many other games. I will post more info later got to go to class

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom