• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
D***it DMG take your A** to camping world if you love camping.

I love Dojo. Teach me how to beat metaknight.

I'll do some hosting if someone wants to play today hit me up on here.

Everis755

Smash Cadet
Crazy. I stole your car and I'm the one that has yet to be told that I can't go on another trip with you.
nah you were legit. except me not smoking in my car haha. but that was my own decision =). many more travels with you! haha

I <3 you Alex don't let people take advantage of your generosity.
love you too =). and tell shlike he never gave me the other 5$ for my controller! hahahahahahaha

shlike

Smash Ace
nah you were legit. except me not smoking in my car haha. but that was my own decision =). many more travels with you! haha

love you too =). and tell shlike he never gave me the other 5$ for my controller! hahahahahahaha
FML

my bad dude next time i see you i'll pay it back with interest ;)

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
So anyone looking to get some games into tomorrow? I reside in Mesquite. Looking to possible play around 3pm or 4pm. Hit me up on here if your interested in playing.

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
I'm sorry monica ='(

It sucks having a weak immune system.

And thanks to everyone who came over! It was fun. Would have been more fun if my brand new zelda poster I just got in the mail when everyone came over didn't get bent, but whatever.

Batou- team oreo soon?
**** right Jinx.....Team freaking Oreaaaoo :)

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
Slaps what did we do in school the past 2 days?

Wait a sec... how you posting at 9:32 when school starts at 9:00?

Ladybug

Smash Lord
I have the flu. Suck. >.<

Even if I begin to feel better, I'm still not going to feel well enough to have a party... So this weekend, at my house is off.

This is what I'm going to do. Next Phase... Whatever, I'm bringing a wedding cake.

Edit: has anyone else seen the PeTA add with the condom?

Crossjeremiah

Smash Ace
u are never coming to another tournament with me again! And u too cross. itwas my mistake waiting until the way back to collect gas money. thought people would be more responsible.

oh ****tt boose. for that. ill drive to hobo and take you and buy you a meal. or i can give you 15 later.

*double postsorry...*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom