• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
I want to give a personal shout out to Bwett/dallas

He is seriously(and u guys already knew this) the best yoshi in our state and probly the entire south. I had great fun playing him. You guys are truly lucky to have such a great low tier rep in Dallas.

Bwett is the ****ing man!

Bwett

Smash Ace
I want to give a personal shout out to Bwett/dallas

He is seriously(and u guys already knew this) the best yoshi in our state and probly the entire south. I had great fun playing him. You guys are truly lucky to have such a great low tier rep in Dallas.

Bwett is the ****ing man!
Thanks dude. You owned me in our set but it was pretty great. First time I ever dealt with samus before and I was impressed. Next time I will be more prepared =P Nothing like non-high tier battles

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
Fliphop got first, CRAZY *** DIDDY it was fun to watch. UH I sucked balls in singles... was pretty ****ing upset but me and wotts (a zero suit player) wrecked doubles and tied for first!!!! It was good **** angel I'll tell you later in person what really happened.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Dallas did pretty good, it was gay how Dallas had to play Dallas and knock part of themselves out, but was still a fun tourney.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Fliphopper the Show Stopper got first?

>_> I beat that dude all the time on GB. LOL.

Anyways though; I've been training hella hard and I'm nearly back to full capacity and even got more tricks with Ike up my sleeve. If you are holding anything local pretty soon (Such as Bwett or Fogo's, even UTD) let me know.

If it's during the week but starts late, I'll need a ride back to my house. If it's during the weekend and starts kinda early I can definately make a tournament or Brawlfest then. Just let me know what's up; and I'm done for chippin' in for gas or bringing refreshments or whatever the case may be.

Hit me up on any of these contacts.

PRIVATE MESSAGE
Omnihayato@aol.com <-- E-Mail.
AiM = Omni hayato
MSN = RoKnTexas@hotmail.com
XBoX LIVE gamer's tag = RoK the Reaper

Or search for RoK the Reaper if you have an All is Brawl account. Later.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Yup another weekly at dallasphat friday SO everyone is invited just don't be to loud since I'm planning on getting a noise complaint the following friday before ohsnap LOL.

DMG Dallas knocked each other out in singles AND doubles :).

Well, I'm down. AiM me again so I can find out details xD

Or have Ice contact me.

kirbykid

BRoomer
BRoomer
Singles
  1. Forsaken
  2. FOGO
  3. AWF
  4. Jingo Joe
  5. Arikado
  6. Shuz
  7. Ruddy
  8. ICE
  9. Matt
  10. Chris
  11. YAJ
  12. SNAP
  13. Waka
  14. RCopter
  15. Chic
  16. HonKy
  17. Marcus
  18. Joker
  19. Ani
  20. Slaps
  21. KirbyKid
  22. Embryo
  23. Angel
  24. Federal Hero
  25. Olrox
  26. Dizzi
  27. TiersForFears
  28. Fresh
  29. CVK
  30. Chucky

TEAMS
  1. Aweskin
  2. Bogaloo Bonzabril
  3. Master Ball
  4. Shank N Spank
  5. Snappy Shoes
  6. Rule 34
  7. Matt & Guy in Yellow Shirt
  8. Rude Copter
  9. OK
  10. PK Waft
  11. Team White
  12. Down Smash
  13. Meta-Knight FIRST
  14. Kings of Krunk
  15. Super Martinez Bros

Bwett

Smash Ace
Singles looked like it might've been hard. I'm surprised Ice got so low. As for Shuz, good job getting back in it dude. You better come to the smashfest, ho.

As a general post, if anyone is good with Samus, Zamus, or Diddy, I need to play friendlies with you. I need to learn the matchups!

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
1) I'll learn Diddy so we can all learn the matchup. I kind of half-***** picked him up a while ago but got bored with it.

2) http://www.holytaco.com/if-state-signs-were-more-truthful

3) I'm sitting down in the office and some dude walks in. I'm SITTING DOWN and I'm taller than him. Zac is no longer the shortest person I know.

4) The person mentioned in #3 still has a bigger torso than Billy.

5) lol @ 4 because it's true

*_Echo_*

Smash Journeyman
Dang man, how come?

PBT3 was awsome! I can't believe how far I made it. Amazing turnout even with hobo going on. Jingo you are a green beast with a red tie.
because i failed geometry my first tri-mester :( so i cant go to any tournys now till im passing all my classes :(:(

Jingo_Joe

Smash Apprentice
I'm not trying to over-advertise my friend's tournament, but for the people who are coming, we really need some Wii + Brawl + TV set ups, bad! According to my friend, there will only be two TVs going if people don't bring more, and that's obviously a problem.

For those who have been reluctant to click the hyperlink, here is pretty much everything you need to know about the tournament.

Registration from 1:00 to 2:00 PM on November 15 (this Saturday)
Official SBR rules
There will be a Losers Bracket
$5.00 entry fee. Top 4 get prizes.
We will have at least two televisions/Wiis hooked up. If anyone is kind enough to bring more, that would be greatly appreciated and help speed the tournament up.

We do plan on running more of these based off attendance of the first.

This tourney is being promoted locally and there will be people, no matter the number of people from Allisbrawl.

Obviously, he took a lot from Kirby Kid's PB Tournament. That above information is subject to change, as he (we) are still new to this. However, the address isn't.

Name: Heroplex
Address: 6124 Watauga Road
Watauga, Texas, United States
Notes: From Denton Highway/377, take a right at Watauga Road and it should be on the right, just passed the Mrs. Bairds shop.

Hopefully I see a lot of you there!

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
I'm not trying to over-advertise my friend's tournament, but for the people who are coming, we really need some Wii + Brawl + TV set ups, bad! According to my friend, there will only be two TVs going if people don't bring more, and that's obviously a problem.

For those who have been reluctant to click the hyperlink, here is pretty much everything you need to know about the tournament.

Registration from 1:00 to 2:00 PM on November 15 (this Saturday)
Official SBR rules
There will be a Losers Bracket
$5.00 entry fee. Top 4 get prizes.
We will have at least two televisions/Wiis hooked up. If anyone is kind enough to bring more, that would be greatly appreciated and help speed the tournament up.

We do plan on running more of these based off attendance of the first.

This tourney is being promoted locally and there will be people, no matter the number of people from Allisbrawl.

Obviously, he took a lot from Kirby Kid's PB Tournament. That above information is subject to change, as he (we) are still new to this. However, the address isn't.

Name: Heroplex
Address: 6124 Watauga Road
Watauga, Texas, United States
Notes: From Denton Highway/377, take a left at Watauga Road and it should be on the right, just passed the Mrs. Bairds shop.

Hopefully I see a lot of you there!
You would turn right from 377 dude, not left. If you turn left from 377 you'll end up in Keller, lol.

Foursaken

Smash Apprentice
The only reason I can possibly even think of banning Team Rule 34 is because it violates the term " family friendly " according to PBT's team name standards. But even then, the amount of people at the restaurant who would know about such a thing is probably minute.

In my opinion, it isn't enough to warrant a ban. Beep butt, and Rule 34 is only two strikes, where's the third? But this is all just an assumption, I really have no clue as to why Kirbykid would want to ban people from attending his tournament.

:confused:

Arikado

Smash Rookie
The only reason I can possibly even think of banning Team Rule 34 is because it violates the term " family friendly " according to PBT's team name standards. But even then, the amount of people at the restaurant who would know about such a thing is probably minute.

In my opinion, it isn't enough to warrant a ban. Beep butt, and Rule 34 is only two strikes, where's the third? But this is all just an assumption, I really have no clue as to why Kirbykid would want to ban people from attending his tournament.

:confused:
Exactly. The majority of the players and people in the bistro had no idea what Rule 34 really is. If there was something wrong with it, why weren't we told before doubles actually started? Instead, we play through, and find out a few days later we're banned? I can understand Dickbutt being a strike, and we already talked about that Kirbykid, but come on, Rule 34? We're really going to be banned for that? If it was that big of a deal, you should have just told me to change it right from the start.

If this was indeed the grounds for the banning, better ban Aweskin, too. That has a reference to foreskin. Same thing with Shank n Spank, that references an ***.

Foursaken

Smash Apprentice
Exactly. The majority of the players and people in the bistro had no idea what Rule 34 really is. If there was something wrong with it, why weren't we told before doubles actually started? Instead, we play through, and find out a few days later we're banned? I can understand Dickbutt being a strike, and we already talked about that Kirbykid, but come on, Rule 34? We're really going to be banned for that? If it was that big of a deal, you should have just told me to change it right from the start.

If this was indeed the grounds for the banning, better ban Aweskin, too. That has a reference to foreskin. Same thing with Shank n Spank, that references an ***.
I could spin Aweskin and make it out to be a reference to Awestin's skin. I have the most versatile nickname for a reason, 'ya know. :laugh:

Arikado

Smash Rookie
I could spin Aweskin and make it out to be a reference to Awestin's skin. I have the most versatile nickname for a reason, 'ya know. :laugh:
:laugh: Just so you know, I'm not trying to throw anyone under a bus or anything. Just trying to make a point, if there is one to be made. Maybe this whole thing was a joke and I'm blowing it out of proportion. I certainly hope so.

mydadsacop123

Smash Apprentice
AwesomeSkin Wut wut!
also rule 34 shouldnt be banned they should be given free dinner for having the bawls to be called rule 34...
Also pbt was AWFully fun great times playin yall!

Olrox

Smash Rookie
So I just remembered my account and password. Guess it's good timing, too.

Team rule 34, is banned from the Prince Bistro Tournaments.

I really do hope that doesn't get us banned. Dickbutt, sure, I can understand that being a bit much. But we've both been respectful to the people there, and never stirred up any kind of trouble. My brother's even brought a set up each time.

[Edit]

Also, good games with you all, so I end on a more positive note.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom