• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daimonster

Smash Journeyman
Sadly, I believe my carpool only consists of me, melee1 and infinity.

I think my bracket should look good for hobo12. Hopefully no MK players :)

mydadsacop123

Smash Apprentice
I thought mk was banned or was it last time??
man if I hadn't ardy missed a bunch o classes I coulda skipped and gone 2 fenixs place :(
maybe get in on that man date 2

Jingo_Joe

Smash Apprentice
I don't know if I'm allowed to do this here, but does anyone want to Brawl Online? If so, AIM me. I want to get some practice in before the PBT tournament.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
@PhantomX
@Sudai

I'm really upset I couldn't make this HOBO. I was looking forward to playing both of you again. But how do I pass up a free trip to Seattle for a potential job at Microsoft? =)

Also Sudai, I've picked up ROB now because of you.
Suuddaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

mydadsacop123

Smash Apprentice
yessss i cant wait to play u chic!
u looked like u were givin dphat a run for his munny at the 1st pbt, which excites me CUZ THERE ARE NO LUIGIS AROUND AT ALL!!!

Dizzi13

Smash Rookie
btw Angel, Stash has confirmed he will be attending this saturday, so I believe that gives us five.

looking forward to the matchup, Awestin and Frskn

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
Blech luigi's. Them and their dairs into nairs n broken recovery. Fighting luigis is fun though :p. Hey angel does honky have a partner for doubles at pbt? I am in search of one.

Sudai

Stuff here
@PhantomX
@Sudai

I'm really upset I couldn't make this HOBO. I was looking forward to playing both of you again. But how do I pass up a free trip to Seattle for a potential job at Microsoft? =)

Also Sudai, I've picked up ROB now because of you.
Suuddaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
<3 Zac. I was really hoping to play you again too, but I fully understand your position right now. At the very least, you better make sure you get that job!! Oh, and I'm planning to go to more HOBOs and still planning to make another Dallas run some time in the near future (three week break coming up where I'll be in BR, so it'll be some time after that most likely).

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
So, the final Denton crew looks like this, right?

Angel (Falco)
Stash (ROB)
HonKY (DK)
Dizzi (Ness)
TiersForFears (Sheik)

Jingo_Joe

Smash Apprentice
I'd still like to practice a bit for the PBT, so if anyone wants to play (online), IM me please!

Dizzi13

Smash Rookie
So, the final Denton crew looks like this, right?

Angel (Falco)
Stash (ROB)
HonKY (DK)
Dizzi (Ness)
TiersForFears (Sheik)
yeah, i took off work and everyone's confirmed. still considering going with pokemon trainer instead of ness though.

Foursaken

Smash Apprentice
Attention Ruddy: Roflcopter would like to team with you for PBT3. He has a new main that I've been helping him with and I think he's got a shot at getting top 3 with him. And no, it's not MK.

Arikado

Smash Rookie
MK ban is up to Kirby Kid, but I guess if enough people were for it, we could soft ban him.

By the way, I'll be at PBT. Couldn't get off work in time for a carpool to HOBO. I want in on the Dallas crew!

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
Attention Ruddy: Roflcopter would like to team with you for PBT3. He has a new main that I've been helping him with and I think he's got a shot at getting top 3 with him. And no, it's not MK.

Sweet man! I haven't seen roflcopter in forever. I'm def teaming with him.

NintendoMan07

Smash Journeyman
Hello all, I know this isn't an intro thread, but I'd figure I'd place myself on the map.

I'm NintendoMan07, and I'm from Richardson (UTD specifically). The only UTD member I've met is UTD Zac, and even that was just a chance encounter through FF. So... I kinda hope to get somewhat involved here, but not only do I not know how, but I'm kinda on the edge of quitting Brawl altogether (it's a long story).

Anyway, on topic... uh, well, I don't guess I'll be at anything, seeing as I'm not much of a Dallas area driver. So much for MY contribution to the topic. =_=

Big Bob

Smash Apprentice
Hey NintendoMan, I'm UTD-based too. I don't go to many of the events (too much school, not enough money), but I'm a member of the community no less. Don't give up hope already!

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
Great to meet you, NintendoMan. We can always use more players in the Dallas area. If nothing else, we can set up some online matches. If you ever get a chance, come out to PBT or Dphat's weeklies, we'd love to have you!

SmaMan

Smash Rookie
Hey, how ya' doin!
I figure I should place myself on the map here too.
I'm SmaMan and I live in Abilene, TX. (It's about a three hour drive to Dallas. I, too, have school and a job that takes up most of my weekends, but I'll try to be active in this community somehow.

Arikado

Smash Rookie
I can bring Wii + TV, but it's a crappy TV.
Heh... my TV is pretty crappy too, but it gets the job done. Just as long as you can see what's going on, it's good enough. :chuckle:

Heading out there shortly with my brother and a couple of his friends. We should have a pretty decent turnout even with most of Dallas at HOBO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom