• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daimonster

Smash Journeyman
So now my carpool looks like...Me (d4ba), Infinity, Melee1, XXXX and XXX.

Chic: Get at me by tonight. I needed to know how many people are carpooling wit me by yesterday!

Foursaken: I want you to win this upcoming PBT. Your d3+MK can do it. I've seen your MK, pretend all your rivals are me. You will prosper.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I want to ride with XXX
Careful now, XXX = anonymous = no driver's license lol.

Dallas, we need to crush CS when we play, and we are doing that crew battle for $10 a person right? Or did they want something different?

Foursaken

Smash Apprentice
So now my carpool looks like...Me (d4ba), Infinity, Melee1, XXXX and XXX.

Chic: Get at me by tonight. I needed to know how many people are carpooling wit me by yesterday!

Foursaken: I want you to win this upcoming PBT. Your d3+MK can do it. I've seen your MK, pretend all your rivals are me. You will prosper.
That means a lot to me Damien, thanks.

Daimonster

Smash Journeyman
Ok so the new carpool for players riding in my car looks like this :

D4ba (me), INfinity, Melee1 and Arikado (not guaranteed).

Dphats carpool= Dphat, Phoenix Alpha, DMG and Bwett.

I'm charging players in my carpool $20 and we are expected to leave from Dphat's apartment complex at 7:00 p.m Friday. Anybody riding in my car have a problem with that scenario? Arikado is a maybe because he is uncertain about the time in which he can leave his work friday.

CY

Smash Ace
hey anyone here want to buy a dazzle platinum recorder? i bought it for $90 about 3 months ago, and i've only used it once. i'm willing to sell it at HOBO 12 for around $30-50. just PM me here or aim me at colinyezak4333 if interested.

<3 :)

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
Ok so the new carpool for players riding in my car looks like this :

D4ba (me), INfinity, Melee1 and Arikado (not guaranteed).

Dphats carpool= Dphat, Phoenix Alpha, DMG and Bwett.

I'm charging players in my carpool $20 and we are expected to leave from Dphat's apartment complex at 7:00 p.m Friday. Anybody riding in my car have a problem with that scenario? Arikado is a maybe because he is uncertain about the time in which he can leave his work friday.
Like damien said I believe I'll be charging the same amount ($15-20). PM if you have a problem with it and then we'll work something out.
ALSO if people want to play tomorrow tell me I should be home around 1:30-2:00 in the afternoon and I'm free till whenever so if people want to play call me or post here.

Bwett

Smash Ace
Like damien said I believe I'll be charging the same amount ($15-20). PM if you have a problem with it and then we'll work something out.
ALSO if people want to play tomorrow tell me I should be home around 1:30-2:00 in the afternoon and I'm free till whenever so if people want to play call me or post here.
I hope yall account the amount that gas prices have dropped. I dont see paying more than $60 in gas, but I guess its possible.

PhoenixAlpha

Smash Journeyman
Anyone who needs my phone number for tomorrow, just PM me or get me on AIM (HarvestMoon412). I'll be ready to have people over at 1pm. Right now it looks like it'll be Dphat and Bwett, but anyone is welcome to come smash.

Dphat do you have a set time that you want to go back to your place or do you just want to play it by ear? I'd have no problem smashing at my apartment for most of the day, but I would still like to crash at your place if that's alright.

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
Anyone who needs my phone number for tomorrow, just PM me or get me on AIM (HarvestMoon412). I'll be ready to have people over at 1pm. Right now it looks like it'll be Dphat and Bwett, but anyone is welcome to come smash.

Dphat do you have a set time that you want to go back to your place or do you just want to play it by ear? I'd have no problem smashing at my apartment for most of the day, but I would still like to crash at your place if that's alright.
Of course phoenix I got no problem, i got work off for friday morning so I shouldn't have any problems with it. We'll just head over whenever, probably grab dinner then head back to my place.
**** that sounded really gay.

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
Ok if anyone wants to come over for brawling on friday pm me. My house will be open for the whole night (you can sleep over and then come with us to pbt3 if you want). If enough people come over maybe I could do like a mini-dphats? Anyway if you're interested come on by. Also if you have a spare small tv that you could bring it would be apreciated.

My adress is:

864 Custer Rd, Richardson, Dallas, Texas 75080, United States

Just copy and paste that into google maps. My apartment # is 109.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom