• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
--I edited the first part in the interest of not turning this into another Houston thread.--

Wow this really has turned into another Houston thread. I'm not posting in here for a while, lol.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931

"all day every day" this is what FOGO says in these type of situations.
Dude, I know you posted that to be condescending, but f*** I am 16, U gotta make an exception for DMG. I've already been called "Pedobear" just cause I went out with a girl my age.

CY, MM, We are doing one, it will be recorded, and you better smile even if you lose. :)

Also, this has not deteriorated into the Houston thread, we need people from other states to start bashing someone like they did to Xyro before it would be like their thread lol.

ALSO also, Shuz it would be fantastic if you could upload the vids from Bear's Smashfest way back just the day before HOBO 11. I had some matches vs Santi and Dojo that I wanted to analyze/show others.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
(I was requested to post this to see what Dallas thought about this possible crew battle.)

THE GREAT CITY OF DALLAS, WE CHALLENGE YOU TO A C-C-C-C-CREW BATTLE!!!

AZEN DMG, M2K DOJO, G-REG SANTI, LEE HARRIS HYLIAN, AND ROY R PHANTOMX vs UR CREW!!!!

$10 OR MORE PER PERSON, MK ALLOWED OR BANNED IS YOUR DECISION, GOGOGOGOGO!!!!!

*_Echo_*

Smash Journeyman
**** not able to go to PBT this week but prolly next week :(

@Ruddy- i feel the same my friends are not very good, my only kinda decent friend is geno and he still is not that good :(

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
(I was requested to post this to see what Dallas thought about this possible crew battle.)

THE GREAT CITY OF DALLAS, WE CHALLENGE YOU TO A C-C-C-C-CREW BATTLE!!!

AZEN DMG, M2K DOJO, G-REG SANTI, LEE HARRIS HYLIAN, AND ROY R PHANTOMX vs UR CREW!!!!

$10 OR MORE PER PERSON, MK ALLOWED OR BANNED IS YOUR DECISION, GOGOGOGOGO!!!!!
This. Crew R.A.P.E. want's a challenge :).

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
It's been served and served back. Therefore, I can definitively state: IT'S ON!!!!!

I want to see this, really badly.

Foursaken

Smash Apprentice
I'll just chain grab the world and edgegaurd. Easy enough.

Unless it has insane aerial priority, 5 jumps, and 4 different ways of recovery.

That might be problematic.

Anyways, lets make this official.

PBT CREW BATTLE 1

The N00b Cru ( 5 - 7 man crew battle; depending on attendance at PBT ) Maximum of 21 man stock battle, minimum 15.

This is our line up!

Jingo Joe ( DK)
Ruddy ( Fox ) -
Awestin ( Ness )
Shuz ( Kirby )
Forsaken ( DDD ) -

Vs.

Denton Crew(?)

Kirby Kid's Crew(?)

Needs confirmationzzz.

Double Edit: Nevermind, I don't know what the hell I was thinking. I love characters with multiple jumps/big hammers/kings robes.

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
Denton crew is down. It'll be:

Angel (Falco) CONFIRMED
Dizzi (Ness/Pokemon Trainer?) CONFIRMED
HonKY (Donkey Kong) CONFIRMED
Khaoz (Sonic/Pit?)
TiersForFears (Sheik) CONFIRMED
Sei (Lucario)
Saber (Marth/Sheik?)
Stash (ROB/Game and Watch?)

But I don't have absolute confirmation from everyone, so we'll work it down to 5 or 7 depending on what we decide.

Sudai

Stuff here
I see no travel plans for HOBO 12? Is Dallas not going? Sudai is going. Lee is going. Vaughn is going. (You guys don't know Vaughn, but he's pretty awesome.)

Dojo

Smash Champion
5v5.
3 stock a piece.
8 minute timer.
Each crew rights down the characters they will be using and the first player they choose to send out. All other players may be sent out in whichever order the crew chooses as the matches go on.
All stages are random. Random list is agreed upon.
If an incoming player chooses to counterpick a stage on a player already in, that player may choose a different character.
No stock borrowing.
Matches continue until one crew loses all their stock.

Something general like that. Any questions we can get done here or whatever.
Also, your crew is allowed the choice whether you want MK banned or not.

Edit:

DMG is not Dallas... He's ****.

Arikado

Smash Rookie
Toss me in with the noob/Dallas crew as a maybe for PBT3. If I can't get off work on Friday, I won't be going to HOBO, but I'll show up for PBT3.

Jingo_Joe

Smash Apprentice
I'm pumped to be a part of The N00b Cru, but I'm bringing two other people who might also want to be a part of a crew as well, for fun. Hopefully they can quickly put one together at the tournament.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Hmm :( grabbing dmg.. hes DALLAS.
Anyways I think dallas only consist of 4 players right now since DMG decided to join team H.O.M.O R.A.P.E.
But DMG you're still in our crew for Dallas vs Beaumont, and dallas vs college station right?
Correct, I will fully represent Dallas vs Beaumont and CS.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
So... does dallas want to play DMG, PhantomX, Hylian, Santi and Dojo in a crew battle? Cause.. im kinda up for it, I think our crew would look like what.. Melee1, Infinity, D4ba, Fogo and Me?
<doesn't care, just wants to play>

Too bad we can't use Zac...

WHO STILL HASN'T UPLOADED MAH VIDJEOS!

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
I really wish people would inform me of when there are smashfests going on :/
Sorry billy. I honestly though it was just going to be me and Dphat so he could get practice against G&W. Then damien came with him. Then alpha joined somehow. And melee1 also showed up. And later infinity showed up.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
If you think being pantless is bad, you have a lot to learn, good sir.

You're not expecting much of this Hobo anyway, just grab some random guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom