• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
Alright updated carpools, all I need to know is whether ice is riding with me or damien cause depending on who he rides with DMG is automatically going to the other car.

SO the plan is this, I would like to leave before 4:00pm (3:00pm to be honest) so everyone whos riding in my car need to get here before 3:00pm also I'm making everyone chip in 15 for gas, 20 if kado can't come so everyone hopes kado shows up. Also carpool update are on the very top of page 228.

Donkey Bong

Smash Ace
well the good news is its impossible for me to get matched up against bwett's yoshi in the first round for the third time at this PBT

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Why doesn't dallas get crew battle matches :( reading the houston thread and I want a crew battle :(.
I wanna do a crew battle; 5v5 or 6v6, Dallas vs Houston, with me playing for Dallas. :D

It's not my fault Waco is too small to have a crew lol.

Also, has anyone heard about any possible MLG updates or new info? I know about that online tourney they are running but I was hoping for something a bit more than that.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
I need to have a talk with Shan about Stroke and Outer Glow, that sig is 100% hard to read.

Edit: And about resizing JPG and Gif in Photoshop.
I'm the one that resized it to fit the standards this board uses. It was a lot easier to read before I resized it, and I resized it in Paint. Blame me, not her.

DallasPhat

Smash Master
New update on carpool, moved melee1 and phoenix alpha, so final car pools looks like this:

Car Pool 1 (Dphat's Car)
1) DPhat
2) Phoenix Alpha
3) Bwett
4) DMG
5) Kado

Car Pool 2 (Damien's Car)
1) Damien
2) Ice
3) Melee1
4) Fogo
5) Infinity

Melee1 Also Give me a Call later man... I was ****ing defending you in the community even after what you said to me and you still talk **** behind my back dude? ****ing Money Match dude so you can finally stfu about you being a better player, bunch of bull **** dude. If you're so much better then me then lets do a $20 dollar mm at hobo or you embarassed to let people see this "low placing marth" kick your ***?

Jingo_Joe

Smash Apprentice
I'm most likely going to PBT. I didn't go to the second one but the 1st one man, there was a lot of people, half of them I didn't recognize. Hey jingo you want to team for doubles? :D Apparently you're hot stuff. (you wore the dk outfit, green shirt n tie, the first pbt right? I dunno about the second)
I already have a doubles partner (sorry :(), but yes, I was the person who wore the DK outfit.

Omg I get it now! I knew it looked familiar!
The idea was for me and my doubles partner to semi-dress up as our characters. We wanted to make it look like we MIGHT have done it on purpose, but at the same time also make it look like we could just normally dress like that. My doubles partner did a much better job than me since most people probably didn't see the connection in what he wore to Link.

*_Echo_*

Smash Journeyman
awsome combo vid bwett:) and i agree stop getting pissed at each other ****

also i cant get on here on the weekends cause my Dads computer is ****ed up right now:(

and i MIIGHT have a slight chance of going to PBT this weekend if i study for the finals alot:psycho:

DallasPhat

Smash Master
dallas sucks at crew battles.
Sounds like a challenge buddy :). So.. Dallas officially challenges Beaumont to 4v4 crew battle, $10 per person. Hell you know what we'll do a 5v5 and you can grab Stiltz. Unless you know beaumont doesn't want to lose face at hobo... I mean if thats how you guys feel I guess Dallas could show you guys some mercy.

CY

Smash Ace
Sounds like a challenge buddy :). So.. Dallas officially challenges Beaumont to 4v4 crew battle, $10 per person. Hell you know what we'll do a 5v5 and you can grab Stiltz. Unless you know beaumont doesn't want to lose face at hobo... I mean if thats how you guys feel I guess Dallas could show you guys some mercy.
i wouldn't wipe my *** with Dallas players, that;s how bad you guys are.

sit down dallas, i will wreck you.

PhoenixAlpha

Smash Journeyman
funny how i would destroy every single person who posted (minus dojo) ;)
Wait, didn't Dphat win you guys' last MM. Even after you CP'd Japes?
The comment about wiping your *** w/ Dallas players was funny, though.

...and completely false!!

*looks at Foursaken's post*
Dude, we were just meant to be doubles partners!
...or life partners...
Foursaken.editingSkillIncrease();

CY

Smash Ace
Wait, didn't Dphat win you guys' last MM. Even after you CP'd Japes?
The comment about wiping your *** w/ Dallas players was funny, though.

...and completely false!!

*looks at Foursaken's post*
Dude, we were just meant to be doubles partners!
...or life partners...
Foursaken.editingSkillIncrease();
it could of went either way but he won in a close 2-1. i will note i later 2 stocked him in a friendly.

btw didn't i beat you in tourney at HOBO 10? ^_^

but it's all good, i love DALLAS but you guys just suck.

Arikado

Smash Rookie
it could of went either way but he won in a close 2-1. i will note i later 2 stocked him in a friendly.
Remember when DPhat hit both you and your partner with a tipper on Corneria when you decided to **** around the ledge in the doubles tourney? Yeah, that was great. :)

Jingo_Joe

Smash Apprentice
Is See.Why. being serious or what? I don't know the history he has between Dallas Phat and, well, the rest of Dallas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom